Are women nuts about nuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are women nuts about nuts?

Title says it all - What do women think of testicle size?

I've got 2. And they are of average size. The skin tho isn't as stretchy as other guys may have.

Do women have a preference? I'm already doing PE, sure a few extra minutes of sack stretches (if necessarry) won't hurt.

Let's say a lady whose previous guy had some saggy ones. Will she think that I have less virility or whatever a women's perspective is..

Thanks
    May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
    July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

Mine hang and are decent size, about the size of a hard boiled egg. No one has directly come out and say anything about the size but when I have joked about the size, several have commented that yeah I do have a large pair. One also said, no wonder you shoot big loads, look at the size of those things.

I really don't think, from my interactions with women, that testicle size or hang registers in the top 10 of turn-on's for women.

As a side note, doing testicle massages did increase their size to some degree.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Haha nice bro. I have, i guess small sized hard boiled eggs but in tight packaging lol.

Thanks I'll check out the massages.

Comment

I found since starting PE, could be the aging process too that I can now see new little veins close to the surface.. There are little blood spots from it too.. I looked it up, and it's called Angiokeratoma.. They can be a pain cause if u pop one from say drying off after a shower (I have) they bleed like a mother!! Thinking about getting them zapped, there are only a few of them, just enough to be a pain.. Dunno if the ladies would ask about them or not??
        Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
        Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
        Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

My wife has very little interest in my balls. She is more interested in the feel of a stiff erection.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
            My wife has very little interest in my balls. She is more interested in the feel of a stiff erection.
            After two years of TRT, I have very little balls to be interested in.
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

i believe thats more something from the gay community. At least in my experience

Comment

Mine hang low, she did commented that we we first hooked up.

Comment

My wife has stated that she has a new found love of balls. She hadn't focused much on them in the past, but upon discovering that I totally love having them sucked upon, she has taken notice. Has stated many times in the last year "I just love your balls, the way they hang, the way they feel". Says she can't get enough of them - I guess that is a turn on. She has stated she is not a fan of the low hangers (when you come in on a super hot day) and prefers a nice tighter package. A cold shower usually tightens things up.

Everyone is different and I can't speak for my wife, but the balls are more active in our sex life than ever in the past. If that answers your question.

Comment

They are more about big penises, but some prefer big balls

Comment

Agreed. The other night after pumping i used a cock ring which puts me at 8×6. My lady went crazy as she went down down on me - don't think she would of minded if I never even had balls

Comment

I don't want to speak for all women but I wouldn't want a cock without them. The whole look is a turn on. Yes of course a nice hard cock gets my attention but it wouldn't look right with out a nice pair of balls handing.

ZZM is on TRT and since starting they have shrunk a little and I really like the look and feel (both hands and mouth) of them now more than ever before. The tighter package with the hard cock is a real turn on for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZWoman View Post
                          I don't want to speak for all women but I wouldn't want a cock without them. The whole look is a turn on. Yes of course a nice hard cock gets my attention but it wouldn't look right with out a nice pair of balls handing.

ZZM is on TRT and since starting they have shrunk a little and I really like the look and feel (both hands and mouth) of them now more than ever before. The tighter package with the hard cock is a real turn on for me.
                          So. You like his balls smaller ? Makes cock stand out more? Hmm? I’ve been on TRT myself for almost 2 years now and lost half my usual nut size. It bothers me a lot. In the hot sun they used to have a great long hang and looked great shaved clean. But now...just a couple of Lima beans floating around in a pint sized jello mold. And the Mrs could care less. Before or after TRT.
                          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                            So. You like his balls smaller ? Makes cock stand out more? Hmm? I’ve been on TRT myself for almost 2 years now and lost half my usual nut size. It bothers me a lot. In the hot sun they used to have a great long hang and looked great shaved clean. But now...just a couple of Lima beans floating around in a pint sized jello mold. And the Mrs could care less. Before or after TRT.
                            I like them smaller than they were, I don't really have anything to compare them too accept for before and after TRT. I think I like them tighter, closer to the body, or maybe it is how they fit with his cock. Maybe the Mrs. has never really thought about them. I never really gave them much thought until one day I just decided to play with them and found that they added to both our experience. Truly it is a pretty recent thing for us so you never know, the Mrs. may discover your soon and find a whole new thing to love about you.

Comment

Well I found input very interesting mrs Z.

Comment

Working...
                              X