Energetic sperm (theoretical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energetic sperm (theoretical)

Hey everyone. Have you ever noticed a change in your attractivness while holding your release? Men and women apply. Would be difficult to limit this to fact.

I've thought about it for awhile: could a women sense in some 6th sense way that a man hasn't cum and desire him even more / wanting to be the one to take his masculine energy (seed) that he has been saving? Respectively, less desirable after just cumming.

I'm not saying that women become zombie like, but something along those lines of not being able to control their wanting / desire to get his essence.

This topic sounds misogynous and biased in many ways - just know that it's not what I'm portraying.
    May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
    July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

No Tantra believers in here?

Comment

Yes, women notice something but they dont know what.Yes they want you more but dont know why.You just smells differently to them when you hold your cum

Comment

Ive read men without realising want women more during ovulation / being fertile. But never heard it the other way round.
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I think what you're talking about is tension and release. If you don't come for a few days, you'll be hornier and probably show more sexual interest in women.
          EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

IMO, men are more attracted to women during their ovulation because they are more fertile, women would be more attractive to a man that is more fertile. Studies show that men that ejaculate 3 to 4 times a week have higher testosterone levels, look an average of ten years younger and overall happier than men who do not. Holding your cum could actually lower your testosterone levels which I would think would make you less attractive to women. As holding won't increase your sperm count, I don't see how it would mentally attract a woman to a man.
            TheZZWoman
            Member of the Month Jan 2018
            Last edited by TheZZWoman; 09-27-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GiftBringer View Post
              Hey everyone. Have you ever noticed a change in your attractivness while holding your release? Men and women apply. Would be difficult to limit this to fact.

I've thought about it for awhile: could a women sense in some 6th sense way that a man hasn't cum and desire him even more / wanting to be the one to take his masculine energy (seed) that he has been saving? Respectively, less desirable after just cumming.

I'm not saying that women become zombie like, but something along those lines of not being able to control their wanting / desire to get his essence.

This topic sounds misogynous and biased in many ways - just know that it's not what I'm portraying.
              I know what you are getting at. From the '90s onwards, I practiced Taoist internal alchemy. This is similar to some yogic practices. You retain your 'seed' which is a source of energy used to propel you toward higher spiritual practices. The 'Tao of the Left Path' engage in this kind of thing. They seek to balance their internal life force (Chi) by transmuting body essence (Jing), which is largely comprised of bodily fluid (non-waste fluid).

Now whilst all of this seems pretty wacky and you can't actually turn your sperm into pure energy, I can confirm, at least anecdotally, that women were waaay more attracted to me while I retained my sperm. Many commented that they were attracted to me but they didn't understand why. I'm not movie star looking or anything. However, it could be debated that there was some psychological effect at play. Because I was retaining at the time, I wasn't going after sex. I was very disciplined. So, being around women and having no interest in engaging them sexually perhaps made them curious as it was counter to what they would normally experience from a guy.

When I moved away from these practices for a while, the interest from women dropped off. I know that its all anecdotal but just thought I would through in my 2 cents.
              27/07/13 - BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.0"
              14/08/18 - BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.3"

Comment

Originally posted by Praetorian View Post
                I know what you are getting at. From the '90s onwards, I practiced Taoist internal alchemy. This is similar to some yogic practices. You retain your 'seed' which is a source of energy used to propel you toward higher spiritual practices. The 'Tao of the Left Path' engage in this kind of thing. They seek to balance their internal life force (Chi) by transmuting body essence (Jing), which is largely comprised of bodily fluid (non-waste fluid).

Now whilst all of this seems pretty wacky and you can't actually turn your sperm into pure energy, I can confirm, at least anecdotally, that women were waaay more attracted to me while I retained my sperm. Many commented that they were attracted to me but they didn't understand why. I'm not movie star looking or anything. However, it could be debated that there was some psychological effect at play. Because I was retaining at the time, I wasn't going after sex. I was very disciplined. So, being around women and having no interest in engaging them sexually perhaps made them curious as it was counter to what they would normally experience from a guy.

When I moved away from these practices for a while, the interest from women dropped off. I know that its all anecdotal but just thought I would through in my 2 cents.
                100 % true

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comme...00_blood_test/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788

Sperm retention increases testosterone.

My own experience and the experience of many others also confirms that

Comment

Have never seen any evidence supporting re the original post.

Lots of weird and wonderfull claims re most anything on the net but that means little .

Comment

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
                      https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788

Sperm retention increases testosterone.
                      Just skimming this study quickly, it's pretty unconvincing (full text PDF available here). First, their sample was only ten men. Second, the average increase in free testosterone after the abstinence period was around 0.75 ng/dl (eyeballing Figure 1c), and although this is an ~18% relative increase from the pre-abstinent measurement, it's only around 5% of the normal range for the sample men based on their age (range ~5 to ~20 ng/dl). Third, both sets of measurements show average free testosterone levels at the very low end of the normal range (or below, depending on the lower limit), meaning that regression to the mean is a very likely confounder underlying the increase after the abstinence period. Finally, even if this difference is an accurate measurement of the true effect of ejaculatory abstinence on testosterone levels, there is little reason to believe such small increases would affect behavior, appearance, etc.

Like nearly everything in biology, the relationship between testosterone regulation and sexual behavior is complex and its study highly confounded (see e.g. Goldey & van Anders, 2015).
                      - CM

...measuring...

The Goal Pole Goal Poll

Comment

OP the best way to find out is to try it.You wont get an universal answer here.Abstain for 2-3 weeks and you will understand

Comment

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
                          OP the best way to find out is to try it.You wont get an universal answer here.Abstain for 2-3 weeks and you will understand
                          Been there done that got the t shirt advise against it .

Comment

Originally posted by CriticalMass View Post
                            Just skimming this study quickly, it's pretty unconvincing (full text PDF available here). First, their sample was only ten men. Second, the average increase in free testosterone after the abstinence period was around 0.75 ng/dl (eyeballing Figure 1c), and although this is an ~18% relative increase from the pre-abstinent measurement, it's only around 5% of the normal range for the sample men based on their age (range ~5 to ~20 ng/dl). Third, both sets of measurements show average free testosterone levels at the very low end of the normal range (or below, depending on the lower limit), meaning that regression to the mean is a very likely confounder underlying the increase after the abstinence period. Finally, even if this difference is an accurate measurement of the true effect of ejaculatory abstinence on testosterone levels, there is little reason to believe such small increases would affect behavior, appearance, etc.

Like nearly everything in biology, the relationship between testosterone regulation and sexual behavior is complex and its study highly confounded (see e.g. Goldey & van Anders, 2015).
                            Yerp and if they used the normal guesstimate method to determone free test it was useless from the start anyway.

Comment

Thanks for all the info, I'll read through the links now.
                              I agree this topic is quite unusual but worth a thought.

Noticing how I feel after releasing and holding it in for awhile gives me pretty different results. I feel pretty sluggish the day of coming so I'd do it at night.
                              Holding my semen for a few days (Can't go more than 5 days for I get waaay too horny / little brain takes over) makes me feel really good and steadfast in myself. Maybe also the act of not being a slave to my urges adds some level of confidence.
                              I have noticed it is easier to chat to ladies and be progressive due to this energy stored, whether psychological, biological or energetic I notice the increase never the less.
                              I agree we should obviously ejaculate but not too much. Biology cant find strong enough evidence. Maybe resonance of a person may it be testosterone or some underlying phenomenon is increased when you aren't tiring yourself out all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X