Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My life was at its peak when I was with my last girlfriend four years ago.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My life was at its peak when I was with my last girlfriend four years ago.

I was going to school in her state and she lived nearby. She was the first one I loved and lost my virginity to. Now that I went back home, life's steadily gone downhill. So much that I got put on disability for psychological reasons and am almost thirty now, living with my parents. I'll do anything to have my previous life and independence back, even if it's with a different woman this time. Not that I *need* a woman, but to have reason for them to want you instead of the other way around is what every man should strive for. I need my manhood back (penis enlargement is secondary). I need to break out of this situation. What should I do? Where should I go? Please, I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

You should lookup C-PTSD symptoms, get yourself into therapy right away, and give it like 2-3 months. Of course, you'll have to do a lot of work in the meantime, accept that it's over and the relationship wasn't as good as you remember, and put a lot of effort into unfucking your life... Maybe go to a community college or take trade school classes at night, work out daily, diet, and give yourself something to do everything that gets you out of the house and working on your future.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I want to live my dream, as a musician. I guess I can use a trade as a stepping stone to make it more realistic for me. I just don't want to stay there then look back on my life in more regret than I already have. Thank you.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your life situation. When I was younger life was also much more fulfilling. For some reason it hit me one day, I'm mature now and have to make life decisions may it be social or workwise, for some reason I never received this memo. I really thought life was so simple from a first person viewpoint. Now you're seeing from third person where you see how your actions effect everything, opinions, ways to view life and being a man for yourself.

Life is amazing when you shift your perspective. I feel like there isn't really a switch to say it's this or that. When you feel good that's all that counts, stay on the good vibes and don't hold yourself down.

When you are in the flow of life you are In the light. But the light you felt back then has faded now, it's gone. But don't beet yourself up about it. There is new light trying to come in all the time.

Try researching alternative reasons for life, and progression which is the most important part of creating your life.
        May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
        July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

Comment

Originally posted by tabqwerty View Post
          I want to live my dream, as a musician. I guess I can use a trade as a stepping stone to make it more realistic for me. I just don't want to stay there then look back on my life in more regret than I already have. Thank you.
          If you're a musician you're going to get other girls. I'm a musician too and it is not that hard. But you need to have an education or some sort of trade skill to fall back on, because you're life is going to be a lot more stressful if you're only working gigs. So you're going to need that regular paycheck to keep you afloat and away from couch surfing or sleeping on the streets.

Also, you want to get your life together so you're not settling for just any woman that comes your way, and you don't want to be project for some woman who thinks it's her job to get you where you need to be in life. There are a lot of crazy women that go after musicians and artists and try to mold them into their ideal image of the perfect man. You do not want that!
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Google NoFap and give it a serious try.

Comment

Don't fixate on just one woman. Find other girls, tall, short, skinny, chubby, shy, perverse. Life gives you soooo many opportunities. Better be with a wrong person for some time between right people, but never waste your time and youth just sitting home and longing to the past. I met the love of my life very young and it ended because of carrier choices. I never got over her for 15 years , but I also never stopped dating and never have been without a girl next to me for even a week.
              If I had a choice to go back I would do it all over the same. Get a taste of everything. There are plenty of women out there and it is never too hard to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by tabqwerty View Post
                I was going to school in her state and she lived nearby. She was the first one I loved and lost my virginity to. Now that I went back home, life's steadily gone downhill. So much that I got put on disability for psychological reasons and am almost thirty now, living with my parents. I'll do anything to have my previous life and independence back, even if it's with a different woman this time. Not that I *need* a woman, but to have reason for them to want you instead of the other way around is what every man should strive for. I need my manhood back (penis enlargement is secondary). I need to break out of this situation. What should I do? Where should I go? Please, I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
                Sounds like you do need a woman to feel fulfilled.

You need to find your mission/purpose in life - if you find that, you should be able to live comfortably and happily without a woman. Women are merely an additional benefit to an already fulfilled and meaningful life.

Comment

Working...
                X