Female perspective of a man who PE's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female perspective of a man who PE's?

To all the women out there... I am wondering whether PE aspirations can be interpreted with contempt, as a grotesque hobby or misplaced desire to supersize the unit.

I PE because I want to enjoy the benefits of a healthy peen, increased libido, greater all-around sexual confidence and a positive view of my own body (which includes growing a slightly bigger cock). That means I get to devote 2 hours weekly towards improving cock. Would you ladies support a man with such aspirations?

Yeah sure, if that's what he wanted to do.

It would unnerved me if he was obessed with PE tho.
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
      Yeah sure, if that's what he wanted to do.

It would unnerved me if he was obessed with PE tho.
      Thanks for jumping in, Tara. Glad to hear you would endorse it.

What would 'obsessed' mean for you? Would that be someone who would insist on growing more even if he was told to stop? Or is it time over-commitment: too much time exercising his junk, to much time thinking about it, too much time spent on PE forums...

Comment

Hopefully if i said he was getting too big, he would listen but then again it would be his body to do what he wishes.

The obessed bit would be if it interferes with our lives like not going out as he needed to hang that day. I wouldn't be happy with that.

Everything needs balance.
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I wouldn't be able to complain about time spent on here as im here rather alot for someone without a willy.

Comment

My girl loves it. Especially before bed and using a C-ring.
            May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
            July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

Comment

They love it because they love the result

Comment

All women are different. Also it kind of can depend on your size what they will think about it. I think one of the risks is that if you are on a smaller and you end up your relationship in a bad way, she may end up telling everyone about it, which wouldn't be too pleasant if you share friends..
                Also keep in mind women who are registered here most likely support their men in PE, so you will not get fully objective answer here. My wife tries to rather discourages me from it, when we talk about it, so I really try not to start this topic with her and carry on doing my PE in stealth mode. This way she knows about it, but we don't talk about it.
                01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
                15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
                20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
                20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
                06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
                18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
                My progress log

Comment

Its OK for as long as it does clash with other things we do, but like most women they enjoy our gains, they love the extra girth as we grow, mine is liking the pumping, giving me some nice extra girth, even if its slow going.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                    Hopefully if i said he was getting too big, he would listen but then again it would be his body to do what he wishes.

The obessed bit would be if it interferes with our lives like not going out as he needed to hang that day. I wouldn't be happy with that.

Everything needs balance.
                    That's a sensible remark. I also believe in balance.

One thing I noticed is that obsession runs rampant when very few things are happening in life. So I am doing my best to stay busy. But I also want to pursue my goal of self-enhancement, which is to become comfortable in my own skin, feeling sexually confident, shedding sexual guilt and shame, and rediscovering my sexual self. I also kinda-wanna give that special lady that full feeling of a slightly bigger cock... +/- 1 inch gain in length and especially girth. A slight improvement in size for me may motivate me into proactively meeting potential mates.

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                      Its OK for as long as it does clash with other things we do, but like most women they enjoy our gains, they love the extra girth as we grow, mine is liking the pumping, giving me some nice extra girth, even if its slow going.

NOWHARD
                      Was she reluctant to accept your "hobby" at first? Did the increased girth give her reason to start changing her mind and become supportive?

Comment

Originally posted by petrpan View Post
                        All women are different. Also it kind of can depend on your size what they will think about it. I think one of the risks is that if you are on a smaller and you end up your relationship in a bad way, she may end up telling everyone about it, which wouldn't be too pleasant if you share friends..
                        Also keep in mind women who are registered here most likely support their men in PE, so you will not get fully objective answer here. My wife tries to rather discourages me from it, when we talk about it, so I really try not to start this topic with her and carry on doing my PE in stealth mode. This way she knows about it, but we don't talk about it.
                        Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I wouldn't worry about what happens after a bad breakup, since I am not much made for short-term or superficial relationships. If I get into one, I am pretty sure it will be for the longer term. And if I decide that PE is something I'll do for the long haul, then I better inform her, since sooner or later, she'll find out. But I am seeing a vision of myself in the future where I can share that information without FEAR, and where I won't care if she mentions those details to family and friends (although given the kind of girl I like, I don't think she would be indiscreet with that information).

Comment

My wife is a member here, so you can gather her support for this stuff.

But approach it with your partner by saying it is for better penile health. Increases blood flow for better nutrients to the penis, and as an added side benefit, it may get a little bigger. But just like we try to take care of other parts of our body, this is a more targeted exercise and happens to focus on a smooth muscle that can not work itself.

Comment

I've been dating a woman and I haven't told her about my PE yet. She's told me several times she loves my length, loves my cock, etc. And I'm only 7" bpel and 5.1875" meg but I'm bigger than I used to be thanks to you guys here at pe gym. I think like you guys are saying, they enjoy the results. But I wonder how she would feel about me getting bigger? 7.5"? 8"? She's very thin and athletic, with very little fat pad and with her legs in front of my arms in missionary I easily hit the end of her vagina. She's had a hysterectomy so she has no cervix/uterus and so it's all smooth in there too. Her eyes got real big when I hit the end of her vagina the first time and it seemed to have concerned her. Not sure she'd want it much bigger at all. With her legs down I don't seem to hit the end so maybe it's good? A lot of it may be too that we really like each other so she's just happy with me, and by extension, my cock. I'm not sure women think about cock size a lot but then dating this woman has me thinking maybe they do???

Comment

Working...
                            X