Flaccid Penis Print/VPL Obscene?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid Penis Print/VPL Obscene?

Is a flaccid penis print or Visual Penis Line in pants/jeans something obscene to women in the workplace or grocery store? Is it any different for guys, than a woman with large boobs or a large butt?

Bumping for interest.
    My wife will LMK if I am printing in gym shorts (with underwear, i am not a weirdo). She gives me a heads up, so I can adjust the materials some.
    I would be disappointed to not be able to wear gym shorts (again, with underwear-- yall borderline indecent exposure dudes going commando are gross).

Comment

Some of us can go commando without printing....sadly.
      Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
      Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
      Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

At my size I pretty much always do to some extent, but honestly I doubt it is that noticeable to others 99.9% of the time when wearing normal fitting jeans and boxers. Sure if someone is looking for things they'll likely spot it, or if they are focusing on my crotch while I'm walking (and the way the fabric moves or doesn't), but I doubt that many notice just in passing.
        Original/Current Stats:
        2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
        2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
        Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
        Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
        Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin08 View Post
          Is a flaccid penis print or Visual Penis Line in pants/jeans something obscene to women in the workplace or grocery store? Is it any different for guys, than a woman with large boobs or a large butt?
          Just going from my own experience, I doubt most think it is obscene. My wife checks me before I go out to be sure it is not too obvious, but that is more for my image as a professor. In general she seems to like to see the "print".
          I have recently noticed that many women do check out the "bulge". I catch them staring. I think if it were obscene they would glance down and away again quickly.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I agree incogneeetoe.

I've recently noticed with some "post pump plump" in some tighter jeans several female co-workers taking longer than usual southern glances. None have seemed to show any signs of disgust.
            Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
            Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
            Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Thanks for bumping this thread. I think that I’m just a bit shy and reserved. That’s all.

Comment

Oh I am pretty shy. I was quite mortified to find that people look at my penis print. But at the same time I realize that it is not with disgust.
                03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                Thread
                12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

If your dick shows through your pants, it is what it is. A person shouldn't be staring at your junk unless they liked what they saw.

Comment

I’m learning that a large number of women just like cock. They’re going to look, if they can see anything or not. They’re going to imagine what it looks like, how it feels and etc. Aside from sexuality, I think my the penis is just a representation of masculine energy and/or potential. I feel that I am attractive to women on a sexual level now. I actually had a chance to meet a waitress in a bar who told me that I was “so lucky” after seeing my Penis Print/VPL that I could feel, but didn’t think was showing
                    Of course I liked it, but it made me cringe a bit because it was neither the right time or place for that type of complement. So I didn’t say anything back and awkwardly walked to my seat. Communicating outside the context of a sexual relationship, if I said “thanks”, would she say “you’re welcome”? I just want to feel welcomed as a normal man and not as a male exhibitionist. Perhaps, I just need to rock out with my cock out and learn how to take a complement.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin08 View Post
                      No it's not if you don't like it cut it off.

it's part of having external equipment

Comment

Working...
                      X