need clarification on a subject!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need clarification on a subject!

Me and my wife were having really hard sex last night . The next day she was bleeding like she was having her monthly. She just got done with her monthly not even a week ago. So what I'm saying is it possible to get a another peroid from hard sex or is it something like I ripped her too much??

I think you are correct on the latter, simply too hard sex which ended up with rips that caused the bleeding.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Yes, it is possible that she tore something inside and that is bleeding. Alternatively, is she really sure that her period was over? Sometimes there is some ebb and flow to it, maybe the rough sex just sped things up a bit. One last thing -- how old is she? When women get older, their periods sometimes get very irregular in terms spacing between them. It can seem almost like one period is coming right after the next sometimes, other times there are long gaps. Ask her if she is really regular, or not. If not, that might be what is going on.
      Regardless, if she is worried and it doesn't stop soon (like by tomorrow), then encourage her to go to the doctor. If nothing else, it will help her feel better if she's worried.

Comment

Batwomen, My wife is 30 and her monthly his almost on time could it lead to stress you think??? She usually gets at the end of the month it is pretty consisent. She thinks that she is having her monthly again I am confused???

Comment

I just don't know. If it is really too soon for her period, she might be having it again (sooner than usual) for some reason like stress or a hormone imbalance. However, since she's 30, it's possible that she is just going to start having irregular periods now. That is a normal part of aging for women. Usually it happens later (when you are 40ish) but everyone is different.

It sounds like you are both worried about this, I suggest that she call her doctor tomorrow. That's the best way to put your minds at ease.

Comment

Did you use enough lubrication during sex? Do you have hairs on your shaft?

To little lube (from her or a product) can irritate, and having hair on your shaft that goes inside her could cause slashes.
            My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

First I was using a Trojan magnum extascy . No I don't have hairs I shave maybe I just did it too hard . I never knew that this could happen .

Comment

How's your wife doing now, Danner? Did she go to the doctor?

Comment

You ravaged that poor lass you tiger you!
                  I like making my wee wee larger

Comment

You can bring a period on early or make it last longer through rough sex, but like BW stated...... Consult her physician about it since it's troubling you. You could've tore or ruptured something as well.

Comment

Well she is still bleeding and she found out from her sister that you could have a unexpected peroid. This only happens once a year it is like a maintance phase for the females urteus it can last up to a week or two to flush out all the stuff out. I never knew this Batwoman have you heard of this before?? This is my first time of hearing this.

Comment

No, I have never heard of that, and it makes little sense biologically. I think she should go to the doctor.

Brace yourself: one thing that might cause what you are describing is a miscarriage. Early miscarriages are actually quite common, and often masquerade as unexpected/unusual periods. But whatever the cause, if she is still bleeding after this long, she should go to the doctor.

Comment

Well the last time she had a miscarriage was around Oct or Nov last year she almost passed away because of her hemmorrgging I dont know if I spelled that right. To date that is a total of 3 miscarriages and right now I don't want to have kids because of what happend the last three times she got prego. Ever since the last one I have been wearing protection so I know she is not prego. Right now I'm not ready for another baby .

Comment

Working...
                          X