Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the women of this community?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the women of this community?

Although I never met them, I know this place once thrived with the likes of Batwoman, ThePassionateWife, Frog, Misty, Islander, + the wives of several members here. What happened to this place? Seems to barren... femininity needed! Though very fortunate to have Tara still around

There is a level of repeatability on this website that shows guys asking the same questions over and over again. It Taxes the women who respond to the point that they feel they are not being heard. They want to help, but the same insecurities and wants keep surfacing. Then the millennial's discount her as being out of touch as she is a little older than them. Personally, F*ck You, to those who think that social media is the answer to relationships. You will be enlightened some day when you put that phone down and actually try to pursue a woman with a face to face. Try it, you will be surprised. So, the reason for the lack of female participation, is the arrogance of many on this sight who really don't appreciate or understand their advice and guidance.

Comment

There are even many more and the fact is they come and go just like the male members here. There will be more that will come along and for reasons like ZZman mentioned they may leave out of their discouragement of so many that dismiss their advice, female opinions and views. Some come and have some fun for a while and then eventually move on. To be honest, in my opinion over the years most of them have stuck around longer than a lot of the male members on the forum.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I can say I'm not around as much as I joined to try a support a sex problem with my husband. But now I'm not with him (or anyone), I have no reason to ask for advice.

Life also gets in the way tho I do still to try and check in.

Also it's hard for women to help or give advice in many of the forums on the site.
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

So wanted to put the Blazing Saddles 5 second youtube video "Here"

I've read quite a few and if it wasn't for "the sore throat Flu running rampant around here" - I'd be enacting one of their guides tomorrow.
          Nov 18: 5.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG
          Current: 6.0 BPEL, 6 MSEG
          Goal: 6.5 BPEL, 6.5 MSEG

Comment

You guys meant that burritos aren't enough???
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I'm new to the forum despite my number of posts but I think I can clearly see why not many women are active : A) no one listen to their advice and are often forced to repeat themselves B) they keep getting the exact same questions (What size is good for women) (Is my size enough?) (do you prefer girth or length) etc C) since the forum is about penis enlargement and only one section dedicated to women, I don't think they feel like they fit here very well

At least this is what I think
              The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

It is surprising enough to find any woman here in the first place! I certainly was not expecting it when I joined.
                However, it would be nice to have more women here, on this specific forum because it is fun to share ideas regarding inter-sexual relationships in a seemingly objective way.
                But I guess it won't happen and we'll have to work to keep the ones that we have. So we have a chance to practice one of the most important things that a man can give a woman: respect!

Comment

Then there are the posts asking women what they feel about "this or that", and then 20 guys respond!!!
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                    Then there are the posts asking women what they feel about "this or that", and then 20 guys respond!!!
                    THIS! ^ ^ ^

How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Lmfao! this is sad and funny at the same time
                      The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

😂🤣😂🤣 , I know that's right

Comment

Umm like this thread in the womens perspective forum you mean ?

There have never been a large number of women onsite at any one time . The truth is most questions would get one reply max from a woman (like this thread) .

Comment

I'm back now but I took a solid break from the gym as with the new relationship and added kids an college and work I was maxed as it. I forgot how much I did love this site though. I joined to support Proactive. Now I stay on because I've found a love for the men around here. It's a happy place with sincerely good men for the most part.
                            People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Wildflower View Post
                              I'm back now but I took a solid break from the gym as with the new relationship and added kids an college and work I was maxed as it. I forgot how much I did love this site though. I joined to support Proactive. Now I stay on because I've found a love for the men around here. It's a happy place with sincerely good men for the most part.
                              Thank you for this lovely post! We certainly appreciate having you here!
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X