Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's never had an orgasm in her life

Hey!

I met a girl who is rather in experienced (3 partners including me), and we've been casually dating for a little over a month now.
    I love going down on her, but she told me she's never had an orgasm. Never even given herself one.

She's very Christian and told me she feels guilty after sex/doing sexual stuff, so I'm thinking this is a big part of it.
    When I'm going down on her she will get really close to orgasm, but then it just goes away.

She says the pleasure gets stronger, but then it goes away & she's too sensitive but it's not like a climax of pleasure.

I bought her a vibrator that I'm waiting to arrive, but I told her about it and she says she wont use it (I think she'll warm up to the idea though).

This is a major reach, but do you all think perhaps if she has an orgasm from a vibrator her body will be more receptive to climax & be able to from me stimulating her?

I've literally gone down on her for 40+ minutes and she'll just get super close a few times but no big finish.
    09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
    04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
    03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

It may well help.

I remember a girl i knew who had never orgasmed . She had had a large number of partners and was not religous . I told her to star masturbating (manual) and it worked well.

Comment

This might sound like a weird idea but have you tried being more rough with her? Christian girls that feel guilt about sex sometimes like to have control taken from them. So maybe try buying handcuffs or something and experiment with that? It might help.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        It may well help.

I remember a girl i knew who had never orgasmed . She had had a large number of partners and was not religous . I told her to star masturbating (manual) and it worked well.
        Hey Pegasus, hope you've been well my friend. It's been a while.

I'm pleased to say I've finally been able to give her orgasm(s).
        When it began happening she actually wasn't aware that's what was happening.

The conversation was like.

her: "I don't know if I am or not.."
        me: "Well.. is the pleasure building really up really intense then dying off & you feel extra sensitive?"
        her: "Yeah, that's happened a few times."
        me: "Oh.. well then yes! you did it!" haha

Now that she's aware of what's going on she seems to be enjoying herself more and getting more of an understanding. Based on her body's response I was assuming she was reaching orgasm but she wasn't sure, but now we realize she was.

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyxciz View Post
          This might sound like a weird idea but have you tried being more rough with her? Christian girls that feel guilt about sex sometimes like to have control taken from them. So maybe try buying handcuffs or something and experiment with that? It might help.
          I can't even get her to use the vibrator I bought her haha. Not sure how well hand cuffs would go over hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
            I can't even get her to use the vibrator I bought her haha. Not sure how well hand cuffs would go over hahahah
            Are you using the vibe with Her? That’s a biggy. Oh, the vibe should be small to start. Our first vibe was just a small bullet vibe, maybe 3 inches long. Only one function. Just vibrated. But it helped her ‘learn’ how to orgasm. She orgasmedbefore but this set her on the path to multiple orgasm. Take your time, be patient, no pressure on her.

However. She loved when I’d put the little bullet inside her with my finger and rub her clit with another finger.
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
              Are you using the vibe with Her? That’s a biggy. Oh, the vibe should be small to start. Our first vibe was just a small bullet vibe, maybe 3 inches long. Only one function. Just vibrated. But it helped her ‘learn’ how to orgasm. She orgasmedbefore but this set her on the path to multiple orgasm. Take your time, be patient, no pressure on her.

However. She loved when I’d put the little bullet inside her with my finger and rub her clit with another finger.
              I got her one of those slim & smooth feeling Doc Johnsons 7'' vibrators. Pretty basic, not intimidating.
              But she always just says "I like when you touch me more". Though she did admit it felt nice last night, which I take as a small step lol.

Comment

I got her one of those slim & smooth feeling Doc Johnsons 7'' vibrators. Pretty basic, not intimidating.
                But she always just says "I like when you touch me more". Though she did admit it felt nice last night, which I take as a small step lol.
                Well. If you ever want vibe advise. Let me know PM me but I suggest you orgasm her with your big cock first. Then move on to bigger and better vibes.
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Well. If you ever want vibe advise. Let me know PM me but I suggest you orgasm her with your big cock first. Then move on to bigger and better vibes.
                  Haha that would be a dream! Not sure if I can get her to orgasm with penetration!

Comment

Haha that would be a dream! Not sure if I can get her to orgasm with penetration!
                    Yes. You will. Many women don’t know how to orgasm, as crazy as that sounds. Guys? we know cause there is a mess in our underwear as a teen. Her lack of orgasm ain’t all about you. She has to figure itout.

Comment

Yes. You will. Many women don’t know how to orgasm, as crazy as that sounds. Guys? we know cause there is a mess in our underwear as a teen. Her lack of orgasm ain’t all about you. She has to figure itout.
                      I completely agree. It was the same way with Wildflower. Now our record is 20 in one setting. Can't touch your wife's record though party. You stud you.
                      goal--Contentment
                      proactive's progress log

Comment

Its true! I used to be terrible at the big O. Sadly that had more to do with my bad experience/bad sexual history. For me i know i have to be in the right frame of mind to go off well. I cant be stressed out. And i have to relax my thighs and butt. The relaxing my thighs is a big one. Also it was hard for me to learn whe. I felt preasure to do it. Have u tried giving her a message?? Like full body foot to neck? Then a more sensual message? That may help. And also havinv her use the vibrator with out you. Let her explore her body alone with out the preasure of trying to please u to do it.
                        People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

It's funny, if i tense my legs or bum, I cum much quicker.
                          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                            It's funny, if i tense my legs or bum, I cum much quicker.
                            This is you reinforceing your kegel action with assistance muscles.

Comment

It's okay. Mine can't orgasm from just penetration either. She will make me stop because of the immense pleasure she feels but she can't get herself there.
                              Start: 9/1/18
                              BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
                              2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
                              End: When she says to stop.

Comment

Working...
                              X