Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would I be too big for girls?

This is my first post so please go easy

ill make this in an easy format so its easy to read.

Some background: I'm 18, in college (The US), and a virgin. My size is around 7 nbp and 7.5 bp x 5.6 MEG. (length is just under the given measurement and ill probably reach it in less than a month)

Heres my Issue: Im scared that ill bottom out and be too big for girls at my size and have to always be careful when i have sex.
    I dont want to hurt the girl and I want to be able to really go balls deep and not have an inch hanging out in the cold. I dont want to always be worried about hurting a girl when im having sex with her.
    I understand lube and foreplay are a thing and also the fact that every woman is different but Im thinking of the general majority, not a specific girl. Keep in mind this is for girls in my age range (18-22) and im talking more about casual sex (FWB or one night stands) not a relationship.

How often do you guys think ill bottom out? Is my size going to give me problems and not let me have rough sex with most women? is a better size a little less than what I listed? Be brutally honest im looking for straight facts here.

I didnt know where else to ask so i appreciate your replies!

ps: my original goal was 8nbpx6 which was fueled by my ego. i realize im probably gonna run into quite a but of problems at that size and it isnt worth it in my opinion. I cant believe i thought that was an ideal goal haha. I realized how many problem it could have after i read a post on ************* "Why 7x5.5 is the new 8x6:The downsides of having a huge dick" and it made perfect sense.

Would I be too big for girls?

This is my first post so please go easy

ill make this in an easy format so its easy to read.

Some background: I'm 18, in college (The US), and a virgin. My size is around 7 nbp and 7.5 bp x 5.6 MEG. (length is just under the given measurement and ill probably reach it in less than a month)

Heres my Issue: Im scared that ill bottom out and be too big for girls at my size and have to always be careful when i have sex.
    I dont want to hurt the girl and I want to be able to really go balls deep and not have an inch hanging out in the cold. I dont want to always be worried about hurting a girl when im having sex with her.
    I understand lube and foreplay are a thing and also the fact that every woman is different but Im thinking of the general majority, not a specific girl. Keep in mind this is for girls in my age range (18-22) and im talking more about casual sex (FWB or one night stands) not a relationship.

How often do you guys think ill bottom out? Is my size going to give me problems and not let me have rough sex with most women? is a better size a little less than what I listed? Be brutally honest im looking for straight facts here.

ps: my original goal was 8nbpx6 which was fueled by my ego. i realize im probably gonna run into quite a but of problems at that size and it isnt worth it in my opinion. I cant believe i thought that was an ideal goal haha. I realized how many problem it could have after i read a post on ************* "Why 7x5.5 is the new 8x6:The downsides of having a huge dick" and it made perfect sense.

Comment

Would I be too big for girls?

Comment

Dude,

I hope this will be the BIGGEST struggle in your life. lmao

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

I have merged you threads into one Please keep your question to one forum only.

At your size you will bottom out on some and there will be others that can take all of it. I don't think there's anyway to predict how often you will.
          Cavalier
          Retired Super Moderator
          Member of the Month Feb 2015
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Cavalier; 04-23-2019, 12:43 PM.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Give me another year and I’ll get back to you... By the way some of them like being hurt a bit
            Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
            Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
            My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Comment

I can see why you're having this issue. The first thing I want to address is that you're a virgin and because of that you're placing too much emphasis on the trivial things about sex. What you should do is actually have sex a few times and really get a feel for what it is and how it feels and all that. PE should be a journey for yourself in my opinion, not something you do for other girls (maybe a wife or gf) or validation.

Most of the sensitivity of your dick is on the upper portion of it, specifically on your glans. So, even if you don't bottom out you would typically enjoy sex just as much. As for how often you would bottom out or hurt girls etc. the answer to that is extremely variable. It depends on how much the girl is turned on, the size of her vagina, the shape of your dick, the size of your dick, if the girl is feeling anxious...so many factors as you can see.

Typically, women can accommodate those sizes if you have them turned on enough and they're like a slip and slide. I'm actually a bit smaller than the size you mentioned and I've had girls that REALLY got hurt and vaginal tears, and girls that just loved it all and wanted me to pound away even through the pain they were going through (some girls really like getting hurt). I notice with the girls that typically had issues with my size, they were just not really completely relaxed and turned on to the max. They were a bit anxious and dry which caused the sex to give them that much pain.

Also, to be honest it's really about how much you turn on the girl and how well you can fuck. Having a big dick is just an ego thing for us guys, most girls would take an average size dick that can work how they want it to over an 8x6.

Comment

Originally posted by bigplayre View Post
                I can see why you're having this issue. The first thing I want to address is that you're a virgin and because of that you're placing too much emphasis on the trivial things about sex. What you should do is actually have sex a few times and really get a feel for what it is and how it feels and all that. PE should be a journey for yourself in my opinion, not something you do for other girls (maybe a wife or gf) or validation.

Most of the sensitivity of your dick is on the upper portion of it, specifically on your glans. So, even if you don't bottom out you would typically enjoy sex just as much. As for how often you would bottom out or hurt girls etc. the answer to that is extremely variable. It depends on how much the girl is turned on, the size of her vagina, the shape of your dick, the size of your dick, if the girl is feeling anxious...so many factors as you can see.

Typically, women can accommodate those sizes if you have them turned on enough and they're like a slip and slide. I'm actually a bit smaller than the size you mentioned and I've had girls that REALLY got hurt and vaginal tears, and girls that just loved it all and wanted me to pound away even through the pain they were going through (some girls really like getting hurt). I notice with the girls that typically had issues with my size, they were just not really completely relaxed and turned on to the max. They were a bit anxious and dry which caused the sex to give them that much pain.

Also, to be honest it's really about how much you turn on the girl and how well you can fuck. Having a big dick is just an ego thing for us guys, most girls would take an average size dick that can work how they want it to over an 8x6.
                Youre right about my perceptions of sex being off. I agree 100%.

As for me doing PE for myself, it technically is myself. Id enjoy seeing girls enjoy me. If you say you shouldnt do it for girls or for validation, that would exclude 99.9% of people who do PE

Yes, I know the sensitivity is highest at the upper portion but id like close pelvic contact and being able to grind.
                almost 100% of girls would bottom out at 10"
                almost 0% would at 3"
                isnt there a rough estimate of how much trouble youll have at 7 or 7.5?

Comment

Honestly, even if you had a 10" dick you would in some cases be able to have close pelvic contact. Remember, women push out babies and those things are way larger than any dick out there. I feel like you're being too scientific and analytic about the whole ordeal and you should just get out there and go have sex!

It's kind of like if a basketball player were to sit at the 3 point line and measure the distance between their arm and the rim and the exact arc angle they would have to shoot it at with how much force in order to swish it right down the hole. All of that information at the end of the day is negligible because we aren't robots with perfect calibration we are human and there's much gray area.

There's a difference between talking about something and figuring out all the solutions from a 3rd person perspective and doing it only to realize how much simpler it is that way rather than to boggle your mind with all the useless overthinking. I would say for you to just do it, stop overthinking go have sex and see for yourself about it all.

Comment

You have a nice above average size. Just go easy as you start to penetrate and get a feel if you are causing discomfort. Over time her vagina will usually expand to accommodate your size
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

What's wrong with bottoming out girls? Some like it, some don't. In my opinion, better to have more than what is needed vs not enough, and then just use whatever a specific girl wants or can take.
                      Original/Current Stats:
                      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

I just read that thread at thunders and now I'm on board. 7.5x5.5 is the way to go
                        BPEL Gains: +.41"
                        Total Time: 19 weeks

Comment

You might have trouble with a girl on top but other than that you will be fine at that length if you are careful.

Comment

You really need to stop overthinking it and start doing it.

Comment

I'm way over that size and I don't have a problem with sex.

Some women may need more time for foreplay and lube but it's not really an issue if I take things slow.
                              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Working...
                              X