Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women who have actually measured a penis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women who have actually measured a penis.

Have any of the women on here actually measured a penis themselves? If so, how big was it and how did you feel about it? Did it change your perspective on penis size?

You probably will not get much in the way of responses from women. There are are very few here on the 'Gym, and the ones who are do not place much importance on size.

For my wife, after sex one time she used a measuring tape to check my size. However, she did not do it correctly: along the side and not bone pressed. She got a measure of 24 cms. She later went on a Korean portal site and looked for averages. Supposedly, average according to the Korean military it is 12cms. She says to me "Don't tell anyone, you are just going to upset them"
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

LOL! So you have a 12 inch dick now?
      There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Comment

I think I'm the only woman around at the moment and no I've never measured a partner's penis.... nor his feet etc lol
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterSchlort View Post
          LOL! So you have a 12 inch dick now?
          Well, 24 centimeters is just about 9.5 inches, not 12.

I'm getting close...
          Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
            I think I'm the only woman around at the moment and no I've never measured a partner's penis.... nor his feet etc lol
            Just for comparison, have any men (meaning romantic partners) ever measured you? Bust? Hips?

The topic of women measuring sexual partners manhood comes up quite often. How about the other side?
            Thread

Comment

You said it was non-bonepressed still I exagerrated haha. Anyway, that's a nice schlort man, congrats.
              There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                Just for comparison, have any men (meaning romantic partners) ever measured you? Bust? Hips?

The topic of women measuring sexual partners manhood comes up quite often. How about the other side?
                Nope, no man has ever asked to measure me. They have all said I have tiny hands, feet, short legs, massive boobs, eyes and lips lol oh and crazy hair
                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I asked how long a girls nipples were once . I have asked height wieght etc but not clit size,

I had a female friend tell me she was proud of how her nipples stuck out on erection so that sort of brought it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                    Nope, no man has ever asked to measure me. They have all said I have tiny hands, feet, short legs, massive boobs, eyes and lips lol oh and crazy hair
                    ...you had me at "massive boobs..and crazy hair"

Ahem, I mean this illustrates how silly the debate is. I see this come up over and over about measuring body parts (male, that is).

I just do not think it happens.

It is a male fantasy and internet myth that random women will whip out a measuring implement during sexual encounters. My wife only did it after a decade of marriage.

I have never measured any body part of a woman related to sexual practice. I measured a ring finger. I measured height for the family door frame. But I have never measured bust or hips. I know my wife's cup size simply because we shop together.
                    Thread

Comment

If someone were to measure a dick, what is even the correct way to do it? On the side? On the top? Bottom of the penis to it's base?

Comment

Originally posted by hamlet009 View Post
                        If someone were to measure a dick, what is even the correct way to do it? On the side? On the top? Bottom of the penis to it's base?
                        Does it really matter? Just train and grow!
                        Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                        Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by hamlet009 View Post
                          Correct way is on the top, bone pressed into your pelvic bone.

Comment

One night with an old girlfriend, she got me so rock hard it almost hurt. She got up and said she wanted to measure it and did.
                            Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                            05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                            Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
                              One night with an old girlfriend, she got me so rock hard it almost hurt. She got up and said she wanted to measure it and did.
                              AND? What did she say? What size did she say to you? I bet bigger than your reported measurements. And you’re huge.
                              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                              X