Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey! Are there any women who i can talk to for advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! Are there any women who i can talk to for advice?

I tried talking to women on other places (on the internet ofc) about some things i wanna know but it kinda gets weird after some time i guess (also at some places where i could, i didn't coz people make fun of each other on those sites so yeah that would trigger me), since people talk openly here so i was wondering if there are some to help here or maibi if any1 of you know of a place where i can talk to them directly. Coz face to face... uhmm.. i have never been in a relationship or good friendship with a girl (video games, books, exams and marks that's it for me)..so i can't really talk to them about the things i wanna know.

Hey,

Moved thread to the woman's perspective forum.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Not many women osite.

Comment

Just post your "things I wonder about" items.
        We have a protocol, if you will, about respecting each others posts/threads.
        We'll try our best to get you your answers.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I think I'm the only lass about at the moment and would say create a thread.

Most of the men are very supportive and will share their past and thoughts on your subject.
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Thanks for caring guys I'm... kinda shy and also i overthink so most of the questions won't make sense .... so, nvm if i can't get advice personally i'll just buy some courage from a nearby store and post in public.

Comment

Working...
            X