Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to make woman feels sexual desire while talking

is there anyway to do that?
    in addition question for the girls that wandring here, what's make you feel sexual desire(besides beauty)? (if someone know ill be happy to understand how its works)
    Start july 2017
    NBPEL 5.1~
    BPEL 5.5
    MEG 4.7~
    sep 2017 NBPEL 5.3~ BPEL 5.65~ MEG 4.7~
    stopped at sep 2017
    continued on feb 2018
    as for march 2018
    NBPEL 5.5~
    BPEL 5.7
    MEG 4.85~

Goal:
    NBPEL 6.5" (1 inch to go)
    MEG 5.5"

Easiest way is to ask the woman a question and show interest. Don't correct them, don't talk over. Listen and agree and tell the woman that what she says is true/important/etc.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
      Easiest way is to ask the woman a question and show interest. Don't correct them, don't talk over. Listen and agree and tell the woman that what she says is true/important/etc.
      Lol.

The funny thing he is right .

Comment

Never ending eye contact with a smile.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Throw cash around while you talk.
          Pegasus
          Administrator
          PE Gym Editor
          PEGym Hero
          Admin of the Month Mar 2015
          Last edited by Pegasus; 07-16-2019, 01:10 PM.

Comment

you should also try to drop sexual related words in during the conversation. Not in a sexual context though. I don't know what works best in your language. But I would suggest in English words like dripping wet, licking, penetration, swollen, fallic(about objects or so) idk just wrote some on the top of my mind. But if you get her to think about sex without you actually mention sex. you are getting there.. takes a bit practice and does not work in all forms of conversations. Remember do not make it funny or obvious that you are talking to or referring to sex. Although sexual jokes can also work wonders if you can come of as not sleazy or narrowminded.
            Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Go fishing, yes.
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                Go fishing, yes.
                Doesnt sound logical but then again. Jay is a player. Love ya man.
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Deep, slow voice and eye contact. Whisper in her ear. You could be saying anything. Talking is only a fraction of attraction.
                  May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
                  July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

Comment

I dont know if it works on women but i find if you look at man in his eyes then down to his mouth, back to his eyes then down to his lips... and so on while chatting, theyll hit on you 90% of the time.
                    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                      I dont know if it works on women but i find if you look at man in his eyes then down to his mouth, back to his eyes then down to his lips... and so on while chatting, theyll hit on you 90% of the time.
                      Yep. Totally agree. Then I like if they follow up with, “You have Neet/Pretty eyes”. Happened all my life but never follow up. Married with kids. And somimes I really wanted to when the Mrs and I were temporarily on the out. Glad I never did.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                        In my world that means that you are hitting on them not vice versa:-P

Comment

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
                          you should also try to drop sexual related words in during the conversation. Not in a sexual context though. I don't know what works best in your language. But I would suggest in English words like dripping wet, licking, penetration, swollen, fallic(about objects or so) idk just wrote some on the top of my mind. But if you get her to think about sex without you actually mention sex. you are getting there.. takes a bit practice and does not work in all forms of conversations. Remember do not make it funny or obvious that you are talking to or referring to sex. Although sexual jokes can also work wonders if you can come of as not sleazy or narrowminded.
                          This only works if she's already thinking about having sex with you. But if she barely knows you or doesn't have the same level of interest this is just going to come off as creepy.
                          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                            This only works if she's already thinking about having sex with you. But if she barely knows you or doesn't have the same level of interest this is just going to come off as creepy.
                            True, I was imagining a typical date situation where some basic attraction was already established. I have no Jedi mind trick to get a girl to want you if she's not already attracted.

Comment

Turn her way. Be confident and calm. Look more at her without freaky long eye contact and don't ogle around the room. Listen to her, take interest and say something of interest on the same subjects. Remember what she said earlier in the conversation and repeat it as part of a new subject, so she knows you're listening. Ask her what makes her happy. You'd be surprised how people light up when you get them talking about things that make them happy.

One time I was having a great conversation with a woman I didn't plan to hook up with (industry colleague and she was married). The conversation somehow turned to sexual subjects and she said something that was hot. I told her that got "his" attention and looked at my crotch and fidgeted to readjust him. She looked down at my crotch then up at me and said that made her "wet, like really wet." She went to the ladies room and when she returned she said we should go to her hotel for another drink. I made up an excuse and declined, but that was a good lesson that not trying too hard and showing they turn you on works sometimes.
                              Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                              05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                              Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X