Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, this happened..

Hey guys,

It's me, again. Still, with the same girlfriend.

I'm not here for gaining sizes, I'm here to beat my Premature Ejaculation problem and fortunately, I'm doing good. I've started edging with real sex with my gf, 15-20 minutes each sex and never cum, helps so much.

Anyways..I just want to tell you a story. I have never measured my penis correctly, I only measured it with like 40-60% erection level. When my penis is bigger than flaccid but I can still blend it because it's not hard, in this state it's like 5.8-6 inches long. I was like, oh, this looks good, I don't want to measure it in the hardest, erected state because I'm good with this.

So here's what happened last night: my gf was here, we were having sex, had a good time. All of a sudden, I bring up a tape measure and pulled it out to 10 inches = 25cm, asked her about what do you think, what size this is. She said it's like 6 inches = 15 cm. I was like WTF? She said she doesn't know, she never really cared about sizes. Then I gave the tape measure to her and I sat down. I was dressed up, jeans on, etc. She put the tape measure under my belly real fast then put down the tape measure and started talking about food. I didn't know what's going on. I saw that the measure was pulled out to like 6 inches. I asked her what is she doing. Asked her if she wants to know the size of my penis.

She said no, she just did it for no reason, I should stop think something into everything. I couldn't, I asked her if she thought my penis is 6 inches long. (It's longer obviously when fully erected.) Then we were arguing and she started crying because I called her a liar. She told me she doesn't care about my penis size, if she cared, she would have asked about it.

I don't know guys..I'm pretty lost, she enjoys the sex very much and she wants to have sex all the time. But this,...I feel like I'm losing it.

I'd say you're lost and not that bright either. What you're doing is just plain dumb. Did making her cry make you feel better?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      I'd say you're lost and not that bright either. What you're doing is just plain dumb. Did making her cry make you feel better?
      I didn't want to make her cry, I just told her what I think.

Comment

Geez, sounds like you need to lighten up. Her take away from all that is probably that you're insecure, insensitive, overbearing and demeaning. Four things that will drive women away, and fast.
        Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
        05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
        Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Quit obsessing about your dick size and go fawk.

Maybe?

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yeah I'm tryna. I've never got bad compliments, it's just with this girl..

I've thought she pulled out the tape measure to 6 inches because she thinks that my dick is 6 inches long. She said it was just random, I don't know. I should stop thinking only about my penis. but how

Comment

This is probably your fifth thread now showing insecurity.

You made this post in your last thread.

"I'm not insecure of my dicksize, my dicksize is above average in length and width, I'm just an overthinker, and its extremely hard sometimes. I'm 21 and based on like 50+ girls I'm really hot, I've slept with like 15+ girls already. I haven't measured my fully erect penis length, but last year I measured my dick with like 80% erection, it was almost 6.6 inches, I'm fine with that."

I responded by saying you are insecure, you then made a statement saying you are not insecure, but paranoid. You were then advised by another member to speak to a therapist. Prudent you put that advice into action.

Links to your previous threads.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/relatio...ht-stands.html
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...ust-right.html
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/relatio...i-asshole.html
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/relatio...you-think.html
              BBC Action
              Member of the Month August 2019
              Last edited by BBC Action; 07-29-2019, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
                This is probably your fifth thread now showing insecurity.

You made this post in your last thread.

"I'm not insecure of my dicksize, my dicksize is above average in length and width, I'm just an overthinker, and its extremely hard sometimes. I'm 21 and based on like 50+ girls I'm really hot, I've slept with like 15+ girls already. I haven't measured my fully erect penis length, but last year I measured my dick with like 80% erection, it was almost 6.6 inches, I'm fine with that."

I responded by saying you are insecure, you then made a statement saying you are not insecure, but paranoid. You were then advised by another member to speak to a therapist. Prudent you put that advice into action.
                You are right, I'm pretty sure that I need some help. What would you advise?

Comment

Originally posted by Qloz View Post
                  You are right, I'm pretty sure that I need some help. What would you advise?
                  Since everything stems around paranoia, figure out what it is that's making you to feel this way.

Comment

The irony of this type of behavior is it can drive a partner away when there's absolutely no issue with your size. At some point, she may get fed up with this and seek out someone who won't give her this type of grief.

If you value your relationship with her then you need to stop this!
                    Big Al
                    Administrator
                    PEGym Editor
                    Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by Big Al; 07-30-2019, 12:14 PM. Reason: Spelling
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I feel that you should use the tape measure for home improvement projects and refrain from breaking it out. Just focus on being able to deliver.

Comment

After reading this, you should A) be grateful and happy that your that size, a lot of guys would kill for that. B) Stop worrying about your size and understand that its not about how big you are, but about how you can satisfy a woman. Can you last pretty long? Can you give oral well? Can you use your fingers? Do you know how to kiss/good foreplay skills. These are far more important than how big you are. You are already above average. If you want bigger, do the routines on size. She obviously likes you a lot and wants to have sex with you a lot. That means she enjoys you and your size isn't a big deal. Your behavior is showing insecurities and lack of self-confidence and no woman wants to be with a man like that! I don't think you need a therapist, you need to just sit down and stop thinking about it so much. Listen to your fellow members here, and cut it out man. You should apologize to her about what happened, and tell her you've been shamed by ex'es over your size and it just brought out a bad memory in you. Don't let your woman see your insecurity about your size bro. Thats a big turn off. Hope all well works out brother.

Comment

Apologise to her and get a grip, she sounds like a great girl and I'm not convinced you even deserve her.

Comment

Originally posted by darren333 View Post
                            Apologise to her and get a grip, she sounds like a great girl and I'm not convinced you even deserve her.
                            Why do you say that she sounds like a great girl?

Comment

You should really invest in a dummy, equipped with automated responses that you would like to hear. Dating a woman is not for you.
                              Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Working...
                              X