Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideal physiuqe

Hi all,

was just wondering, what are your guys thoughts on the most attractive physique for women?

5’4’ to 5’8” with c-d cup breasts. Slightly bulbuls ass with waist around 30”. Nice teeth are a must with an engaging smile.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I like 5'4" - 5'6" with a slim, but toned body. Small, tight butt with some butt cheeks. Small waist and flat stomach. Perky boobs c-cup or smaller.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

5'-5'8" preferably not skinny, c is ok on smaller frame but preferably DD and up. as long as their boobs are bigger than their stomach its OK. Nice hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
          I like 5'4" - 5'6" with a slim, but toned body. Small, tight butt with some butt cheeks. Small waist and flat stomach. Perky boobs c-cup or smaller.
          Same here, perky C-cups or smaller (Large B ideal) but may on the thicker side of slim, and enough body confidence to routinely go braless!
          Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
          Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
          Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Mila Kunis

Comment

36-24-36... but only if she's 5'3"

Comment

close to the same height as me so 5'8 to 5'10

Comment

5'-5'8". Fit, not necessarily toned. Defined curves are good. A-D is good as long as they are perky- I've had FF before, yeah, hard pass.. too hard to manage and I hate watching a woman suffer with that back pain. Not worth it.. I love a nice ass. Flat stomach is preferable, and some sexy back definition. A winning smile is nice too.
                  I tend to like the longer leg to torso ratio too.

Comment

I like em petite with big tits and ass OR just really thick. If they are dark skinned (Latina, Indian, Middle Eastern etc) with shiny black hair it's a plus.
                    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Whatever Salma Hayek was in from Dusk till dawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightforce View Post
                        Same here, perky C-cups or smaller (Large B ideal) but may on the thicker side of slim, and enough body confidence to routinely go braless!
                        Love your response. I agree on the confidence/braless part. It’s great to see that, but I think it’s rare. My girlfriends that were A cups (or smaller) loved going braless. I’m a boob guy and large B cups are ideal for me.

Comment

Taken from online - August 2019

An adult content website surveyed over 50 000 of their users to ask them to describe their ideal woman, the answer is a
                          25 years old
                          5’5 feet tall
                          Eurasian brunette with long hair
                          blue eyes
                          bisexual and not a feminist.... named Shy

Surprised by the results? Not me. The “ideal” woman is the embodiment of men’ sexual fantasies, from the submissiveness of the Asian girl to the hotness of the bisexual, all at once.

The Asian girl fantasy
                          When asked about the race and ethnicity of the dream girl, more than 38 % of the participants preferred a white girl, followed by just under 25 % who said that race did not matter, followed by 10 % who preferred an Asian girl, thus logically resulting in an Eurasian Girl.

SHY is bi-sexual
                          When asked about SHY sexual orientation, a distinctive 40% of participant chose bi-sexual.

Yes, most men secretly have the sexual fantasy of either watching two women having sex or participating in threesomes.

SHY is a curvy girl
                          It is no secret that men don’t necessarily prefer the super model type. Men like shapes, curves and that is why when asked about the ideal woman physical attributes, more 30% of men chose the a curvy body type.
                          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I think the poll is more or less right..
                            Starting (11/18/19)
                            BPEL - 7,5 inch
                            MSEG - 5,1 inch

(11/29/19)
                            7,8 inch EQ?
                            MSEG 5,3 inch EQ?

GOAL 8.7/9 BPEL MSEG 5,9 Inch

Comment

I always loved Asian girls, especially Thais, Koreans and Japanese chicks.

Height: 4'9 to 5'5

Breast : B cups (And not hanging )

White teeth

Not over-weight, or too skinny
                              Starting size: 3.8 inches BPEL - 4.3 inches MSEG

Current lost .5 :-( (11/20/2020): 6.6 inches BPEL - 5 MSEG

Goal: 8.0 Inches BPEL - 6 inches MSEG

Comment

Working...
                              X