Penis Curvature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Curvature

Hi, I’m new here but I was wondering if any woman or any guy could share experiences about sex with someone with a curved penis. Not up like these post are usually about but to the left or right. I really only had one sex partner so I don’t really know what majority thinks about it. I have been reading and some say a curve to left or right could accommodate for girth and make it feel bigger since bigger penises puts pressure on the walls. I just wanted to know real people perspective on this matter because I have a penis that bends to the left. I actually like my curve but wanted to know does it effect anything during sex.

Originally posted by JMW525 View Post
    Hi, I’m new here but I was wondering if any woman or any guy could share experiences about sex with someone with a curved penis. Not up like these post are usually about but to the left or right. I really only had one sex partner so I don’t really know what majority thinks about it. I have been reading and some say a curve to left or right could accommodate for girth and make it feel bigger since bigger penises puts pressure on the walls. I just wanted to know real people perspective on this matter because I have a penis that bends to the left. I actually like my curve but wanted to know does it effect anything during sex.
    I second this. Would definitely like to hear about some experiences. I have a pretty prominent upward curve but also slightly to the left.

Comment

I have a leftward curve. Initially it was due to an over developed right side and an under developed left. I have successfully straightened out the left side, but the right remains larger. The result is that the overall look is much straighter, but still needs work.

In terms of sex, it does help in certain positions. If my wife is on her right, I can easily angle myself so that I am getting right on the G spot consistently.
      If she is laying on her left side I am able to use the curve to get in deep to her posterior fornix and give her powerful deep spot orgasms.
      Bot result in that "what are you doing to me" look.

Nothing really wrong with a natural curve, except for aesthetic aspect.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
        I have a leftward curve. Initially it was due to an over developed right side and an under developed left. I have successfully straightened out the left side, but the right remains larger. The result is that the overall look is much straighter, but still needs work.

In terms of sex, it does help in certain positions. If my wife is on her right, I can easily angle myself so that I am getting right on the G spot consistently.
        If she is laying on her left side I am able to use the curve to get in deep to her posterior fornix and give her powerful deep spot orgasms.
        Bot result in that "what are you doing to me" look.

Nothing really wrong with a natural curve, except for aesthetic aspect.

Interesting post.

I also have a curvature to the left. shaft starts coming out straight abut as it aproaches the glands about 3/4 of the way up it bends to the left. Anything you would like to share as to how you straighten it ?

Also, you mention since you still curve a little to the left, you are able to hit G-spot.

Does it mean she lays on her right side and you are behind also laying on your right side ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by elguevo View Post
          Interesting post.

I also have a curvature to the left. shaft starts coming out straight abut as it aproaches the glands about 3/4 of the way up it bends to the left. Anything you would like to share as to how you straighten it ?
          This thread is full of great information

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-anomalies-injuries/37379-how-fix-curved-penis-101-a.html

Originally posted by elguevo View Post
          Also, you mention since you still curve a little to the left, you are able to hit G-spot.

Does it mean she lays on her right side and you are behind also laying on your right side ?

Thanks
          For g spot she will lay on her right side, with me coming in straight from behind as if for doggy.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Before thinking of it for sex, start thinking how to fix your problem, your penis is not natural like that.

No advertising whatsoever, but extender proved to fix your problem.

Phallosan Forte is the only real proven to do that job. Especially you can wear it day/night in comfort, but take it easy at first according to instructions..
            Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
            Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

For me upward curvature's are heavenly in bed, they make all front facing position a real pleasure.

From my experience 4 inches and upward curve is way better than a 7 inch straight

Comment

Working...
              X