French Kissing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French Kissing Question

So I have one of those tongues that's connected really far in the back so I can stick it out really far, its also fat in general. But a couple of years ago I was making out with this girl at a party (college) and she stopped and had this really pissed off look on her face and said that I was gagging her cause I unintentionally stuck it all the way out of my mouth into hers. I haven't had the courage to french kiss since then for a couple of reasons. I guess my question is: how far is too far? To give perspective i can literally pick my nose(not that I choose to).

Also does size play any role when it comes to tongue fucking? I've always wondered...
    If you build it, they will cum.

I'd imagine a long tongue would be useful in foreplay and what not.

How far is too far? Well that depends on your partner. Most girls are not going to like it when you jam your tongue down their throat...tracing their lips and playing with their tongue is good. Don't be afraid to make "mistakes".

Hopefully that made sense I'm drunk off my ass.

Comment

I would say, with French kissing, i would just 'match' her level of tongue.

If I had a huge tongue, I would be eager to see if it could be used to any great effect on oral sex. It might be good for stimulating her Labia.

I hope Batwoman sees this, I think you need a female perspective!
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Oh, I think you are blessed if you have a long and flexible tongue! I love french kissing, and I guess the only frustration is that sometimes it seems like neither of us has enough tongue to give. Not a problem for you, I guess!

My advice is simple -- just go slowly.
        Start around her lips, then teeth. Be gentle, move slowly, and read the responses of your partner. A really good french kiss is like a dance, you should take your time. If it grows passionate and you can tell she wants more, give it to her. There are times when I want to be dominated with a really forceful and plundering french kiss; other times I want it slow and and loving. Once you get to know your partner better, you should be able to tell what you both want at any given moment, and make it happen. But it takes practice and knowledge of your partner.

Comment

What batwoman said.
          Plus big tongue can be great when you go down on a chick, especially if its flexible. My tongue reaches the tip of my nose (and I have a big nose) and so far chicks I went down on loved it. Definitely better than a small tongue. But don't forget to use your lips in foreplay as well, just licking someone up and down is really weird so make sure you kiss enough too.

Comment

I've always wondered why is it called "french kissing"? I mean, were the french the ones who put their tongues in each others mouths and that's how it got it's name?

In any event, I would say a long tongue for pussy licking is awesome, for french kissing, not so much.
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
              I've always wondered why is it called "french kissing"? I mean, were the french the ones who put their tongues in each others mouths and that's how it got it's name?

In any event, I would say a long tongue for pussy licking is awesome, for french kissing, not so much.
              I've always wondered that too. haha once I've even heard that in France, they call it "American Kissing"
              Now I might not have micropenis, but my penis is small enough for me to say it's small. I don't understand those who complain about 5 in erect penises. How I wish for something like that.

Starting
              Flaccid Length: 2 inches
              Erect Length: 3 - 3.5 in

Current
              Flaccid Length: 3 in
              Erect Length: 4 in

Comment

The idea with french kissing is NOT to stick your tongue in her mouth. Hell no.

The idea is to massage her lips and the front of her tongue with your tongue. When your technique is good enough and IF both of you are REALLY turned on, then you can both go deeper.

French kissing and kissing in general takes practice. It comes naturally.
                Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I can get my tongue to be about 2" wide and stick it out 2.5" I've always wanted to stick it as far as I can get it into a girl and just make it fat and wide, just to see her reaction. I'm no Gene Simmons but people always say that I have a huge tongue. My dad once stretched it out to 3.25" but that hurt like a son of a bitch cause he didn't care about my pain threshold. (I know my dad's a weird guy).
                  If you build it, they will cum.

Comment

Working...
                  X