Being bigger gets you nowhere, for me at least :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being bigger gets you nowhere, for me at least :(

This seems the most relevant section for this and im sorry for the long read

I dont do anything to enlarge my penis, but im naturally pretty big. Given the research ive read and what women ive slept with have told me ill confidently say im top 5% for length and girth. And id say the same for they way my penis looks. Ive seen dick pics posted on the internet and many are not very attractive to look at. Id say mine was and women have commented on how good it looks.

I have pretty average face, but have been working out for 15 years so i can also confidently say im top 2% for physical fitness and body appearance.

So i dont have the "chad" face but from the neck down im a top 5% man or more and 5'11"

I use tinder and other apps to meet girls and a couple of topless beach photos gets me attention.

I often meet late 30s women, divorced looking for fun types, often she initiates communication.

After some small talk and she tells me she wants a fuck buddy type thing we move to snap chat and conversation usually gets sexual.

Often i get sent a sexy photo by her and then ill ask if they want an x rated one back. 99% will enthusiastically respond with yes.

So ill send them a pic (no face) and i can almost guarantee they will be all over me. "Omg your hung" "holy shit i want it!" "Thats about as nice a cock ive ever seen" etc.

Plans are drawn up about when to meet. Or she will tell me she will get back to me.

Now heres the problem, 95% of the time after exchanging photos, sex talk, making plans etc I NEVER HEAR FROM HER AGAIN. if i message she ignores me. And thats it.

Another time i dated someone who i really liked, between date 2 and 3 she made some remark about "size" over text. I replied and said "no problems in that department" she enquired and i said i have been told im blessed in a certain department. She was very intrigued at this point and said she could not wait to find out.

After date 3 she got home (we both met far from eachothers home so no sex) and she sent me a totally naked mirror selfie. And said this is for you next time we meet.

I asked if she wanted to see what i had for her and she begged me to show her. So i did. She replied "omg! You werent joking! Ill be the blessed one if you use that on me"

A week later when i went to finalise the details of our 4th date she blew me off like trash.

Of the very few girls i do actually sleep with almost all are on the phone next day wondering when i can go back, telling me how great it was. Ive made girls cum that never before orgasmed through penetration.

I know online women are flaky but my success rate in actually meeting anyone is appalling. Being big for me has not opened any doors. Even for a casual hookup with an older woman.

The only thing i can think of im making it too easy for them, so they dont have to "chase" any more and walk away.

Anyone else experience this. Do 95% of meetups flake on you?

Thanks

Don't let them see the prize before they win it.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Personality counts.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I've had alot of beautiful woman, I've had some long relationships too and actually just found the one I'm going to be with for good now, but just before her, I took the plunge into online dating. I have a pretty good sized cock on me too and you know what I met up with quite a few girls off tinder and you know what I fucked almost all of them. I was probably in the 7" range then and you know what I never got ghosted after a dick pic. Because I didnt send them. I cracked funny ass jokes, common Interests, and ya shirtless pics too because I bodybuild. I'm not sure what percentage of the population my body is rated in.....lol.....girls on tinder, they are there because they are busy possibly, just in a party phase and wanna have fun, heartbroken from a break up and want to feel sexy and good and have a good lay, or they genuinely want to meet someone. Now you have you, trying to stroke your own ego, bragging about your cock size to them, you're telling us what percent of the population you're better than I'm sure you have no problem telling them. You sound kinda self absorbed and I'm going to assume it's your personality and not "your huge perfect looking dick" that's scaring them away. Sorry just telling it like it is. Even if it's for fun or fuck buddies a girl wants to feel sexy ,feel good and respected and not like a slut, until maybe you're in the bedroom....not like some whore thats going to run over and hop on your dick. You will get there with text easily, u can see her nudes and you can show her your dick, but it's not so huge its scaring anyone off you dumbass, it's because shes super horny caught up in the moment sends those texts, wakes up feels embarrassed and like a slut and ghosts you. Even a hook up wants to feel respected and sex to make her feel empowered and you clearly have no game. You probably send a dick pic and then from how you've typed above probably talk all about your features, ask her if shes had one this big blah blah when you should be focusing on her..... It's not your dick, it's your personality. Sadly that part takes more work than PE haha.....If you want some tips feel free to DM me and I'll help you out.

Comment

What he said.

There is more to women than just wanting to hop on a big dick...
          1 inch at a time
          GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
          Progress Log

Comment

What kind of women have you been meeting?

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyjuice View Post
              I've had alot of beautiful woman, I've had some long relationships too and actually just found the one I'm going to be with for good now, but just before her, I took the plunge into online dating. I have a pretty good sized cock on me too and you know what I met up with quite a few girls off tinder and you know what I fucked almost all of them. I was probably in the 7" range then and you know what I never got ghosted after a dick pic. Because I didnt send them. I cracked funny ass jokes, common Interests, and ya shirtless pics too because I bodybuild. I'm not sure what percentage of the population my body is rated in.....lol.....girls on tinder, they are there because they are busy possibly, just in a party phase and wanna have fun, heartbroken from a break up and want to feel sexy and good and have a good lay, or they genuinely want to meet someone. Now you have you, trying to stroke your own ego, bragging about your cock size to them, you're telling us what percent of the population you're better than I'm sure you have no problem telling them. You sound kinda self absorbed and I'm going to assume it's your personality and not "your huge perfect looking dick" that's scaring them away. Sorry just telling it like it is. Even if it's for fun or fuck buddies a girl wants to feel sexy ,feel good and respected and not like a slut, until maybe you're in the bedroom....not like some whore thats going to run over and hop on your dick. You will get there with text easily, u can see her nudes and you can show her your dick, but it's not so huge its scaring anyone off you dumbass, it's because shes super horny caught up in the moment sends those texts, wakes up feels embarrassed and like a slut and ghosts you. Even a hook up wants to feel respected and sex to make her feel empowered and you clearly have no game. You probably send a dick pic and then from how you've typed above probably talk all about your features, ask her if shes had one this big blah blah when you should be focusing on her..... It's not your dick, it's your personality. Sadly that part takes more work than PE haha.....If you want some tips feel free to DM me and I'll help you out.
              Wow, straight to the point! Although I have sent dick pics and met up with girls. But in 95% of cases, no dick pic was sent.
              Like Jay1983 said: You can trigger her imaginations with a brief description, but not more.
              [before PE] Start BPFSL: 17.6cm start BPEL: 16.7cm
              [currently on Period 2] latest BFPSL: 19.7cm latest BPEL: 18.5cm
              Join me on my amazing journey to perfection! :-)

Comment

I mean...just listen to what everybody said here. They got a point.

I would add that excuse if being rude, you sound like a 'needy' type of a guy and just want some validation for your aesthetics (15 years of body transformation, and dick size).
                I mean, it is good to brag about yourself, but I would advise doing it in a fun way and sexual way.

Also, you were going to a 4th date and hadn't had sex yet? Woof... After the 3rd ended she was sending freaking nudes, she was horny as fuck dude. To me it indicates that you don't have an attitude, you don't take action, and is bad with logistics (you don't meet with a girl where you got nowhere to take her after).

What I would recommend you do?
                • stop sending dick pics. And if your gonna do it DON'T ASK PERMISSION. Just fucking do it.
                • work on your apparent 'neediness'. You need no validation but your own.
                • women are complicated as well. living on their emotions. 1 day the want you the other they don't. That's why you gotta come through when they feeling good.

Hope it helps.
                Start: 6/21/2020 - NBPEL : 5.5" - MEG : 4.8"
                09/22/2020 - NBPEL : 5.9' - BPEL: 6.2" MEG : 5.1'
                12/20/2020 - NBPEL: 5.5" - BPEL: 6'5" - MEG: 5.1"
                Long Term Goal - NBPEL 7.5+" - MEG 6"

Comment

While I agree with the points made here I can also agree with the OP's frustration. I'd say my match to meetup % off of dating sites is between the 5-10% range. The whole flow that the OP described also sounds accurate for people just looking to have fun. 95% of the time I'll initiate the conversation with a cheesy pickup line or asking how their week is going. If the girl knows how to have a conversation then it will lead to Snapchat. It's easy to get that far. Then things will either progress or they will just become another face on your friends list.

One thing to keep in mind is the ladies get at least 10x the matches in most demographic areas. For some women you are just another contestant so personality, charm and charisma really help you stand out. Then there are other practical factors such as who's the cutest and closest or who is gonna be like a sugar daddy, etc. I just keep in mind that not every girl I hit on in real life is gonna go home with me and the same goes for matching on dating sites. On the dating sites you are blindly taking risks because all you have to go by is a few pics and a bio. The bios usually are non descriptive so you really have no idea what kind of personality this person has, what they are currently going through, etc. I guess what I'm saying is either the girl is just wanting to be a freak and get some or the stars have to align. Last thing, the web has some good articles on how to improve your chances after you match. Might be worthwhile to investigate.
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

How big are we talking OP?

Comment

There is SOOOOOOOO much nuance we're missing from your report. It's not you cock they are saying "no" to, it's clearly something else you're doing. You need to RECORD your interactions and post them in YT account that only we can access here. If I can hear the audio I'll be able to know exactly where you're falling. Until then, we're all spittin' in the wind.

Comment

Top 5% in body and dick size, lol....bottom 5% in game

I think someone is over rating themselves
                        Last edited by BigO; 01-04-2021, 10:03 PM.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hello my friend,

Having nice looks above and below is a first sign of attraction for women, but don't expect women to jump on your cock only because you look good everywhere. In fact, being such a 5% man, you are making women insecure. Your lazyness or prejudicement about succes rate or whatever, pushes them away. simply said: not being able to lead women to your cock

What you have to do: Do whatever you do on Tinder since you are getting interest from women and before even meeting them take following actions once in the snapchat or any xxx-related messaging systems: ask her what she would do with your cock, ask her how she likes to get pounded, where she wants your cum. How bad she wants it. If she really responds to it, i doubt she wont, in the same chat set up day to meet up: If you really want this cock, come to "place" on "hour". wait for the response. But She will be there or telling when exactly she is available.

By Making it a horny conversation but respectful to the woman you are texting with, she will be fantasying and masturbating on you before she even met you, or your cock Again, Be firm with setting a day to meet up. Since you already made her so horny and she is craving for your cock, she will be there.

Once you are really seeing her, ( she will be horny as fuck) lead her to the nearest place to grab a quick drink and let her know you are a good guy. A sexual guy. Start with some small talk and when you feel things are slipping away put her focus on your cock by referring to the hot chat you had with her on that day. keep it horny and slick, finish your drink, and lead her to a place calm.

Kiss her like you haven't had sex for years and make sure you get a hard one, not fully erect, but hard. Once you feel you are getting in the mood tell her that she is making you hard. Grab her hand and put in your cock. Let her rub it for some time and then tell her to take it out. She might respond with, are you sure and bla bla bla just say it again. She will rip your pants off and will suck you dry.

While she is sucking you, tell her how good she is doing it, how hard you are for her and tell her: lick my balls, yeah you are the best, omg, take it deep. twitch some times and mean it. She will go even crazier and meanwhile her pussy gets wetter and wetter.

Game over.

moral: As an alpha male, which you are in the eyes of a woman because of your looks and being hung, YOU have to show her that you want it too. When women want to meet you cuz of your looks and cock, they dont want to wait 2 or 3 dates, they want to get banged the first time. Fact that they came back 2 times is giving you a chance to lead her to your cock. NOT doing that will make them think you dont want them, that they are not good enough.

You see pall, You have to do some little bit more and that girl that got banged so hard and came 3 times on your cock, will be stalking you or will share you with her friends

Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                            What kind of women have you been meeting?

If i had to guess, prostitutes.
                            I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

If your body is so great, try meeting women at the gym and developing some flirty trust and rapport before going on a date.

I don't claim to have great game, but I know a thing or two from meeting women organically. The majority of women I've been with have been women that I met at the gym or through fitness classes since that is what I value and it is part of my lifestyle.

There is NEVER the expectation of sex on our dates. If you expect sex, it will be quite a turn off. It seems like you're not doing very much to show the woman her own unique inner beauty and instead you're focusing too much on your endowment and how you think you're a blessing for her.

In my experience, if you make her feel special, don't expect sex, and add some value to the situation, then she will be craving you.

Comment

Working...
                              X