8 inch is average?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 inch is average?

Me and my girl were out with friends and one of them ask with all seriousness "whats average 8in" I looked like what the fuck are you kidding..lol,,but i don't know it was just funny she's had a few guys 5 or 6 somewhere up in there. its just the fact that girls really don't know much about size like you think. that shit was very funny though to me

this post scared the crap outta me.I just got slightly above average and i thought you was about to thrash my good mood.
    starting Jan 10 2010
    1.8'' by 4'' flacid stretched 5.5''
    5.2'' by 4.5 Erect

Current
    2.5'' by 4.2'' flacid Stretch 5.5''
    6.0'' by 4.75'' Erect

Short Term
    To just stop turtling whatever length
    (7'' by 5'' Erect)

Long term
    10'' by 6''
    aka The Shredder!

Comment

Originally posted by TinyMutantNinjaTurtle View Post
      this post scared the crap outta me.I just got slightly above average and i thought you was about to thrash my good mood.

not trying to do that at all...lol..i'm 6 myself!

Comment

This is an example of girls not being able to judge size very well. 8 " is significantly above average & I am not just saying that because I am almost there - well OK maybe a little bit!

It is feasible that she could have slept with (for example) three guys with 7",8" & 9" - therefore making the estimate valid (to her at least) this is fairly unlikely but not impossible.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

OK, back to this topic again -- please read these threads:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...arge-ones.html
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...rue-false.html

Two major points:
          (1) Women are lousy at judging size
          (2) 8 inches is WAY above average (see the data at the start of the first thread above)

Comment

Dude, 8" is over 2" above average. It's pretty damn big man.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

damn if 8 inch is average where do i stand? I'm BPEL 6"(I haven't measured since April 7th so i may have gained).

Comment

Originally posted by More View Post
                not trying to do that at all...lol..i'm 6 myself!
                Are your guys measurements BPEL or NBPEL ?

Comment

I am planning to give my penis an extra days rest.Today is my on day but since i'm with my girlfriend right now i don't think there's anyway i can do the exercises.Another days rest won't hurt.I will get on with my exercises tomorrow since it's an on day and then sunday is off.

Comment

Actually as most guys umm, overstate their penis by 2", and 6" becomes 8" ,this makes sense. Though average is a little under 6".

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      Actually as most guys umm, overstate their penis by 2", and 6" becomes 8" ,this makes sense. Though average is a little under 6".
                      I don't understand this male syndrome of overestimating their penis sizes .... Just tell the truth .... It's as simple as that ....

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
                        damn if 8 inch is average where do i stand? I'm BPEL 6"(I haven't measured since April 7th so i may have gained).
                        Where do you stand? On the high end of average, happy with your girlfriend, and working to get bigger since you want to. That sounds pretty good to me!

Comment

I think im on the lower end of average and some women may call it small (5.25"BPEL X 5" EG)

My wife always said "its not how deep you go its how you wiggle your worm" lol, but if it looks and feels small to me, then most womens inability (no offense ment to those clued up women ) to judge properly would have me down as a small...there's alot of "judging a book by its cover" when it comes to male size though.

as a side note though, Is there a set ratio for length vs girth??
                          "Mere change is not growth. Growth is the synthesis of change and continuity, and where there is no continuity there is no growth" - C.S Lewis

Start (May 2010) BPEL 5.25" EG 5"

Short term goal (to be achieved by 01/01/11) BPEL 5.75" EG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
                            I don't understand this male syndrome of overestimating their penis sizes .... Just tell the truth .... It's as simple as that ....
                            Unfortunately it works against you being truthful. I think many women know you're gonna add a bit on there if they ask. So me being honest and saying I'm at 8" may be interpreted as less than that. Or I could be totally wrong in that statement.
                            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

No np, I think you are right. As you have to assume women ,(except Batwoman) are clueless on size you are caught in a trap .
                              Of course if I said I am 8" they would say thats fairly average. Of course i could say I am in the top 5% and ask them what size they think that makes me. If they say 10" well that is what I am on their scale.

Comment

Working...
                              X