Can you tell a girlfriend is a cheating based on vagina feeling loose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you tell a girlfriend is a cheating based on vagina feeling loose

Hi, was wondering if you can tell a girl is cheating based on her vagina feeling more loose than usual. Me and my girlfriend have been getting into a lot of arguments lately and things were said that probably shouldn’t have been said especially from her side. But recently, i’ve noticed that her vagina feels a lot looser than usual and we’ve been dating for about a year And I’ve never really felt her vagina this loose. A part of me wants to believe that maybe she is a little more aroused due to the make up sex but it’s definitely not anything I’ve felt before.

Just go make up and stop the fighting.....and suspicion.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Maybe she just stopped doing kegels because she's been pissed. You can suspect all you want but there's no way you can know for sure. Maybe your burrito isn't as hard because you aren't feeling a connection as much.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Nope. Remember whole humans come out of there.
        1 inch at a time
        GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
        Progress Log

Comment

any Stds ?

Comment

How does she masturbate? Perhaps she's using a rather large dildo? Or using more fingers, lol

Either way, I advise to not get suspicious until you have something real to be suspicious about

Comment

Its not scientific, but I do remember once upon a time my gf and I we were on a break and got back together. I was using my fingers on her and she felt looser. Turns out she had slept with someone the night before. I wanted to puke.

Comment

Originally posted by jamoke125 View Post
                Its not scientific, but I do remember once upon a time my gf and I we were on a break and got back together. I was using my fingers on her and she felt looser. Turns out she had slept with someone the night before. I wanted to puke.
                And she told you this? Hope you moved on. Good luck
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Hose. Lol!
                  You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                    And she told you this? Hope you moved on. Good luck
                    Oh most definitely I moved on the night I found out. I was a young buck back then but I had good instincts.

Comment

I'm going to assume you are a bit on the young side. No not really is the answer especially if she has toys. Either way being suspicious and arguing a lot are not a good relationship sign. I gave this advice to my old man once before he went to interrogate my stepmom. If you have already convinced yourself of it then you have two choices. Get over it and fix whatever caused it or kick her to the curb and go grab another. No response she gives you will quell your suspicions so the ball is in your court to decide what you are going to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X