Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the ideal penis size that most women prefer???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the ideal penis size that most women prefer???

I tried asking girls online what penis size they would prefer their ideal boyfriend had, but got very few honest responses. It looks like girls are terrible at imagining what for example a 17cm penis looks like. They also usually have no idea how big their previous sexual partners were in terms of centimeters, all they think in their head is - below average, average, above average. So it occurred to me that it makes much more sense to ask guys who slept with a lot of women what penis size is ideal. Everybody on this forum knows their exact size and also what the reactions were during sex so please, can you help me with this question of ideal size? Everybody seems to want a bigger dick but I am much more careful because I am already above average (16.7 cm or 6.6 inches) and don't want to overdo it. I want the girls that I'm having sex with to enjoy it and not be in pain because I am poking their cervix with a monster dick. How much more would you increase your size if you were in my place?

This question pops up quite a bit, and there is no one answer.

There are also different ways of thinking about size.

I'm not the best person to "answer" this, since I've only slept with one woman for the last 15 years, but when I got to 5.5+ in girth, she started making different faces, and started commenting about how thick I was. I don't know that my length gains have really impressed her that much, though.

Burrito probably has the best perspective on this, given the multiple partners he's had in recent times. My reading of his posts would indicate somewhere around 7.75" x 5.75", give or take, is pretty golden across the board.

Incogneetoe's recent musings on the interplay between length and girth are also worth a read.
    START : 2/6/2020
    BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
    CURRENT : 11/18/2021
    BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

In my opinion: for most women, length really doesn't matter (as long as you're above average), but girth DOES.
      PELord
      Last edited by PELord; 09-11-2020, 10:25 AM.
      Starting size: 3.8 inches BPEL - 4.3 inches MSEG

Current lost .5 :-( (11/20/2020): 6.6 inches BPEL - 5 MSEG

Goal: 8.0 Inches BPEL - 6 inches MSEG

Comment

Is there any way to increase your girth without increasing your length or does it always go hand in hand?

Comment

Originally posted by SmartCookie View Post
          Is there any way to increase your girth without increasing your length or does it always go hand in hand?
          Exercises like squeezes and clamping are girth specific.
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
            Exercises like squeezes and clamping are girth specific.
            Thanks for that link. You're the Burrito guy that madyogi mentioned, do you find your length to be ideal now? Or would you say that it's too much because some women can't handle it and feel pain during sex?

Comment

One thing that may be different about me is that I curve upwards kinda like a banana so when I'm going deep it isn't like it's head on. I have had remarks about girls feeling sore but they said it was the "good kind of sore". So far I've never hurt anyone because I went too deep. I have had a few instances where the girl had an IUD and I could feel it poking me some.

Girth is really tricky. You are at the upper edge of the "safe zone" at 5.5". At 5.75" you can run into some issues with teeth and anal requires some training with butt plugs unless she's just an anal whore. Vaginal is completely different though. I can reach up to 6.25" if I use my bathmate and wear a steel cock ring and the ladies I've done that with have gone absolutely crazy. I get begged to put it on because they love the extra girth so much and it's nice having leverage. I can say, I'll wear it if you do "this" first, and they will enthusiastically comply. The cock ring is great because it allows you to have the best of both worlds and is only temporary.
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I've heard, not too long, not too wide, and is attached to a kind, lovable, warm personality human. One that is not obsessed with his penis. (I added that.)
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/articles/a-sex...nis-doesnt-fit

This is an interesting aspect of relative size.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

In my experience any one attached to an American Express Gold Card! ( just having fun)
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

It's a wide range. I'd say the average is ideal...maybe a bit more girth.
                      1 inch at a time
                      GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
                      Progress Log

Comment

Whatever my current size is + 20% ;-)
                        Jlannister
                        Current (April 2020)
                        EL 7.6"
                        EG 7.2" - 7.8" (lower 3rd)

End goal
                        EL 9"
                        EG 7"

Comment

Length I caution that skill comes into it a great deal ,the longer you are the more you need to know how to use it .

My wife made it clear she prefered the girth I was when we first met (5.5) now she became actively displeased when I got over 6" REGARDLESS of warm up etc.

Comment

I tried asking girls online what penis size they would prefer their ideal boyfriend had, but got very few honest responses. It looks like girls are terrible at imagining what for example a 17cm penis looks like. They also usually have no idea how big their previous sexual partners were in terms of centimeters, all they think in their head is - below average, average, above average. So it occurred to me that it makes much more sense to ask guys who slept with a lot of women what penis size is ideal. Everybody on this forum knows their exact size and also what the reactions were during sex so please, can you help me with this question of ideal size? Everybody seems to want a bigger dick but I am much more careful because I am already above average (16.7 cm or 6.6 inches) and don't want to overdo it. I want the girls that I'm having sex with to enjoy it and not be in pain because I am poking their cervix with a monster dick. How much more would you increase your size if you were in my place?
                            Just a point hre the op is asking a bunch of guys that are on a penis enlargement site so the answers are going to be affected by that .
                            So far as I understand there was a study done using dildos and asking which they prefered the results came back that the preference was just over average.

Comment

Everybody seems to want a bigger dick ...
                              Guys want bigger, it's an ego thing. Nothing to do with women.

Take a look at this thread :
                              Some food for thought off reddit
                              I tried to compile women's perspective.

...but I am much more careful because I am already above average (16.7 cm or 6.6 inches) and don't want to overdo it. I want the girls that I'm having sex with to enjoy it and not be in pain because I am poking their cervix with a monster dick.
                              I just have to address this idea of pounding the cervix. You do not need to always have it all in. One can control how deep one goes. I've been with a number of women, a few could not take more than 6 inches. So I just did not put it all in. You can be quite long and leave some out in the air.

How much more would you increase your size if you were in my place?
                              As much as you want. Don't do it for women, do it for you.
                              03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                              Thread
                              12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
                              X