Women should learn to Piv orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women should learn to Piv orgasm

I don't think there are any women onsite atm .

In any case I put this topic up to stimulate debate even if it makes me look bad .

There is no doubt a large number of men find it a positive that a woman can piv orgasm. There is no doubt in my mind that a lot of women can piv orgasm and some women can't . Now in these times where people have multi partners before settling down one imagines that it becomes a factor in partner choice . That being the case and given that women get bolt on boobs at least in part to improve their attractivness to males ; is there a case for them to learn to piv orgasm not only for their own joy but also that of their partner?

The wife has has PIV orgasms since first encounter.

I gotta say, she's happy. I am not sure if she "learned" it.

I will also say that she told me I was the first to bring her to orgasm in PIV. But given the state "manhood" in the ROK when we met, I don't doubt it.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

My wife seems to have lost her ability to orgasm to PIV now that she is older. I now get her to orgasm with oral before I move on to penetrate which brings on more orgasms.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

The fitness induced by Kegels can make it easier for women to extract more pleasure from sexual activities.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yes, I think there is a case for this, Pegasus. If giving their partner a PIV orgasm is important to them, then a good sex partner should try to see if she can get to where they can have the big O just PIV. Some of this is learned behavior, like over use of clitoral vibrators. If she just can't after at least trying different things and giving it a chance, then so be it.

We could say the same thing about guys who can't cum from a blowjob or handjob unless they do the last bit of stroking themselves. I used to be that way and didn't think anything of it until a gf said she'd like to be able to finish me off herself. I didn't even think that it might make her a bit saddened that it took me to take over the stroking at the end. I thought about it, and from masturbating I knew exactly what kind of stroking worked in the end, and alot of women weren't quite "doing it right." After the day that gf said that, I learned to let the woman take me all the way to the end - over time it got easier and easier. Now, when my gf gives me a blowjob or handjob, it's completely hands off by me and awesome that way - just lay there and enjoy.
          Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
          05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
          Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Yes many women can piv orgasm which seems a positive for both them and their partners . Many more could learn sometimes a few simple exercises would do it.

Comment

Agreed. I believe my wife had to learn to PIV. I contribute this to my gains, my control and to introducing vibes to the bedroom. I also believe, at least in her case, deep spot cervical contact is required for her to get her multiple full body orgasms. Ironically N2B she has hit her prime at 45 and 15 years later is still going strong. Also her multi abilities has strengthened her pelvic floor only amplifying her orgasms. We’ve had sex three times on three days and she never gets bored. She gets so tight that I can’t get out.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

If you guys have any links on the topic I'd be glad to read them.

I agree with Pegasus 100%. It's win-win. If it can be learned then why not?
                Progress Log
                Start (20/06/2020):
                BPEL 5.9, EG 4.1
                Current (21/10/2020): BPEL 6.3, EG 4.5

Comment

Links of what kind?
                  Is this of any interest.?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/999...tml?highlight=

Comment

Thanks, Pegasus. I actually read that post a while ago and went through the author's website.

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    Links of what kind?
                    Related to women learning to PIV orgasm, similar to the article you posted or material from other sources.
                    Progress Log
                    Start (20/06/2020):
                    BPEL 5.9, EG 4.1
                    Current (21/10/2020): BPEL 6.3, EG 4.5

Comment

This site has limited resources for women.

Comment

Bettina Arndt's book the sex diaries . I found pages 216 to 220 interesting about women learning vaginal orgasm. She dismisses Hites work and quotes research to back . Some of the quotes from researchers support the view that many women are not in touch with their vagina and many men lack the skill and stamina to support vaginal orgasm . She does quote twin research that claims a genetic link though.

In any case it appears most women have had a vaginal orgasm given the right partner and circumstance . It also appears many of the remainder will or can learn .

Comment

I just got my wife to check out the Anami site, right on Peg
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                            My wife seems to have lost her ability to orgasm to PIV now that she is older. I now get her to orgasm with oral before I move on to penetrate which brings on more orgasms.
                            I do something similar. I wish my wife was multi-o though. Mine's one and done. Rarely if ever, can she go for another round in the same session. That's what I really want for Christmas, my wife to be multi-o.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbob23 View Post
                              I do something similar. I wish my wife was multi-o though. Mine's one and done. Rarely if ever, can she go for another round in the same session. That's what I really want for Christmas, my wife to be multi-o.
                              A little bump on this thread.

A little food for thought. To get your wife to become multi O, you must provide a unconditional relaxing zone, or place for her. NO Stress what so ever. No stress for her to to get you off, no needs for yourself, period. Initially. After she’s mastered control of her multi O’s then you, and she will be only add to,her, and your satisfaction.
                              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                              X