Getting Your Body Language Working For You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Your Body Language Working For You

NOTE- this article was written by "Firefly"- a female moderator at AltPenis-

In my last column, we explored various body language messages that women send to men to show attraction and convey interest. This week we'll look at what kind of positive body language you can use to maximize your attractiveness to women.

Article continued here
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Nice! Thanks, Big Al.

Comment

Excellent articles! Most of that stuff I've been told I do anyway (not purposely, it's just me) but a couple of things I didn't know a will put into practice.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Great stuff Al

Comment

Great post Big Al.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Cheers Al.....unraveling the Female Phsyche eh!!!
            They can be wonderfully complicated indeed....no offence meant girls..

Comment

Nice read. Thanks Big Al!
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Great post. I've definitely become more conscious of how I'm acting. I'm slowing down my stride, walking with purpose, holding my head high, and speaking with a commanding and deep voice.
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                My Loggy Log

Comment

Thanks! It would be interesting if any of you trying these techniques were to post your results
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I think that many guys have observed the phenomenon that when they are without a regular girlfriend, no female seems interested in them, and when they have a steady companion all of a sudden women seem to take note of them, even when their woman is not present. I think it is because the guy appears more relaxed and confident and it is transmitted through his body language.

I agree with all of the points made, but especially the one about making and holding eye contact. Women find guys sexy when the woman feels sexy in his presence. Focusing your attention on her face as she talks to you, or you talk to her, is a way of showing her you find her interesting and attractive. I used to be quite shy and used to talk to women without always looking at them, because I was trying to think of something appropriate to say, and would get distracted if I looked into their eyes. Big mistake. Also, shift your gaze a bit from her eyes to her lips, hair, ears, neck and back. Don't stare, but it doesn't hurt to shift your glance briefly to her breasts, hips, legs, etc.

Comment

Nice read. Cheers!

Comment

I really enjoyed the article;

I think a lot of those signals send confidence not just to women, but other people in general. I think it's good advice in a lot of situations. For examle, at work if you want to be perceived as a confident leader, almost all of those qualities will help you.

I think the hard part is internalizing those things so much that you exude those qualities in a very natural way, that doesn't appear at all contrived. I think mixed signals can backfire (e.g. part of your body says one thing, but since you don't completely 'feel it' part of your body, your tone of voice, your posture, etc may say something else).
                        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

One woman flat out pulled me to the side and said she was very attracted to me and just "needed" to tell me that! LOL!

I'm not really doing anything differently but I do pay attention to their body language and see what they are doing. I've had quite a few of my women co-workers exhibit those signs when we are in a one-on-one setting (and often in group settings) and it always amazes me how they throw these little signs here and there. If I wasn't already a taken man, I think I'd let a couple of them "take" me
                          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

When I was younger, I must say that I didn't find women that "interesting" to talk to. I wanted to get laid, but I was interested in the usual "guy things" and that is what I found interesting to talk about. Women were typically interested in other sorts of things, and were an object of mystery to me.

Some twenty years later, after hanging around with a lot of men and exhausting all of the usual topics of male conversation, I came to find most men as rather predictable and boring. Women seemed to have a fresh and different perspective, and while they were still inexplicable to me at times, I did not find it threatening to find that they thought about things much differently than I, or the typical male did. I was also married by this time, so I really wasn't interested in chatting up women in order to get into their pants, and that eliminated the usual sexual tension that sometimes made conversation with women awkward when I was younger. In a sense, I didn't care about choosing topics of conversation that I thought would make me attractive to women, giving the "right answer" to questions, or worrying that my point of view on a subject would make me less attractive.

As a result, I came to really enjoy being in the company of women and found talking to them fascinating, at least at times. And not infrequently, they would seem to become somewhat challenged or even "pissed off" by my point of view, but at the same time women generally seemed to find talking to me much more interesting than they had when I was younger. And in my late thirties and forties I started to find quite a few women making advances toward me.

Comment

Working...
                            X