noisy but didnt cum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noisy but didnt cum

HI the next door neighbours well the girl is howling the building down.This got my girlfriend frustrated as it reminded when she used to have sex with a guy whose dick was too big for her.
    She never came with inserted sex till she met me ,but now she misses the screaming that she used to do with the other guy even though she never came.
    She says she cant scream with me as my girth is too small
    I,m confused i make her cum her body is telling her something
    any in put girls thanks

I have said it again...Sweat pain is what some girls like in sex...When I pound deeply my girl she says she pains but after sex she does not say anything bad...except a few times that I have over done it and pains for days xexexe...
    What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Originally posted by happygirth View Post
      HI the next door neighbours well the girl is howling the building down.This got my girlfriend frustrated as it reminded when she used to have sex with a guy whose dick was too big for her.
      She never came with inserted sex till she met me ,but now she misses the screaming that she used to do with the other guy even though she never came.
      any in put girls thanks
      Sorry, but this makes no sense to me either.

And for the record, I think that "sweet pain" is a load of crap. Pain is pain. I can imagine enduring it if you love a guy -- and if sex with him does not entirely consist of painful activities -- but pain HURTS and is not fun. I expect she is just gritting her teeth when you "pound" hurt her. Doesn't sound like much fun to me. She must love you to put up with that.

Comment

Wow, I cannot believe your girlfriend actually said that to you, what did you answer her with? Why did she even say that? :S There is absolutely nothing positive that can be achieved by saying something like that. I suggest you start up on your routine, and see how things go for you.

-UYN-
        19/04/2011
        FG: 4.25" +0.45
        FL: 5.19" +0.69
        EG: 4.75" +0.45
        BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
        NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
        BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Hi i,m not saying that shw was screamimg because of pain the opposite infact that she was enjoying herself more loud noises oo/s agh.s kimochi (feels good) sounds than screaming in pain though when the exciotement increases the noises got louder but still she couldnt come with this guy inserted into her.

Like i said she equated the sounds from next door with size and thats why she cant make sound with me( the odd occasional soft kimochi kimochi) even though i makw her cum when i insert into her.
          She just says its a different feeling and she misses that feeling
          whereas i say your body is telling you that i am turning you on by cuming aand having an orgasm is a sure sign that you have a better enjoyment than all the noises made

am i missing some thing
          am i correct is she correct

Comment

up yours north thank you for your reply
            yes she did say that but like i said it kick started me into action,so out of the bad came good so to speak.

i cant understand her reasoning as lke i said i do make her cum,so she is desiring a bigger cock even thoug she couldnt cum

i can add she did cum withthe guy when he licked her out and they only met occasionally whereas we see each other just about everyday,so i know there are other issues involved but really just wanted a womans input into this

cheers everyone and off course guys can add an opinion

Comment

batwman I dont say a sex full of pain.But at some time when excitment has rise up a Hard core fuck can boost excitment more and if that make her scream when I cum then when we stop it is like a relief and a good feeling of excaustion for me and for her wich make the pain sweat.Again not speak about killing her but when hiting the cervix on excitment I hear some ooch oooch...
              Any way every human is turned on by diferent things.Just my opinion is that..
              What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post

And for the record, I think that "sweet pain" is a load of crap. Pain is pain. I can imagine enduring it if you love a guy -- and if sex with him does not entirely consist of painful activities -- but pain HURTS and is not fun. I expect she is just gritting her teeth when you "pound" hurt her. Doesn't sound like much fun to me. She must love you to put up with that.
                I agree with that. Some people are into this stuff though.
                If you're making her cum she needs to shut the hell up and not bitch about you not making it painful.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by happygirth View Post
                  any in put girls thanks
                  If she really said that, you should put your arm around her shoulder and walk her over to the window while explaining how completely unrealistic her expectations are, and then calmly throw her out of it.

Hopefully you're on the 2nd or 3rd floor too.

Though I suspect she didn't actually say it, and the OP is projecting his own insecurities about girth, and imagining it is what she surely must have thought upon hearing the girl next door's cries.

It's the sort of thing I would do too when in the grip of an inadequacy neuroses of anxiety and depression.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post

I agree.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by INTP View Post
                      If she really said that, you should put your arm around her shoulder and walk her over to the window while explaining how completely unrealistic her expectations are, and then calmly throw her out of it.

Hopefully you're on the 2nd or 3rd floor too.

Though I suspect she didn't actually say it, and the OP is projecting his own insecurities about girth, and imagining it is what she surely must have thought upon hearing the girl next door's cries.

It's the sort of thing I would do too when in the grip of an inadequacy neuroses of anxiety and depression.
                      Thats a bit drastic about throwing her out the window and i hope it was tongue in cheek.
                      About me imagining her saying these things that is a bit insensitive i am more mature i think.
                      The couple next door have been having noisy sex for the past 4 months since valentines day infact.
                      Like i said this has conjured up images in my girlfriends mind of the passionate noisy sex she had with an ex
                      She then told me on valentines day that she wanted to have sex with him
                      i was not in the house when the meighbours were being noisy
                      It then took her 4 months to tell me i was not wide enough for her again she she wanted sex like them next door saying she wanted a bigger dick

is that clear it is no neuroses on my part
                      Though let me retract that
                      Yes for months i was feeling inadequate due to my feelings about my size.
                      It had been a long time since i had had sex and when i did masterbate i didnt even get hard to cum
                      so my cock was not in a good condition

so yes i was mirroring these thought on to her amplyfying her thoughts as well
                      i can agree with that
                      I was also trying to combat these negative thought by telling myself yes i do have an ok cock when its erect and yes i am ok in bed regarding turning woman on and i am ok looking for my age etc etc

Again what i am trying to understand is she cums though silently but still wants to be noisy and filled deeper and wider even though she didnt cum
                      that is what i cannot get my ead around and wanted a womans perspective rather than a guys .

Ideally in a years time i will have the width i want and next door can listen to us fucking
                      though i guess we have to go to a love hotel as she likes to keep things private

Comment

Your girlfriend sounds like a bitch. Sorry man, but you need to show her you're the man and she can't treat you like that.
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                        My Loggy Log

Comment

Perhaps you can head to the sextoy shop to get ... a wear-on extender/enlarger, cock ring etc. You may also procure a few bondage items or mega dildo.

Return to punish her afterwards.

Comment

Guys, I am in complete agreement that happygirth's girlfriend is totally out of line with what she said to him. But I am NOT happy with this talk about throwing her out of windows or "punishing" her physically. Suggesting violence against women is NOT acceptable here. These are inappropriate comments and they will stop now, period.

Comment

Did you tell her on valentines day that you wanted a girl with bigger tits? What she said was pretty outrageous man i'd probably be looking for the exit door here.

Comment

Working...
                              X