Batwoman, help me out please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batwoman, help me out please...

Last night, I was with my lady. I feel weird about the specifics as we are very intimate, and I don't even discuss stuff with friends, but the internet helps with anonymity I guess. Anyway, here's the deal: I went down on her for probably 15 minutes, maybe 20. Then I entered her in missionary and stayed shallow trying to rub the G spot for maybe five minutes. Then I could tell by her indicators that she was ready for more. I pushed all the way in and she jumped back. This is NOTHING new. I actually do this quite often. I've bottomed out before. I've noticed, she's noticed. But last night, it was like a jolt. She actually said, maybe my cervix drops when I'm due. Is this a real thing? I'm trying my best not to measure anything until 4-6 weeks into my PE routine. I can rub her cervix. Sometimes when really warmed up, I will actually go all the way in and she will grind down on it, so its not a big deal. But, I'm wondering if I'm gaining length.

I guess what I'm getting at is is there any truth to cervix dropping? I'm trying to quench my curiosity without pulling out the ruler. Thanks in advance, BW, or any other woman or man with knowledge out there.

Bob
    8-1-10 11-1-11
    BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
    BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
    MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
    NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
    BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

My wife and I have discovered her cervix moves around, it's position depends on where she is at in her cycle. Sometimes I bottom out very easily, which she absolutely loves when aroused enough, and other times I have to press somewhat hard and search for it. Just depends on her cycle. I know PE works because I used to not be able to get anywhere near her cervix, now it's fairly common that I brush up against it or go past the end. She also comments frequently that my girth has increased and she feels more "full." My guess is that in your case, much like mine and many others, is that it is a combination of more length on your part and her cervix moving around. Enjoy it and stop worrying.

Comment

Haha... I'm not worried. I'm enjoying! You are probably right. I'm just noticing everything now and want to share things with the community here. One day maybe she'll wonder why her cervix has dropped the entire month.
      8-1-10 11-1-11
      BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
      BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
      MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
      NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
      BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

FYI - I've notice the same thing. Sometimes her cervix is in a different spot, more shallow is how I think of it. At first I thought it was due to level of arousal (lower lever, less stretch) but am not so sure now because it can be shallow even when super aroused.

Hadn't thought of the time of month but will watch that one closer now.

Comment

I can't say that I have ever noticed any clear pattern, but I do know that things feel different at different times. I know that degree of arousal plays a role, and I have no problem with the idea that time of the month might also play a role. Degree of fitness, activity levels, and other things might also affect where her cervix is at different times. An interesting thought!

Comment

Girls still confuse me and always will. Hahaha. Thanks for the replies, guys and women.
            8-1-10 11-1-11
            BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
            BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
            MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
            NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
            BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Actually, I think it is people that are confusing.

Comment

Working...
              X