Best Penis Shape/Curve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Penis Shape/Curve?

Lady(ies?), what is the best penis shape? What shape has made you cum the hardest? I know some curves are better in different positions, but pick your overall favorite and then you can elaborate on curve/position relationship in the thread.

The reason I'm curious is I want to change my current shape (slightly downward/leftward curve), and I'm wondering if I should try for the all-out upward curve (which I find most aesthetically powerful), make it perfectly straight, or just fix the left curve and leave it slightly downcurved.

Guys, if you have gotten any comments about a curve, feel free to vote. Also, anyone who votes in the poll should please describe their experience that supports their vote.

Finally, any 'curve' should be considered just a nice gentle curve, maybe 25-35 degreees total, nothing crazy.
    Upward Curve
    56.67%
    Downward Curve
    0%
    Left/Right Curve
    13.33%
    No Curve
    30.00%
    mysteryman
    Last edited by mysteryman; 08-20-2010, 11:06 AM.
    MY LOG

I think you should edit the poll question & add something like "Ladies Only" so guys don't accidentally answer.

It's in your post, but some might see the thread & just jump on,then answer--and I don't think you can take back an answer once you vote.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Right

Comment

I don't think I'm stupid but...how do I edit the poll question?
        MY LOG

Comment

I'll get it for ye.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I think that a straight penis or one with a slight upward curve looks slightly better, but in terms of functionality, what a guy does with his penis makes a lot more difference to what a lady experiences than slight differences in curvature (at least in my experience).

Comment

Welcome back, Batwoman!

I would've thought a slight upward curve would be beneficial as it can help stimulate the G-spot.

Edit: I didn't submit an answer to the poll question. It does say 'ladies only', after all.

Comment

A slight upward curve might hit the G-spot a bit better, but I think that the position used plays a lot bigger role in G-spot stimulation. Just my opinion, though!

Comment

Studies have been done that say long & thick is at the top, but upward curve is close. Sorry, I don't remember what the source was.

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                  A slight upward curve might hit the G-spot a bit better, but I think that the position used plays a lot bigger role in G-spot stimulation. Just my opinion, though!
                  It seems to match what she says.
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Thanks a lot guys! Glad we finally got some insight on this
                    MY LOG

Comment

Working...
                    X