Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get my girlfriend to be multi-orgasmic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get my girlfriend to be multi-orgasmic?

This question is for BW and TTBB, but any guys who have solved this problem can chime in as well.

I have a great girlfriend who loves sex, but very rarely does she come more than once during a session. This in no way seems to bother her, but I would like to see her become multi orgasmic. Just for reference, she is 40 and I'm 43, so she has had plenty of experience before me (we've been togther about a year and a half). Though I have never specifically asked her, she has indicated that 'one and done' has been her norm (or maybe occassionaly 2 or 3, but not often). She has come 3 times with me, but that was over a multi hour session in which I finished 3 times as well and was early in our relationship.

She seems to orgasm like a guy, i.e. she comes loud and hard and needs to rest afterwards. She is much more into penetration vs. oral, which is a new one to me. I've always had easy success with oral in the past, so I think my technique is good, but with her it takes some time and work to get the job done.

I've even bought her vibrators to see if that would help her become multi, but she prefers me (which is nice), and doesn't really give them a chance. She will use it for one orgasm if I bring it out for her, but has no desire to continue using it after that.

I've done research on the topic, but to date have not found a secret that works.

I know you may say, "if she's happy, why push it", and that might be the right answer. But I can't help but wonder if there is some trick or technique I could try to would push her over the edge.

Any ideas?

On a side note, the last time we had sex she said she thought she came twice (back to back real quick), but I don't know what I might have done differently. It was just normal penetration, with her on top.
    BRD

Start (July 30, 2010): BPEL: 6.5", NBPEL: 6.0", MSEG: 5.2", BPFSL: 6.75"
    After 3 Months (Oct 30, 2010): BPEL: 7.0", NBPEL: 6.5", MSEG: 5.25", BPFSL: 7.0"
    6 Month Goal: BPEL: 7.5", MSEG: 5.5"

u ever try playin with her clit while fucking her??

Comment

Yes, I've tried that. In fact, she likes playing with it while I do her. There is no problem getting her to come once, but afterwards she is worn out and needs to recover.
      BRD

After 3 Months (Oct 30, 2010): BPEL: 7.0", NBPEL: 6.5", MSEG: 5.25", BPFSL: 7.0"

Comment

what about the positions u guys fuck in.. cuz maybe u guys gotta communicate more.. my girl tells me the pos. that make her cum quicker..

Comment

Originally posted by BRD View Post
          I have a great girlfriend who loves sex, but very rarely does she come more than once during a session. This in no way seems to bother her, but I would like to see her become multi orgasmic. Just for reference, she is 40 and I'm 43, so she has had plenty of experience before me (we've been togther about a year and a half). Though I have never specifically asked her, she has indicated that 'one and done' has been her norm (or maybe occassionaly 2 or 3, but not often). She has come 3 times with me, but that was over a multi hour session in which I finished 3 times as well and was early in our relationship.
          I am EXACTLY like this, always have been. I think this is just the norm for women. I'd like to be multiorgasmic (because it sounds like fun) but truthfully, after one orgasm I am usually fully satisfied. By that I mean that I just don't feel the need -- on any level -- for another orgasm. I may want more sex -- a lot more -- but reaching orgasm is not what I'm after, it is that whole-body stimulation and closeness that I desire. Sometimes I might have two orgasms, but that is rare and usually there is at least half an hour or more in between. Times that he or I or both of us try to get me to cum more, I frequently end up oversensitive (so my clit actually hurts). We've learned not to push it for just that reason.

What you describe sounds like a fulfilling, happy sex life. I would not obsess about changing it!

Comment

Vibrating cock ring?

I've never tried one but it would be a way of using vibration whilst she still gets you.

Beyond that, I am all out of ideas.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Vibrators, vibrating cock rings, and clit play during sex are great fun and can indeed make me cum, quite spectacularly sometimes. However, they don't make me multiorgasmic. It is not a matter of not getting enough stimulation.... it is just that my body is just not interested in a second orgasm for quite some time after the first.

Comment

Sadly, I have never had a guy manage to climax me ...but I have absolutely no problem having multiple orgasms on my own .....

Your girlfriend seems to lean towards vaginal orgasm... have you ever brought her to orgasm just through clitoral stimulation? ...the only thing i can think to try, is bringing her to orgasm through clitoral stimulation ..while she is still in the reactive comedown after the clitoral orgasm...then proceed to do the magic that you do with your cock to bring on a virginal orgasm....
                Multiple orgasms are a good goal to have .. but not all woman can achieve them...so like BW said i would not obsess about changing it
                Your actually very lucky, so many guys would love to have a woman who is able to achieve a vaginal orgasms ...woman generally lean towards clitoral.
                ~ If.....
                ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

If you don't mind my asking, how do you have multiples on your own? I mean, exactly what do you do to get the first, and then the subsequent ones?
                  I have no trouble with the first, it's just that I don't manage any after that.

Comment

Thank you for your well thought out answers. I haven't figured out how to insert quotes from previous posts, so hopefully my responses below make sense:

Vulcan, I did buy a vibrating cockring, and while we have used it a few times, she says it actually distracts her. I was hopeful that it would be the answer, but not in this case.

TTBB, Yes I have brought her to orgasm through clitoral stimulation alone, but not very often and it takes some work/time. Even if I'm giving oral, after a bit I will insert a finger or two to help her finish. With prior women I would not have to resort to that. However, I have watched her masturbate and she does it by clitoris stimulation alone. I think that is just a matter of her knowing exactly how fast to move and the exact finger positioning. I've tried to copy it, but the reality is she would rather have penetration, so why bother. My ex-wife was the opposite and I agree that a girl getting off on penetration is much better. We are able to finish at the same time, which is nice.

BW, Sounds very similar. If I try to push it she eventually gets sore (and then cranky). Overall I have not pushed this subject with her much. I just bring it up every once in a while to gauge her interest. I want to make sure she is having the best sex possible so that she continues to want it as much as me.
                    BRD

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                      If you don't mind my asking, how do you have multiples on your own? I mean, exactly what do you do to get the first, and then the subsequent ones?
                      I have no trouble with the first, it's just that I don't manage any after that.

Generally when I have multiples... I have to be feeling really horny and very relaxed, like almost falling asleep relaxed… I am a clitoral girl.. So I start by bringing myself to a clitoral climax (With a lot of to the edge and pulling back) .. Once I climax clitorally I find that I can become super sensitized, (where less intense strokes bring on mini O’s. Sometimes it fun just to tease myself with the mini’s) other times That’s when I start with penetration, sliding my fingers in and focusing on the G spot.. The strokes tend to be hard and fast which bring on what I call rebound orgasms … i don't think its actually something i have much control over tbh.

If the hormone release is taking over the body.. It can be hard to push through the snuggle factor, Sometimes like you have said, after the initial Orgasm, I get a hormone hit that just makes me very tired and snugly, It can also become impossible to move. Other times its too intense, to want to push through, as much as you want to, your bodies instinct is “I can’t do it “…And sometimes the hardest things is getting past that feeling of needing to pee
                      ~ If.....
                      ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by BRD View Post
                        I have watched her masturbate and she does it by clitoris stimulation alone. I think that is just a matter of her knowing exactly how fast to move and the exact finger positioning. I've tried to copy it,
                        Have you ever had her guide your hand to show you what she likes for pressure and speed? like when she's masturbating placing your hand under hers or having her guide your hand by the wrist ..
                        Another way to figure out pressure, speed and preferred rhythm.. In bed have her lay on her stomach .. place your hand under her and have her grind on your fingers ..she controls the pressure and pace and you get to feel what she likes.

That said there is nothing wrong if she prefers penetration over clitoral... lucky lucky man
                        ~ If.....
                        ~ Lust and Love

Comment

TTBB,

That is very good advice. I'm going to try that and let you know how it goes.

Thank!
                          BRD

Comment

BRD -- Another option is to combine penetration with clitoral stimulation. This works really well (and can be a ton of fun) in doggie if you reach around and stroke her clit while you are thrusting. I like it when I am on all fours on the bed and he standing on the floor behind me, I think that the standing position gives him the most balance/control. Anyway, perhaps you could try brining her to orgasm once through penetration, then keep up the stimulation on her clitoris (if she will let you) and keep going. If you are inside her while stroking her clitoris, you may be able to feel her responses to different speeds and amounts of pressure, and modify your stroking accordingly.

TTBB -- Thanks, I may give that a try! I have trouble reaching my own G-spot, though (at least while masturbating) since it is kind of deep. However, I do have a handy rabbit.
                            It would be great if I could manage a multiple even once, then at least I would know I could do it. I suppose that when I am with my partner I mentally don't think I can, so that may cause me to not even try for a second one right after the first.

Super-sensitivity is definitely a major issue for me. After I cum, my clitoris is almost always so instantly super-sensitive that it hurts if stroked at all. I don't have the "mini-Os" you describe (unless what you really mean are "mini- OWs"!

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                              BRD --
                              Super-sensitivity is definitely a major issue for me. After I cum, my clitoris is almost always so instantly super-sensitive that it hurts if stroked at all. I don't have the "mini-Os" you describe (unless what you really mean are "mini- OWs"!
                              Your clitoris getting super sensitive after orgasm is not uncommon, try moving stimulation on to other sensitive spots before returning to the clit. From what you are describing, it sounds like You (and BDR’s girlfriend) might have a refractory period. You might need little gap to allow some of the blood to leave the genitals and clit.

There are two types of multiple orgasms (that I know of)

A series of orgasms which come one after the other, separated by seconds (With no interruption in arousal )

and A series of orgasms which come close together…between 2 -10 minutes apart, with a slight interruption of arousal before the 1st and 2nd
                              I’m not sure which one, each of you are aiming for …the second type would probably be easier with the clitoral sensitivity issue.

AND BDR ..even if nothing else comes out of it ...I hope you have fun, trying to figure out your girlfriends masturbation mode.
                              ~ If.....
                              ~ Lust and Love

Comment

Working...
                              X