Edging for Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging for Women

I've heard that during sex if a woman is brought to the 'edge' right before orgasm and then backs off multiple times, the final orgasm is legendary. Has any woman tried this? It would be a great thing to know for both women and men!

Me and my girl have sex and alot of the time I'll slow down or stop when she's getting close to teas her and help myself last and alot of the time when she finally comes it's awesome!

Comment

Yes, just like with men (well, sort of) the more worked up a woman gets and the longer she stays aroused, the better the orgasm is at the end. Edging, although it is rarely discussed in those terms for women, can be great fun.

In my experience, sexual arousal for both sexes moves in cycles -- nobody can stay near the peak for long without cumming. The trick is to get really close and then back off, taking advantage of the fact that you usually don't back down as far as where you started from originally, and when you work your arousal back up you get even more excited the second and third time around. Most couples do this rather automatically to draw out the pleasure, and also to keep the guy from cumming too fast. It plays perfectly for the female, too!

Comment

My girlfriend is always waiting and telling me afterward how she could have here and here and here. I'm like, seriously?! Meanwhile, I'm the one drenched with sweat, with sore ab muscles, and bruises on my pelvis? (Said tongue-in-cheek, of course... She can wait as long as she wants.)
        8-1-10 11-1-11
        BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
        BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
        MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
        NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
        BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

If I am there and do not jump I end up either having a small orgasm or none.

Comment

It's really important to know your body, and your limits. I also sometimes know that I cannot postpone an orgasm or I will lose it or ruin it.... but in recent years, with practice, I have gotten better and getting really close and backing off, just to make the O at the end better.

Just like with guys, I think ladies can get a lot out of practicing edging.

Comment

tantric sex works for women too, but i guess it is a little harder to learn to stay on the edge without loosing it

Comment

I'm not sure if it is harder or not, but it may be that we have less incentive to learn it. For men, DO/MMO can extend sex significantly and let a guy keep going much longer. For ladies, we can usually keep going longer than our partners anyway -- having an orgasm doesn't end sex in quite the same way. So I think that we often just give in and have the orgasm we want relatively quickly, which we can get away with since it is not a game-ender.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                  I'm not sure if it is harder or not, but it may be that we have less incentive to learn it. For men, DO/MMO can extend sex significantly and let a guy keep going much longer. For ladies, we can usually keep going longer than our partners anyway -- having an orgasm doesn't end sex in quite the same way. So I think that we often just give in and have the orgasm we want relatively quickly, which we can get away with since it is not a game-ender.
                  No, I think it's actually harder for women. Based on girlfriends I have had...very few have the willpower needed to edge. Most just gave in any time they got close, even if they agreed to edge in advance. Honestly I dont think many women are able to do this at all.

Comment

Edging, at least in my experience as a woman, is possible. However, like Mistydawn mentioned, there becomes a point for me where it can be counter-productive - and result in a difficulty orgasming at all, if I've held back too many times.

However, as Batwoman mentioned, there isn't as much of a need for female edging, because we don't have to stop having sex just because we've had an orgasm, and it's much easier for us to have multiple orgasms if we continue. Personally, between the two -- an edging orgasm that's heightened and multiple orgasms - I'm going to choose the multiple orgasms 9 times out of 10.
                    Kimberly
                    PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Yep I'm with Kim, since I can have multiples I'd much rather have an O and then just go for another one rather than draw one out for a really long time. I will say though that the quickest ones aren't usually as satisfying so I do usually am not trying to get there super fast.

Comment

For men at least multi orgasm is a form of edging much sort after ..

Do you girls have discrete orgasms, that is one at a time but a number within one session or do you link them together into a series, in a wave like effect?

Comment

I have been unsuccessfully trying to find a nympho that is into tantra. The art of edging, is not just edging for the purpose of lasting longer or the purpose we talk about on the board.

I started masturbating when I was around 5-6 years old and since very young started edging. Why? because it felt good. So today to me edging, is an art in which you push closer and closer to the PONR, to a level of perfection that you stay in the state before orgasm for as long as possible. If you take it to a mathematic equation using calculus, the distance between PONR and the actual orgasm is infinite. Therefore, you can reach that place and stay there for as long as you desire while enjoying that feeling of constantly cumming. If the male and the female can tune in the same frequencies and reach that point together, it equals 1000X better than any drug ever known to men. And ultimately of course the orgasm is a catastrophic explosion for both.

That woman hasn't been born yet though https://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.png

Comment

While I have met women who are into prolonged mutual multi orgasmic play I have to agree they are rare.

Comment

lucky you!!! I have met horny women but not those freaks that like to play with orgasmic rhythm and timing.

Comment

Working...
                              X