One and done types

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One and done types

My girlfriend is a one in done types. She cums one time no matter the intensity and she's out..lol..usual sleep or just done. We poke fun at it saying she's like a guy, stuff like that. I mean yeah she can go again after she orgasms mainly because she knows I love to make her cum in whatever way so she says keep on going. Mostly she's done for or just sleepy. This by all means not even close to being a issue just something I was thing about. A wonder of these types of women? rarity maybe?

I had one like that - and even though she was pretty good orally, I really didn't enjoy sex with her all that much because she was so 'fast.' I like long foreplay and the sex act to be long - neither of which she was adept at. And if she happened to come duting foreplay, forget it - it was light out . Needless to say we didn't last long together
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I think that that is something to do with being the clitorial or the vaginal type. I don't know much about it but i noticed that girls talk about two different types or orgasm. One that is one shot (a girl that is like that told me that she prefers the duration of the stimulation and the feeling than the orgasm itself...), and the other that is not that strong but leave the girl for more. Other than than i know nothing about that.

So i will add another question for the girls of this forum.

Tell us more about the way you orgasm and do you orgasm more than once, and while you are here tell us please all you know about the types of orgasm, thank you?
      premE FAQ

Comment

Actually, most of the females I have had sex with tended to orgasm once most of the time. Some of them had the capability for multiple orgasms, but didn't necessarily want to go more than once or twice.

My experience has been that many women are too sensitive after having an orgasm from intense clitoral stimulation to tolerate any more for a little while. That means the guy has to leave the coochie alone and concentrate on other body parts, or find another way to pass a little time (like receiving oral sex) before having another go.

But I'm sure there are plenty of women who don't conform to my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
          Actually, most of the females I have had sex with tended to orgasm once most of the time. Some of them had the capability for multiple orgasms, but didn't necessarily want to go more than once or twice.

My experience has been that many women are too sensitive after having an orgasm from intense clitoral stimulation to tolerate any more for a little while. That means the guy has to leave the coochie alone and concentrate on other body parts, or find another way to pass a little time (like receiving oral sex) before having another go.

But I'm sure there are plenty of women who don't conform to my experience.
          For the most part, I've had the same experience - make her toes curl, let her get a breather, go back for seconds, etc. My current gf is quite insatiable; she can get absolutely rocked by an orgasm and be ready to go almost immediately again (depending on the type of orgasm). The one I mentioned in my first post though, she was just .... awful (sorry but that best describes it) when it came to that. She was pretty sensual and all but once it hit her, she was done. There was no waiting around for a while and doing other things - nada.

Comment

I am generally only able to have one orgasm per session of sex, sometimes two. But having an orgasm rarely makes me want to stop having sex, it just removes the desire/ability to move toward another orgasm. I am usually ready to continue with sex almost immediately. However, as redbear said, I am almost always so sensitive at that point that I don't want direct clitoral stimulation for a while afterwards. What this means is that if he brought me to orgasm with his fingers or tongue, I want him to stop flicking or rubbing my clit as soon as the orgasm subsides. If my orgasm was from penetration, it's not a problem -- just a subtle change in how I am rubbing against him will usually allow me to continue without any discomfort.

After I cum, I enjoy snuggling but I also enjoy continued sex. I may no longer have any desire to move toward an orgasm for myself, but I often crave continued lovemaking. That plays out well if my lover hasn't cum himself yet, we just continue or move on to something that will maximize his pleasure -- and I love that. If we've both cum, I find that I am often the one who wants to keep going (at least with stroking and rubbing and kissing) while he is the one that falls into a post-coital coma!

Comment

For what it is worth, I have also noted that those partners that I have had who very consistently reached orgasm through vaginal intercourse alone (in the absence of direct clitoral stimulation) also seemed to have the greatest capacity and desire for multiple orgasms.

But they were definitely in the minority.

Comment

One thing I have taken note of as well, in my experience, is that older women (and to clarify, not 'old women' ... speaking generally of women in the 40+ range) tend to be able to bounce back faster and often with more vigor than their younger compatriots. I would think that comes with just knowing your bodies better (and I do think that women are far more in tune with their bodies than men are). Am I off base?

Comment

The closest that I usually get to orgasms from penetration alone is when we are in missionary position, so my clit gets stimulated by grinding against him. I almost always need at least some level of clitoral stimulation to cum.
                  Alas, I guess that I fit into your category of "no multiples, needs clitoral stimulation" women, redbear.
                  I still love sex, though!
                  Batwoman
                  Moderator Reserve
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by Batwoman; 11-02-2010, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Nothing wrong with one, a bowl of ice cream with sprinkles, then sleep. Works for me!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Clitoral orgasms I can take only 1 a session. I recently found my g spot and it is very different. Clitoral is this big boom and the g spot just kind of has an up and down, waves. I can ride that wave for awhile. I can handle many high tides.

Comment

Yes, that is exactly how my wife describes the difference between "clitoral" and "vaginal" orgasms.

Comment

Maybe I am just impatient, but I have not experienced (yet) an orgasm from just G-spot stimulation. Usually I get tipped over the edge by a little attention to my clit at the end. I love the combination -- the G-spot makes it deeper and different, but with fireworks from the clitoral stimulation. It can be a VERY powerful combination.

Comment

Back to female orgasms.... I would not say that there are completely different kinds of orgasms that I experience, rather there is a continuum between more superficial orgasms (which can feel great but are not as overwhelming) and deeper, more vaginally centered orgasms (which can be quite intense and overwhelming). Most orgasms fall somewhere in between. During sex and with penetration, my orgasms are usually closer to the "knock your socks off" end of the scale, probably due to G-spot simulation. Orgasms from quickie masturbation sessions (with only clitoral stimulation) are usually closer to the superficial end of the scale.

Comment

Gee what medicine do I take for this one?
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                              X