Did I do wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I do wrong?

I was out partying with my friends at at club, I haven't been at this club before. It was a sausage-fiest, about 5 guys on every girl on the dance floor.
    Anyway, I dance and drink with my friends for about two hours. Later an unfamiliar hot girl approaches me as I'm dancing.
    She starts to talk to me and about the fifth question was:
    Girl-"Do you smoke?"
    Me-"Yes" (Note: only rarely, but I thought that I could get a more private talk with her..)
    Girl-"Can I buy cigarettes from you?"
    Me- "Don't have any. Go to the smoking area and ask the smokers if you can buy from them".
    Girl-"No..."

Then we talk for a minute about her studies and I abruptly turn around and leave her, and go dancing with my friends.
    Did that because I was sure that she was just approaching for buying cigarettes, I hate girls who take advantage of them being girls so I left.
    Now that I'm sober, I'm not sure that I did the right thing. If she really wanted cigarettes, she could go to the smokers and buy. Why a random dude on the dance floor?
    Then, our conversation continued after the cigarette question.

I've been approached by girls before but never by ones asking for buying cigarettes. Was she approaching me or was she desperate for cigarettes?
    I'm pretty sure that she wanted cigarettes, but it feels so stupid not to ask the smokers.

What do you think? Should I've continued to dance with her?

I'm aware that this simple question doesn't have any deeper meaning, but good to know for the future.
    Log
    Measurements (Current):
    BPEL: 7.25"
    HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

She probably just needed a ciggerette. I think we read to much into events, it what it is.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

im betting half and half.

she wanted a cigarette. she might have wanted to talk to you also, and used that as an excuse to do so. she might have been trying to get you to pursue her.

even if she just wanted a free cig, you still missed a layup. always good to have a few at the bar - even if you don't smoke.
      The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
      now: 7X5
      next: 8X6

Comment

There were smokers around yet she approached you to see if you had one.
        she didn't want to go to the smokers area and ask people for smokes eventhough she walked up to you a complete stranger and did precisely that ?? I think it was her way of approaching .. an opening line .. subtle enough were if you were keen it would give you an opening to pursue
        ~ If.....
        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

It was 2 am and I was too drunk to make a fair judgement.
          But it makes sense, if you want to buy a cigarette you ask the people in the smoking area. That's that people do.

It was clumsy of both of us, she should't be asking for it. Could be interpreted wrong.

This is by the way an excellent example of when I wrote in my "abstinence log" that I didn't care to try hard when picking up girls.
          Gyrta
          Last edited by Gyrta; 12-18-2010, 07:53 AM.
          Log
          Measurements (Current):

Comment

If she was attractive Gyrta & you are experiencing regret (as it is unlikely that you will see her again) - simply convince yourself that she was part of an organ trafficking gang & that you would have woken up minus a kidney.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

No regret here vulcan, I just wanted a opinion about the situation to not make the same mistake twice.
              Log
              Measurements (Current):

Comment

It's probably more likely that she just wished to engage in conversation then.
                Vulcan
                7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

The one that got away! Don't worry, they'll be more!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Oh yes, there will always be others.
                    Never have worried about that.
                    Log
                    Measurements (Current):

Comment

LOL @ she shouldn't be asking for it .
                      ~ If.....
                      ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

No they should be on their knees begging! I don't know there is just something about that on the knees thing!!!!!!!
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

No, actually it was pretty stupid of her.
                          It's like asking for a drink but not wanting to be displayed as a "drink-whore" (just a local expression, don't have a better translation..).
                          In my point of view she screwed up as much as I did.
                          Log
                          Measurements (Current):

Comment

LOL cusp!

i disagree with you gyrta... she smokes, she used it as an icebreaker to talk to you.. you can't go up to a man and say do you drink ?can i buy one off you?... when you suggested she go to the smoke room she said no .. which points towards her being interested in you not so much the cigarette. but you turned your back and walked away
                            ~ If.....
                            ~ Lust and Love

Comment

That was not the icebreaker, we talked about other things first then she asked for the cigarettes. That's why I interpreted that way.
                              Anyway, next time I'll continue too chat.
                              Log
                              Measurements (Current):

Comment

Working...
                              X