How to get her to shave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get her to shave?

My wife only shaves her woohoo once in a blue moon. Considering we don't have sex often, I really don't care. But 70's bush is a turn off and if we start becoming more intimate, the hair has to go. When she does shave it, it's usually a hack job.

How do I get her to maintain herself better without insulting her? She is kinda clueless...
    PE'ing to increase my self confidence. :)

Do you shave?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thats a good question? Do you keep yourself groomed? I have run into this once or twice. I have always turned it into a game. "Can I trim and shave you?" Put a towel on the bed bring the necessary equipment and it turns right into foreplay. It's also a very intimate experience to share with your wife. She will also know exactly what you like, because you did it!
      Shakedown

Start
      12/3/10
      BPEL-6.25" EG-4.75"

Current
      2/2/11
      BPEL-6.75"(+.5") EG-4.75"

My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by shakedown View Post
        Thats a good question? Do you keep yourself groomed? I have run into this once or twice. I have always turned it into a game. "Can I trim and shave you?" Put a towel on the bed bring the necessary equipment and it turns right into foreplay. It's also a very intimate experience to share with your wife. She will also know exactly what you like, because you did it!
        I like it.
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I agree with shakedown, we do the same exact thing. We shave each other, and i think we both find it highly erotic.
          My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...onups-log.html

Comment

I do trim and shave. and I've tried to shave er in the past. She didn't like me doing it, probably because I knicked her. Eeek!

Comment

What's wrong with hair?
              Start. - Sep 2010. BPEL. 6.5 MSEG. 4.875
              Current - BPEL. 7.0. MSEG. 5.0
              Goal. - Vote in the "How long it took for 1 inch" poll
              And BPEL. 8.0. MSEG. 6.0

Comment

I've been drinking with a female friend and we started talking about sex, I told her that I and all the guys I know go crazy when we see shaved pussies, how it turns us on, makes us wanna eat, lick, pound it... fortunately for her bf it worked..
                Current: 7 NBPEL, 5.5 mid EG, 5.8 Base EG
                Dream goal: 8x6

Comment

Eeek,, Hot, hot water. A brand new razor. Lots of shaving cream. Use your shaving equipment. It works better than the stuff they make for ladies. Naturally we shave our faces with this stuff which is also very sensitive. I say give it another go.
                  Shakedown

Start
                  12/3/10
                  BPEL-6.25" EG-4.75"

Current
                  2/2/11

My Progress Log

Comment

Yeah, my wife has a medieval forest also. I think I may build up the bottle to approach this one and ask for joint shaving.
                    But would you shave your back, sack and crack?? I'm a little funny about that and it makes me think of a nancy-boy rather than millennium man, hahaha.
                    If she's up for it, I will do it, but I can imagine shaving my perineum, scrotum and bum cheeks, I'm like a wolf.
                    6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
                    My Progress Log

Comment

Have you ever told her that you like her shaved? Maybe she thinks that you don't really care. Shaving is big commitment for a lady since we basically have to do it daily or it itches like crazy. If she thinks you don't really care, then there is no incentive for her to go to the trouble of doing it and maintaining it.

As for doing a good job, it really takes practice. I'll bet that if she shaves rarely, lack of skill is the main problem. When I first started shaving, I was lousy at it. But I got much better with time. Now it is no big deal. Still, if I know that I am not going to have sex for a while, I will let it grow back because it is more comfortable to have hair down there. I always like to stay trimmed, but sometimes shaving seems like too much trouble and discomfort if there are no bonuses to doing it!

Comment

Joint shaving is Great!! If it's what she wanted to do, Yes I would! I keep all my hair very trimmed and very short. Already shave and the ladies have always loved it!! Makes you like bigger any how and that's always a good thing. Wouldn't you rather touch and rub something thats smooth? I know my girl loves it
                        Shakedown

Start
                        12/3/10
                        BPEL-6.25" EG-4.75"

Current
                        2/2/11

My Progress Log

Comment

Batwoman makes very good points as well. She needs to know that your interested in it and it's what you like.
                          Shakedown

Start
                          12/3/10
                          BPEL-6.25" EG-4.75"

Current
                          2/2/11

My Progress Log

Comment

Batwoman is gonna kill me! Medicine time!
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Batwomen seems pretty smart and cool. I'll take her advice.

But... It's not like I'm grossed out by hair. But when it's trimmed, it's more attractive. Plus I won't perform oral unless it's shaved. And I enjoy doin because I know she loves it...

Comment

Working...
                              X