Fiancée gets close to "The Big O" but can't orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiancée gets close to "The Big O" but can't orgasm

Hi everyone, i am having a little trouble with getting my fiancee to achieve a G-spot orgasm. I can build her up to one, and the little rough patch in her vagina gets really hard, its like a ping pong ball, and she loves the build up of it. But when she releases all of the sensation goes away, nothing special happens, its like she gets the build up of a great orgasm and doesn't have one. She releases fluids though, do you think this may be pee or something? Is she not doing something right? Am i not doing something right? I use the come-hither motion with my fingers to stimulate her, and i press pretty hard, idk what is going on . I really want her to be able to have one of these orgasms, because apparently they are amazing. Any thoughts?
    BPEL= 6.0 + 0.2
    EG (MID)= 4.45 +.05
    *Short Term Goal*
    EG (MID)=5.0

*GOAL*
    BPEL= 6.2
    EG (MID)= 6.0

What does she want?

Comment

She loves the build up, so I'm certain she wants the full effect of the orgasm, but it's hard to want something she has never had. She has told me this, but she has said it would be great if she could have one, but she said that it was okay if she didn't. It discerns me because i know she will love it, and want more, and she doesn't oppose to this, she just doesn't want me to beat myself up over it.
      BPEL= 6.0 + 0.2
      EG (MID)= 4.45 +.05
      *Short Term Goal*
      EG (MID)=5.0

*GOAL*
      BPEL= 6.2
      EG (MID)= 6.0

Comment

Sounds like the both of you need to relax. Enjoy the ride and if it comes it comes, if not keep trying but don't make an issue out of it.

Comment

If she gets really close but cannot quite get there, try giving her a little clit stimulation to tip her over the edge. Or suggest that she do it herself, so you can keep working on her G-spot? Anyway, I think everything about orgasms takes practice. As long as it is fun and doesn't become a chore (for either of you) then it is all good. I am sure that you are doing nothing "wrong," it is just that her body hasn't yet figured out how to have a g-spot orgasm without some other kind of stimulation in addition to it. I can relate: that's pretty much where I am too.

Comment

Listen well to the very smart lady!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

well when i get my woman with the g spot orgasim. i do the motion your talking about but before she is about to O i turn her on her side bend her legs like she's sitting in a chair and do a thrusting motion with my fingers i do it quite fast and firm and soon she is screaming at the top of her lungs. my girl like it a little rough but not crazy rough. not sure about yours but give it a shot make sure when your thrusting you keep hitting the g spot well just slightly rubbing over it with slight pressure against it. try it but every woman is different so keep trying new things different positions so on so forth.
              6/12/2012
              Starting Stats:
              BPEL: 6.5"
              EG: 5.25

1st Goal:
              BPEL 6.75"
              EG: 5.25"

2nd Goal:
              BPEL: 7"
              EG: 5.5"

Comment

Listen to the batwoman.
                On the other hand, has your fiancee ever had an orgasm? Through any means? I want to determine if the g-spot orgasm the only issue or if she's unaware of an orgasm at all. I remember watching a video on this thread, where the guy shows with a fleshlight how to finger a lady - in that, specifically I remember the guy reaching for the a-spot and squeezing upwards - to teach the woman to orgasm as those are the orgasm muscles according to that video. You could try it - I'll post the link to the video as soon as I can find it.
                Best of luck, and as batwoman says, if it becomes a chore, its no fun at all.

Comment

I regularly get my wife off through Gspot and simultaneous clit stimulation or just clit stim. The times I don't I find she usualy wasn't in the mood before we started, stressed out in general, or trying to reach orgasm. There have been long periods when she couldn't, and others when it was way to easy. Women are very mental in their arousal. Manual stimulation can do most of it but if her mind is not in the right place it won't come. So find a way to drop the pressure, relax, and take your time. We find baths with candles together very sensual and relaxing. Maybe start there and move to the bed or somewhere else comfortable. I hope this helps.

Comment

My wife is not terribly vaginally orgasmic compared to some of the partners I had before marriage. She does occasionally have vaginal orgasms and says they feel quite different from clitoral orgasms.

Are these G-spot orgasms? Who knows? Neither she nor I can figure out any factor or factors that play a role in triggering these orgasms after more than 30 years of having sex together. They just happen when they happen.

Comment

my girl only comes clitoral :S i can rub her gspot for hours, she like's it but it dont make her cum
                      Started 07-november-2010

Measurement (NBP)
                      Lenght: 6.4''
                      Girth: 4.8''

Next measure date: 07-februari-2011

Comment

Thank you everyone for replying to this thread :]. I will take the information you all have given me, and apply it. And most importantly i will remember to have fun while im doing it, and i will do a better job at not letting it stress me out. I appreciate all of your feedback
                        BPEL= 6.0 + 0.2
                        EG (MID)= 4.45 +.05
                        *Short Term Goal*
                        EG (MID)=5.0

*GOAL*
                        BPEL= 6.2
                        EG (MID)= 6.0

Comment

Working...
                        X