"Women can only orgasm through clitoral stimulation..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Women can only orgasm through clitoral stimulation..."

Well, I know for a fact that this isn't true, but why do so many women on the internet, in magazines etc maintain that this is the case?

If these women and their partners took the time to learn and experiment with other techniques, they'd realise that a clitoral orgasm is just one of many orgasms that a woman can have.

Are women robbing themselves of a wider range of orgasms by repeating this myth?
    Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

I don't believe these women are actually saying that women can ONLY orgasm through clitoral stimulation. It's more along the lines of, "MOST women do not orgasm through vaginal penetration alone (without clitoral stimulation)". That's what I've heard anyway.
    April, 2010:
    BPEL: 6.25"/MEG: 4.79"

Currently:
    BPEL: 6.75"/MEG: 5.00"

Goal:
    BPEL: 7.75"
    MEG: 5.75"

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
    -Robert Collier

Comment

This is based on outdated research, many years ago a sex researcher came out with this ,it has done a lot of harm.
      Of course some women do only have clit orgasms so that is what they say.

Comment

Hey anyway they want to have them I would be more than willing to help them out! ( don't stereotype them; they are all different!)
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Some maintain that even orgasms that occur from vaginal stimulation without direct clitoral stimulation (including so-called G-spot orgasms) are the result of stimulation of the crura of the clitoris (the internal portion that runs to either side of the vaginal canal.

Comment

If you have long enough fingers u can hit the gspot, my middle finger is 4 inches long and i can hit my girlfriends gspot very easily, ive even had her orgasm by me just blowing air on her clit, her favorite is when i finger her and make big circles in her pussy, it sends her through the roof and i had her squirt 2 times by doing the big circles in her pussy..

She also has multiple orgasms by penetration to since shes very very tight and my base girth is about 5.6 to 5.7 now..
            As of 1/2011
            Current Length: 7.25
            Current Girth: 4.25 under glands, 5.25 middle, 5.75 base
            BP Flaccid Length: ~5
            BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
            Goal: 8x6
            Slowly getting there..

Comment

Some women clearly can orgasm from stimulation other than clitoral stimulation. However, I do believe that a lot of us probably don't. I am not sure I have ever had an orgasm that did not involve at least a little clitoral stimulation.

In the statements quoted above, I think the main point is that women want men to recognize that clitoral stimulation -- not vaginal penetration -- is the main thing that gets them off. I know it is nice for men to think that it is penetration by their large cocks that make women orgasm, but mostly it is actually other aspects of sex that do it for us. I totally understand why this can be frustrating to men..... but it is the truth for many women. Yes, there are other sorts of orgasms and it can be hugely fun to try for them. But don't tell us that "clitoral orgasms are just one type of orgasm" as if we should give them up and move on or something. That would be like me telling you all that you should look beyond orgasms based on penile stimulation! (And before you laugh at that, remember prostate stimulation....)

Comment

I should add here that I have learned a lot here lately about squirting and g-spot stimulation (beyond what I have experienced) that makes me interested and curious to try some new things. OF COURSE it would be great to experience other sorts of orgasms! But keep in mind that whatever new things we may learn, clitoral stimulation is probably always going to be one of the main things your lady wants. Just like a guy's glans and frenulum are special and key.... a lady loves her clit.

Comment

My girlfriend can't orgasm through clitoral stimulation. There's no doubt that she enjoys that but she needs g-spot stimulation to cum. As Batwoman said, it would be nice to think that I have a huge penis that drives my girlfriend to orgasm. However, in the past she's masturbated using a hairbrush that's significantly smaller than my penis. It's more about hitting the right places (which doesn't necessarily require a big cock) and, of course, many other factors with regards to arousal, not all of which are physical.

Comment

Working...
                  X