Cervix depth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cervix depth

I can't figure this out. When messing around with the wife I noticed that her cervix is only about 3-3.5" in past the entrance. I can always reach this with my middle finger no matter what her state of arousal is,even right before or after orgasm. My middle finger is about 3.5" long. What I can't figure out is why does my penis not contact it during sex (not that I want it to). No matter what the position I don't think I have ever contacted it. It seems to always go around it. Wife thinks it(penis) goes around the anterior (top) part of it.
    The wife did complain of a tearing type sensation when doing doggie style(long time ago) before but I don't think it was the cervix causing that.Don't know what that was. I was about 6.75 long and 30 lbs lighter back then.

I'm always hearing stories of guys with even 6" lengths occassionally hitting it so I am confused. Wife did have a condition called a prolapsed uterus but I don't think it effects the depth. It is always just 3" or so in. Can anyone provide some insight into this? I suspect the women may be much more knowledgable in this area.

Thanks
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Prolapsed uterus does affect the depth. It means that the uterus tends to go down through the vagina and it explains why you can feel it so early when you finger her. According to this, I do believe that your wife is right and that your penis goes around the cervix (anterior or not) but you might not be aware of it as you don't feel the obstacle...
    To avoid firther worsening of the situation, I think that your wife should seriously consider doing kegels to strenghten her PC muscle and avoid the uterus to go lower...
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I don't think you can go around the cervix. You can go above a prolapse of the bladder or rectum. Look up vagunal uterine prolapse. Hystersisters is one site.
      If she sits on the toilet and bares down while looming at her vagina opening she will see if something is there. If it is she is level 3 or higher and may consider surgury.
      She should be seen by the Gyno.
      The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

I had a girlfriend once that I could finger her cervix and she loved it no doubt, and more recently I havent been able to reach my current girlfriends or my exs with my fingers. I suppose the depth could just be different from woman to woman but I had no trouble going balls deep in the girl with the cervix that was very close to her vaginal opening. She was a small woman as well, and while my current and my ex are small too, they have a bigger frame, more womanly than girly if that makes sense so I suspect that is why theirs is deeper and out of reach of my fingers. So there has to be a way around it to some extent because her vagina went deeper in. I suppose it could have been some sort of anomaly and was placed in the wrong spot, but who knows, if she had a prolapsed uterus then the gyno has probably given her a clean bill of health already maybe just try not to go too deep or actually into her cervix and uterus itself.

Comment

I think what you're feeling is actually her bladder... a seemingly stiff wall that you run into when you go deep enough with your fingers... that's right around where her G-spot usually is.

http://www.nvscc.com/images/normal_female_anatomy.jpg

Take a look and study the image hahaha.

Comment

i will just quote myself instead of retyping ..since i am feeling lazy
            hope it helps...

Originally posted by TittyTittyBangBang View Post
            Being hit in the cervix, can feel like being kicked in the stomach depending of the intensity of the thrust
            During arousal a woman’s cervix will recede or move up.. Arousal determines how deep you can thrust with out pain…Without arousal the vagina is about 3-5”deep…during arousal it expands to about 7” to the max 8-10”
            The texture of the cervix also changes depending on the time of the month ..so at certain points it is soft and sponge and at other points its firmer which can effect how it feels when hit .. soft sponge absorbs more..
            I would suggest once the woman is aroused take a moment to teasingly push your cock in to the limit. Eyeball roughly how deep you managed to push before hitting the cervix and use to judge how deep you can go in that session.
            Originally posted by TittyTittyBangBang View Post
            There are many factors involved with reaching the ‘A’ spot(i am guessing that is what you mean by fornix and what you are aiming for)

FActors...
            Like The position of the cervix changes depending on point of the menstrual cycle a woman is at ..When she is not fertile it sits low and is closed. When she is approaching ovulation it sits higher and opens up..

The depth from the vaginal opening to the tip of the cervix ranges from is 3- 7 inches depending on the woman …most falling between 3-5inches.

The cervix and the fonix lift upwards when the female is aroused .. And sometimes when a penis or object is too large or the thrusts are too hard the vagina will retract which can create the hitting the cervix ouch factor. Also sometimes if you are hitting the cervix it means the woman isn’t aroused enough.

After intercourse, the contraction of the vagina allows the cervix to rest inside the fornix making the A spot more reachable

If a penis is not very long or if the vagina is too big(and yes both vary in size) a penis may not reach the cervix. So then positions can come in play .. The woman laying on her back and pull her legs to the stomach will shorten the vagina considerably Or the cowgirl girl position also helps reach further in .
            AND sometimes the cervix is situated not in the posterior fornix of the uterus ie it's facing forward and so is the A spot . So you would need to change the position, so that the woman is lying down on her stomach (or on her side), making the penis go into the frontal fornix, instead of the posterior fornix. ..

Technique also comes into play... thrusting should NOT be hard and fast ..the motion should be more rhythmic.. long and slow thrusts .. Hitting to hard or with too much intensity can do damage , so its gentle as you go.
            ~ If.....
            ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
            ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the feedback. A few things. I am positive it is her cervix. She has seen a gyno about it years ago. It has never been a issue with sex or hindered conception. Pretty much a non issue. I just could never figure out how it was always right there and I never hit it, and yes I am longer than 3.5"https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif

Update.Talked to the Wife recently. It is a tipped or tilted uterus not prolapsed.
              ColtAR-15
              Last edited by ColtAR-15; 05-09-2011, 02:55 AM. Reason: additional info.
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Working...
              X