Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy help?

Hello Ladies, and Gentz if you wanna give your advice its welcome too

I want to buy my girlfriend a dildo/vibrator for extra foreplay pleasure and i was just wondering about the size?

Should i get bigger than my size?
    About the same?
    Or a bit smaller?

My current size is

BPEL- 7.48"
    MEG- 5.2"

I am thinking a vibrator is cool,she likes purple so the colour choice is obvious.
    so now its just the size!?

Thanks in advance
    (20/02/13)

7" NBPEL
    5.7" BEG
    5.4" MEG
    5.1" Upper EG
    5" Glans EG

Goals for 2015

7"+ NBPEL
    5.75"+ BEG & MEG
    5.5"+ Upper & Glans EG

It depends are you going to get a vibrator or a dildo? Also what type of orgasms does she like best? G-spot or clitoral.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I was thinking a gentle vibrating vibrator, she likes G spot orgasms though?
      (20/02/13)

7" NBPEL
      5.7" BEG
      5.4" MEG
      5.1" Upper EG
      5" Glans EG

Goals for 2015

7"+ NBPEL
      5.75"+ BEG & MEG
      5.5"+ Upper & Glans EG

Comment

A vibrating vibrator? :P I had to giggle a bit, it's almost as saying "a chocolately chocolate". Okey, I suggest that you find a vibrators that are meant for G-spot orgasm, because going after the function rather the size will help you a lot with this. Jimmyjane have some pretty good vibrators, but there are also several other types, if you have a website you are thinking of buying them from I could have a little look at it if you want? If not there are several sites that are run by females that have testes vibrators, so if you google search for g-spot vibrator review I am certain you will find a couple to chose from

-UYN-
        19/04/2011
        FG: 4.25" +0.45
        FL: 5.19" +0.69
        EG: 4.75" +0.45
        BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
        NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
        BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

rabbit. this is all she needs. gets the clit and the vag at the same time.

for your own peace of mind, don't get her anything bigger than you unless she requests it. if she doesnt have any vibrators at all, a small fingertip type vibe might be the best option, chickies like those things a lot.
          The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
          now: 7X5
          next: 8X6

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
            A vibrating vibrator? :P I had to giggle a bit, it's almost as saying "a chocolately chocolate". Okey, I suggest that you find a vibrators that are meant for G-spot orgasm, because going after the function rather the size will help you a lot with this. Jimmyjane have some pretty good vibrators, but there are also several other types, if you have a website you are thinking of buying them from I could have a little look at it if you want? If not there are several sites that are run by females that have testes vibrators, so if you google search for g-spot vibrator review I am certain you will find a couple to chose from

-UYN-
            Originally posted by TittyTittyBangBang View Post
            Does she have any toys already?
            Originally posted by RockstarParkingDude View Post
            rabbit. this is all she needs. gets the clit and the vag at the same time.

for your own peace of mind, don't get her anything bigger than you unless she requests it. if she doesnt have any vibrators at all, a small fingertip type vibe might be the best option, chickies like those things a lot.
            Thanks for the info guys

My GF currently does not have any toys at the moment and she hasn't requested bigger, its mainly for foreplay as it tends to take a while for her to get warmed up, and after foreplay it still hurts a bit for her at first??? I dont understand because my girth is not huge...and we are both lubed up a lot!...

So I just want something to help loosen the vagina a bit lol

So what I am currently looking at is 4.75 x 1" (im assuming 1" is diameter???) which is like a 4.75" x 4.5" ?
            It has a little up curve at the tip which is for the gspot

Sound good?
            (20/02/13)

7" NBPEL
            5.7" BEG
            5.4" MEG
            5.1" Upper EG
            5" Glans EG

Goals for 2015

7"+ NBPEL
            5.75"+ BEG & MEG
            5.5"+ Upper & Glans EG

Comment

if she has no toys i would say go with a smaller vibrating penis or one that is more simplistic in nature... a small finger tip toy is a good way of introducing toys into a relationship..
              ~ If.....
              ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
              ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bones View Post

So what I am currently looking at is 4.75 x 1" (im assuming 1" is diameter???) which is like a 4.75" x 4.5" ?
                It has a little up curve at the tip which is for the gspot

Sound good?

The circumerence of 1" is 3.14" not 4.5" The diameter of 4.5" is 1.43" And according to your Stats that puts you at 1.65" Dia Just in case your wondering
                Std Issue
                Last edited by Std Issue; 05-06-2011, 09:01 PM.
                Just a standard issue unit, nothing fancy

Comment

Thanks everybody
                  I will let you know what I buy today
                  (20/02/13)

7" NBPEL
                  5.7" BEG
                  5.4" MEG
                  5.1" Upper EG
                  5" Glans EG

Goals for 2015

7"+ NBPEL
                  5.75"+ BEG & MEG
                  5.5"+ Upper & Glans EG

Comment

Check out Adam & Eve products, they have lots of quality items. Look for the scoop. It is small but potent.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:
                    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Hey

haha its very awkward being a 19 year old in a Adult shop!

Well this is what I ended up getting (The Picture link wont work)

Its slick and slim jelly vibrator

7"x4.3"

Havent used it yet hopefully its good!
                      (20/02/13)

7" NBPEL
                      5.7" BEG
                      5.4" MEG
                      5.1" Upper EG
                      5" Glans EG

Goals for 2015

7"+ NBPEL
                      5.75"+ BEG & MEG
                      5.5"+ Upper & Glans EG

Comment

Hitachi magic wand. Buy it on line. You will not be sorry!
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                        X