Shape of penis advantage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shape of penis advantage?

I've heard a lot of guys saying the widest part of their dick is the base, but mine is actually the widest below the head to about mid-shaft, where it then gradually thins until the base is the thinnest part. Logically I would think this is better for sex since the top half of the penis is going to be in use much more during intercourse. Am I right in thinking this?

Also, since I already opened a thread about this, do you think a girth of 4.6" (it's about between 4.5 and 4.75, and I'm too mathematically challenged to get an exact number ) would feel thin inside and/or provide any problems in getting most girls off (or getting you off if you don't feel like answering for "most girls").

Just as I'm getting to a point where I'm kind of comfortable with my length, I'm now harping on girth. Lovely lol.

The best is a big mushroom head.

Comment

All penises are a great shape for pleasing a woman.
      Your girth is fine -- normal in my experience, no need to worry.

Comment

Thanks for the answer. I'm afraid I'm still thinking a lot about this though. In all honesty, at what size do you (or any other female on this board) personally find a dick to be lacking in girth to the extent that it becomes problematic?

Comment

Personally I have never found any penis too small to be fun. Maybe 3.5" EG would be a problem.... but 4.0" and up all feel fine. Remember that the vaginal opening has to be stretched to admit even a finger!

Comment

Working...
          X