She cant orgasm unless i pull out..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She cant orgasm unless i pull out..

hello girls and especially married women, i am 42 years old, 7inches x 6inches around (6,5 inches around at the base and 7inches around helmet)
    i am having an affair with a married woman, she cannot orgasm when i am inside her, i have to pull out of her to have a powerfull orgasm.
    Does that happen to any one?

I am not sure what you mean..... what exactly brings her to orgasm? What do you do (or what does she do) after you pull out? A bit more info would be helpful.

Comment

she gets more comfortable when i pull out, she says she is not use to thickness, she enjoys it but she likes me to pull out in the last second..

Comment

I know its none of my business to interfere in the lives of others, but I gotta say this. Seriously, dont sleep with a married woman. It just ain't right.

Comment

So what stimulation is she getting when she reaches orgasm? Your fingers? Hers? Your cock rubbing on her clit? Or is it just that once she starts cumming, she wants you to pull out? I am still confused.

Comment

yes thats right it just that once she starts cumming, she wants me to pull out, contraction is the problem i think..

Comment

Every woman is different. Personally, as long as that works for her, I'd simply go with it.
              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Total_Honesty View Post
                I know its none of my business to interfere in the lives of others, but I gotta say this. Seriously, dont sleep with a married woman. It just ain't right.
                if he won't other guy will, get used to the fact womans love cheating and trying other guys out, same with us mans anyway
                Current BPEL stats: 7.1 x 5.5 Girth

Short term goal: 8 x 6

Long term goal: 9 x 7

Comment

Has she actually told you that she wants you to pull out when she starts cumming? Or does she just say "stop!" or something like that? I ask that because I know that for me, I often want him to stop thrusting or moving when I cum -- it feels better if he stays still while the orgasm washes through me. But I much prefer it if he stops while deep inside me, not pulled out. I am wondering if that might not be the case with your girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Zanarkand View Post
                    if he won't other guy will, get used to the fact womans love cheating and trying other guys out, same with us mans anyway
                    This is a rude post. Please don't make broad insulting generalizations about women here.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                      This is a rude post. Please don't make broad insulting generalizations about women here.
                      Or us men for that matter....

Comment

she says that it is too thick for her to orgasm while i am deep inside her. i am pretty careful about not hitting her cervix hard. she says she is not used to this size for years..
                        7inches x 6inches around (6,5 inches around at the base and 7inches around helmet)
                        do you think it is that thick? batwoman?

Comment

Originally posted by john_mgm_uk View Post
                          she says that it is too thick for her to orgasm while i am deep inside her. i am pretty careful about not hitting her cervix hard. she says she is not used to this size for years..
                          7inches x 6inches around (6,5 inches around at the base and 7inches around helmet)
                          do you think it is that thick? batwoman?
                          You're packin' a good sized meat missile bro..........maybe her husband isn't quite as large as you?

Comment

i had a girlfriend a few years back who did the exact same thing. i'm not nearly that thick, but it was more or less the same response. pull out right as i get off. she needed me to pull out to trigger it so she could contract fully i think. just go with it. as long as shes enjoying herself and you are, who cares how it happens.
                            The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                            now: 7X5
                            next: 8X6

Comment

It could be also to do with the fact your helmet is thicker.. the sensation of the penis head shape as it pulls out and as RPD said pulling out might allow her to relax or contract more
                              ~ If.....
                              ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                              ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Working...
                              X