Should I listen to her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I listen to her?

I started a jelq routine for about a month (not long enough to see any real gains). My girl friend told me to stop because she noticed the difference and it hurt a little. She is more than satisfied with my size but I am not. Should I listen to her or continue on the path to a larger penis? I am pretty average in length and girth but I want more and feel she would get used to it. I think for her it's more of a mental thing of me spending that much time on my member.

Is attempting to make your penis bigger worth hurting your girlfriend and possibly losing the ability to have sex with her? If she says it hurts, chances are really good it hurts.

Comment

Nice movie ref at the bottom of your comment. Caught that flick just last night. Thanks for the advise.

Comment

Hrm... that's kinda a tough one.
        Well, if she says no I really wouldn't. I would keep PEing (VERY LIGHT!!!) not for the gains but for the health benefits.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I've really thought about this as well. Cause the girl I'm with now, has had a LOT of sexual experience. She tells me over and over that my size is absolutely perfect and how perfectly I hit all her spots during sex like no other she has been with. She tells me over and over how bad sex was for her with the bigger guys she's been with. ( She has a very small and tight vagina) and at first I didn't believe her, but now I do. She described how we "just fit perfectly" and how she enjoys that we are very close and can really grind on each other all out during sex cause the "fit" is a perfect match. However, I still want to be bigger and am willing to sacrafice the "perfect fit" with her some, to get bigger.
          3/3/11: 6" BPEL
          3/3/11 5.5" MEG
          3/3/11 6.25" BEG
          4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
          4/12/11 5.6" MEG
          4/12/11 6.35" BEG
          5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
          5/18/11 5.6" MEG
          5/18/11 6.5" BEG
          8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
          8/26/11 5.35 Meg
          8/26/11 6.25 beg
          11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
          02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
          05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

This can be a tough one - depending on your aim for PE to begin with. PE, for the most part and what most here agree on, should be for YOU and not a female. Ultimately you have to be content on what your size is and if you feel like you want more, go for more. If your goal was to do to for your girl, she's proclaimed she doesn't want you to get any bigger, so you should stop. IMO, it's about your priotities and onky you know what they really are.
            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

The vagina stretches for a reason(s). It's your penis not hers. Go for it.
              Wife does kegels - I do PE. Life is good.
              My gains are measured in moans.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfectlyadequate View Post
                I started a jelq routine for about a month (not long enough to see any real gains). My girl friend told me to stop because she noticed the difference and it hurt a little. She is more than satisfied with my size but I am not. Should I listen to her or continue on the path to a larger penis? I am pretty average in length and girth but I want more and feel she would get used to it. I think for her it's more of a mental thing of me spending that much time on my member.

How long have you been with her? Is it a serious relationship? Do you expect the relationship to last?

If you don't see her as part of your long term plans just carry on, if this is serious and you're in it for the long run then it's probably best to stop.

Comment

I agree with 1471u7172392388 said above.

geez man youre packing a beast. youre dick is so big to hurt her, then maybe you shouldn't be doing any enlargement exercises! and do stamina exercises instead!
                  My Progress

Comment

She may dump your ass and find a better fitting cock. Listen to her and just go on a maintenance
                    program. Women don't just talk to hear their voice, she is relaying a message.

Comment

Originally posted by PEnoob View Post
                      She may dump your ass and find a better fitting cock. Listen to her and just go on a maintenance
                      program. Women don't just talk to hear their voice, she is relaying a message.

A woman leave a man because of his cock size!!!! I've never heard something so crazy in my life!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                        A woman leave a man because of his cock size!!!! I've never heard something so crazy in my life!!! LOL

Yep. Sex is supposed to be pleasurable. If the pain threshold breaks everytime they have sex, then she will
                        not be looking forward to having sex with him very often.

Comment

Every girl can adjust herself to a bigger cock she is just unexperienced in the these fields so I would say keep jelqung and eventually she will love your size.
                          PE'ing since Dec 2010
                          Starting Length- 6,7 NBEL
                          Starting Girth - 4.7/12 cm MSG

Current Length - 7.1/18 cm NBEL 19.7 cm/7.7 BPEL
                          Current Girth - 4.8/12.3 cm MSG

Comment

Pussies open up to let a little body through it. Half inch girth and legnth increase is a non issue.
                            Wife does kegels - I do PE. Life is good.
                            My gains are measured in moans.

Comment

Thanks for the info and opinions. It only hurt after I started so no I am not a beast. I think with her it's more of a mental thing. I understand the anatomy of a woman very well so I know she can handle more but it may not be as good of a fit. O and someone suggested stamina exercises (I would never get anything done around the house if I did those lol). Again thanks for all the feedback. Would love an actual womans perspective though.

Comment

Working...
                              X