• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies: Best Sex Ever and WHY?

Ok ladies, spill the beans!

1. What was the best sex you ever had?
    2. What made it so good (DETAILS!)?
    3. What makes you orgasm with a partner?
    4. Any general tips for a relatively inexperienced guy? Don't bullshit me!

Originally posted by code_junkie View Post

GREAT QUESTION!!! I want some HONEST answers too!!! Come on ladies!!!

Comment

How about asking for answers nicely! "I want" and "don't bullshit me " would tick me off if I were a lady and hence I wouldn't give you the time of day.Demanding not to be bullshited? You are kidding aren't you?
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        How about asking for answers nicely! "I want" and "don't bullshit me " would tick me off if I were a lady and hence I wouldn't give you the time of day.Demanding not to be bullshited? You are kidding aren't you?

Hi ladies, pretty please can you answer C_J's question? We all will be so grateful for your for your answers. Thank you for your time and honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Wow relax! I wasn't being mean. I was being playful.

Comment

Sometimes the women on here are more onery that I am this morning. If they took what you said the way I took it watch out!

Comment

I really, REALLY hope this doesn't lead to low self esteem posts again.
              Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

How about all of us guys staying off this thread and simply reading what the ladies write. Wouldn't that be a novel idea? Let's try it.

Comment

My best sex was when I was 23-24. He was 21. I was with a guy who had the smallest penis I have ever seen. The night I met him in a dance club was the best night of my life. We slept together after a few dates. We went on and had a "relationship" for 1 1/2 years.

I thought his body was great, I liked his hair and face a lot. That alone turned me on greatly. He wore glasses (love glasses). I really liked his whole style. His style was industrial skin. I was goth skin. What made sex so great with him was the arousal level he took me to. I had to stimulate myself to orgasms but the orgasms were strong and easy since I was so mentally and emotionally stimulated. He could keep going for good periods of time. He did not have PE. A lot of the guys I slept with that were that young were unable to control it, so that made sex with him good. One thing he did that put me over the top was whispering in my ear. It is such a simple thing, but drove me wild. (It still drives me wild) What made sex best with him was the mental + emotional arousal and I believed he loved me. He was my best in bed until just this last year Aug 2010 (I was 43). First man I ever loved. I still call him the love of my life.

PS. His seduction skills were excellent. Turned me to mush. Total mental + emotional arousal. I really miss that. *sigh*
                  mistydawn
                  Banned
                  Last edited by mistydawn; 06-03-2011, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by code_junkie View Post

1. The one that I´m having now with a man that i had a short relationship in the past year and now we return been a kind of "friends".
                    2. I love how he kiss and he kiss me a lot. His mouth is a sin and his oddor is exquisite¡
                    3. I have to auto-stimulate to have an orgasm, but I´m not desesperate abou them.
                    4. Be you. Forget your size (see all the post here from women that we dont care about size). Talk about your fears with the girl (if you see that is a correct girl to do that). Pamper a lot¡

Comment

Originally posted by mistydawn View Post
                      My best sex was when I was 23-24. He was 21. I was with a guy who had the smallest penis I have ever seen. The night I met him in a dance club was the best night of my life. We slept together after a few dates. We went on and had a "relationship" for 1 1/2 years.

I thought his body was great, I liked his hair and face a lot. That alone turned me on greatly. He wore glasses (love glasses). I really liked his whole style. His style was industrial skin. I was goth skin. What made sex so great with him was the arousal level he took me to. I had to stimulate myself to orgasms but the orgasms were strong and easy since I was so mentally and emotionally stimulated. He could keep going for good periods of time. He did not have PE. A lot of the guys I slept with that were that young were unable to control it, so that made sex with him good. One thing he did that put me over the top was whispering in my ear. It is such a simple thing, but drove me wild. (It still drives me wild) What made sex best with him was the mental + emotional arousal and I believed he loved me. He was my best in bed until just this last year Aug 2010 (I was 43). First man I ever loved. I still call him the love of my life.

PS. His seduction skills were excellent. Turned me to mush. Total mental + emotional arousal. I really miss that. *sigh*
                      At the age of 42 I am now starting to accept the reality of the reasons you state here are in fact true for women. I've had a number of relationships over the past 4 years. I always get on a topic with the girl I'm with along these lines. I'm not bragging, but most have them have told me I am the best they've ever had. And when I don't believe them and press on as to why....they list things right in line with your post here about me. I'm finally starting to accept that I am a good lover. For me that is huge as I always used to think I must not quite have been good enough. I hope the guys here will take note to Misty's post as it's TRUE. I think you would be hard pressed to ever find a woman who would answer the above question in terms of "because he had a big cock." Sorry, but that's just not the way women operate. At least sane women. LOL

Women are not simply about mechanics. They need to feel soooooo much more to call you the best. I don't really even know how to describe it other then it's a "flowing" that just comes from within. If you have that ability and a connection with your woman, she will think you're amazing.
                      3/3/11: 6" BPEL
                      3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                      3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                      4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                      4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                      4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                      5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                      5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                      5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                      8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                      8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                      8/26/11 6.25 beg
                      11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
                      02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
                      05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Good thread-had a question or two for Misty: What is "Industrial Skin" do you mean how he dressed? You said you have "goth skin" which I assume means pale (which I love) but wanted to understand the two statements. Loved the part about whispering in the ear. Can I ask what type of things he whispered? I know I am a good lover, but my wife does say that I'm "too quiet". I'm a very focused lover and I'm sure it makes me seem (emotionally) detached and disconnected perhaps, clearly I could use work in that area. So any follow up details on the whispering or verbal communication during sex would be appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Dallas View Post
                          Good thread-had a question or two for Misty: What is "Industrial Skin" do you mean how he dressed? You said you have "goth skin" which I assume means pale (which I love) but wanted to understand the two statements. Loved the part about whispering in the ear. Can I ask what type of things he whispered? I know I am a good lover, but my wife does say that I'm "too quiet". I'm a very focused lover and I'm sure it makes me seem (emotionally) detached and disconnected perhaps, clearly I could use work in that area. So any follow up details on the whispering or verbal communication during sex would be appreciated!
                          My girlfriend says the same thing about me and when I asked her if it was a good or bad thing she just said she wasn't sure. But I never thought being "quiet" FROM A GUY was considered to be "emotionally detached". Now I want Misty to answer your whispering question too!
                          9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Comment

Originally posted by 1969mari View Post
                            4. Be you. Forget your size (see all the post here from women that we dont care about size).
                            Alright. Question time for you ladies (and we've had this question before) You have a choice between two guys. They are equal in EVERYTHING about them. Looks, personality, physical fitness, stamina, etc. (just pretend they're practically clones) except for ONE thing. One version of this guy has a 5x4.5 while the other has a 7.5x5.5. Now WHO are you going to choose? Remember, they BOTH know how to "use it" and they're equal in every way except penis size.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowBro View Post
                              Alright. Question time for you ladies (and we've had this question before) You have a choice between two guys. They are equal in EVERYTHING about them. Looks, personality, physical fitness, stamina, etc. (just pretend they're practically clones) except for ONE thing. One version of this guy has a 5x4.5 while the other has a 7.5x5.5. Now WHO are you going to choose? Remember, they BOTH know how to "use it" and they're equal in every way except penis size.
                              Can we STOP taking posts to this place of either/or?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Can we just listen to what the girls say and not turn it into a pissing match!? This is getting REALLY REALLY old.
                              STATS:
                              Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                              BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
                              :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                              X