Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Felatio

Dear All,

I am seeming to have a little bit of trouble in my relationship and I am wondering if this forum, mainly women can help me out on this particular issue. My girlfriend seems to like giving me felatio for foreplay, but not at the end. I always dreamed about my girlfriend giving me felatio in between intercourse and finishing. I have talked about this subject with her, but she did not like the taste of her juices around my penis. Obviously its an issue to stop, clean and continue? Sometimes she doesnt even give felatio at all because it naturally smells a little down there? Is there anything I can use or do to help circumstances? Please help! I really need some good advice! Thanks all for helping!

I wouldn't force anybody to do what they're uncomfortable doing. She may change in time; maybe not. Pressuring her will only cause trouble.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Would you kiss her after lets say you cummed in her mouth?

Have you tasted your own semen? Its the same thing imo. Have to be comfortable with it! If shes not comfortable with her own juices, try open her mind alittle =) But you cant change it if she doesnt really like the taste. Just make sure she really gave it a shot, somehow, if not directly.

Comment

I do not mind, tasting her in between things. She sometimes wants it and I'll be glad to do it for her. If anything I'll get aroused even more. Guess we are different people? is there any like gel or liquid I can put on him to make him taste better in the mist of things? Looking for ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          I wouldn't force anybody to do what they're uncomfortable doing. She may change in time; maybe not. Pressuring her will only cause trouble.
          Gotta side with Cusp here. Pressing the issue on it will only make it worse. Don't talk about it - lead by example. Do it to here every chance you get and maybe she'll offer to repay the deed.
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I understand pressuring is not the right thing to do, and believe me I have not been at all. I just want to find another solution if possible? please help!

Comment

Kc you've got to understand that you already have the solution. She doesn't want to so there is nothing you can do about it. There's no magic pill, portion, pick up line, or anything to get her to do what she doesn't want to do. Maybe with time she'll change but until then just enjoy what you can enjoy. If someone comes up with a magic solution please let me know! Oh wait there are flavored lubes you can get and maybe that might help but to stop in the middle of sex to put on lube so that she'll finish you off that way may break the mood.
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Well maybe I can put on the lube before we start intercourse? do you think her juice taste will overcome the lube? hmmm.. Its not that I want her to finish me it off with felatio, maybe do felatio and get right back into a different position? I'm just trying to make him taste better for her

Comment

Originally posted by kcman123 View Post
                  Well maybe I can put on the lube before we start intercourse? do you think her juice taste will overcome the lube? hmmm.. Its not that I want her to finish me it off with felatio, maybe do felatio and get right back into a different position? I'm just trying to make him taste better for her
                  Ask her.
                  Talk to her.
                  Listen to her.
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Pirate is right -- talk with her, and respect her wishes. However, you can also be proactive about making suggestions of new things you could try. Experimenting together can be fun, and also lead to greater intimacy.

As mentioned above, flavored lubes are wonderful (I love the fruit flavors).... maybe try one out. Play with it after you've been having intercourse a while. It may sound weird, but pulling out, wiping off, and lubing up (with, say, strawberry lube) might inspire her. Ask her to give you a lubed-up hand job to finish you off.... then see if she can keep her mouth off you once she smells the sweet smell of the lube (I know i can't resist tasting when I am in that situation!)
                    If you don't get what you want, no problem -- intercourse with a lube feels fabulous too.

Or , how about some shower play? If the smell/taste is a problem, maybe jump into the shower for part two after you've been in bed a while. All kinds of sex can be fun in the shower, including oral. If she could clean you off thoroughly, she might love taking you to the finish orally there.

However, at the end of the day you may find yourself with a partner that just doesn't like all the sexual things that you do. Some women are just not open minded about sex, and only like certain things. You just have to accept that (if you want to stay with her), or find another partner.

Comment

Bat woman, I know this is totally off topic but I don't want to start a thread for this question so here it goes. I pe 4xs a week, but my schedule got hectic this week and I won't be able to start til tomorrow. Is it ok to pe 4days straight til Sunday if I start tomorrow. I usually go 2day on 1 off but I fell horrible that my schedule was chNged this week?
                      05/07/11 nbpel: 5.0 x 4.5
                      Flaccid:3.0
                      Bpel:5.25

06/01/11:nbpel:5.25 x 4.5
                      Flaccid:3.5 0r 3.75
                      Bpel:5.5 x 4.5

06/29/11:nbpel:5.5 x 4.9/5.0
                      Bpel:6 3/8 x 4.9/5.0

Short term goal: bpel 6.75 x 5.25

Comment

Go back to your 2 day on/1 day off schedule starting whenever you can get back to PE. Don't overdue it! So you lost a few days, don't worry about it. Rest days are important, don't skip them. If you are used to a 2 day/1 day schedule, don't try to PE more than two days in a row just because you missed a day or two. That way lies injuries. You need to get your penis well conditioned before ramping up the frequency or intensity.

Comment

Ok thanks alot for your help! <3 you guys!

Comment

Funny story about fruit flavored sex lube:

My boy at the shop told us about the time he brought some banana flavored lube because his girl didn't like the way his dick tasted. So, he buys the stuff and rubs it on his dick. She's going down on him and she likes the way it tastes. However, he comes quicker and produces more cum than she expects and starts to gag on his stuff. She couldn't eat bananas for a month.

Comment

Working...
                            X