Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which do you prefer Circumsized or Un Circumsized?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which do you prefer Circumsized or Un Circumsized?

Was just curious to know which one women prefer....And for the males have there been any situation where a chick has commented on you being circumsized or not?
    How bad do you want it?....O Yea, you say you want it that bad huh?.....Well let me see you push it to the next, NEXT level!

This has been discussed many times here before. The usual answer is that people prefer what they are used to. Uncircumcised guys think uncut penises are best, and girls that are used to them like them best. Circumcised guys like cut penises best, and girls that are used to them like them best.

I have no experience with uncut men so I cannot say anything very useful beyond that observation.
    I have enjoyed every penis that I have personally experienced!

Comment

I think they will like it if they like you.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I prefer cut, but I never turned down anyone because they aren't cut. I am in it for the person, not the dick. I am concerned about uncut hygiene. That is why I lean towards cut.

Comment

I have another question. Why are a lot of men in the US circumcised?
          I live in Europe and I personally don't know anyone that is.

Comment

Originally posted by sekeris View Post
            I have another question. Why are a lot of men in the US circumcised?
            I live in Europe and I personally don't know anyone that is.
            I live in England and out of everyone I know only one is circumcised. Where in Europe are you from sekeris? I always thought you were from the US.

Comment

Like 147 i'm from England and from what i remember about my schooldays i can't remember seeing any circumcised guys either.

And washing an uncut penis is easy..just pull the foreskin back and wash the glands thoroughly. Our glands (uncut) aren't supersenitive like an eyeball (like some make out), so washing the glands couldn't be easier.

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                Like 147 i'm from England and from what i remember about my schooldays i can't remember seeing any circumcised guys either.

And washing an uncut penis is easy..just pull the foreskin back and wash the glands thoroughly. Our glands (uncut) aren't supersenitive like an eyeball (like some make out), so washing the glands couldn't be easier.
                I don't get the big deal with hygiene either, some people say that that foreskin makes cocks stink My cock doesn't stink because I wash it like a normal human being. If someone has a cock that smells I think it says more about them than their cock. GET A BATH FFS YOU SMELLY GITS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                  I don't get the big deal with hygiene either, some people say that that foreskin makes cocks stink My cock doesn't stink because I wash it like a normal human being. If someone has a cock that smells I think it says more about them than their cock. GET A BATH FFS YOU SMELLY GITS!!!
                  I totally agree.

It was like the guy the other week who was on PEgym and he was bemoaning how he had met lots of uncut guys who had smelly foreskins. Well on the thread he said he had slept with hundreds of guys and he also stated he liked going to sex parties..so if he had been with hundreds of guys and he liked going to sex parties..then if that's his lifestyle then he shouldn't complain if he runs into a few smelly ones.

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                    I totally agree.

It was like the guy the other week who was on PEgym and he was bemoaning how he had met lots of uncut guys who had smelly foreskins. Well on the thread he said he had slept with hundreds of guys and he also stated he liked going to sex parties..so if he had been with hundreds of guys and he liked going to sex parties..then if that's his lifestyle then he shouldn't complain if he runs into a few smelly ones.
                    There's bound to be a few smelly cocks at a sex party if it has already entered a different person it's not gonna smell like roses when it's your turn to have a go.
                    closeed258
                    Last edited by closeed258; 06-17-2011, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                      There's bound to be a few smelly cocks at a sex party if it has already entered a different person it's not gonna smell like roses when it's your turn to have a go.
                      At any sex party (heterosexual included) their will always be a great chance of being sloppy seconds or thirds. So that's why sex parties would never appeal to me.
                      schlittle
                      Last edited by schlittle; 06-17-2011, 06:45 AM.

Comment

In the US most of the white men are cut. I have never been with a black man, but have been told they are uncut most of the time. I don't mean any offense here, but we do know many men don't have the best if hygiene. In the Army they had to teach the men how to shower! A lot of men prefer cologne to bathing properly. I know it isn't a difficult thing to do to clean an uncut dick. Some can't be bothered. And has anyone heard of smagma and dick cheese. It really does exist. Creeps me out. Sorry.

Comment

Im uncut because my dad told em to snip it lol, but Im black and its cut and I know a few of my friends are cut....but a smelly cock is due from being a smelly person, foreskin doesnt play a part
                          How bad do you want it?....O Yea, you say you want it that bad huh?.....Well let me see you push it to the next, NEXT level!

Comment

I'm cut and it was done for purely medical reasons. Don't understand why you'd do it as some kinda fashion statement. Just screams out 'superficial' to me.

Comment

Im from england and at both primary and secondary schools i think i was the only one who was cut,people thought there was something wrong with me and part of my dick was missing.It made me hate getting changed to do sports etc and i thought maybe one day i might be able to get my fore skin back because i thought girls would laugh or be freaked out.But then i lost my virginity and it all changed over night and i have got lots of compliments about how it looks etc from women who have never encountered a cut penis.
                              Women have many faults but men only have 2,everything they say and everything they do.

Comment

Working...
                              X