Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stitch marks from circumcision. Should I worry? (with pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stitch marks from circumcision. Should I worry? (with pictures)

Hi!

This is my first post on here. I found this forum when I was searching for circumcision scar reduction on google and came across the "How bad is my circumcision scar? (with pictures)" thread. Im not sure if this is the right section of the forum (or even the right forum) to ask about this, but I can't find any other places to ask.

I had an adult circumcision done about a year ago (June 21st 2010) at the age of 18 due to medical reasons. Now I have these scars from the stitches that were used. They are lighter than the rest of the skin and I think they are very noticeable. Some of them looks like small "skin pillows" when flaccid. I have tried scar gels like Mederma and Dermatix, and im currently using Scaraway.

Do anyone know if these will go away by them self or is there something I can do to get rid of them? I have been thinking about getting a re-circumcision. The girls I have been with haven't said anything about these marks, but I think they noticed them. I have tried to google this many times, but I can't really find anything about it. is this something i should worry about? Personally I think it looks very brutal since it kinda shows the stitches that were there.

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/...akled/cs/1.jpg
    http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/...akled/cs/2.jpg
    http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/...akled/cs/3.jpg
    http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/...akled/cs/4.jpg
    http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/...akled/cs/5.jpg
    http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/...akled/cs/6.jpg
    http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/...akled/cs/7.jpg

Bro, I would not be worrying. In fact, you're lucky yours turned out so good. I would say that was a very well done circumcision and you should be happy with that. A lot of the times people get stuck with bad doctors who do a terrible job with this procedure.

Pretty much all circ'd dicks have the scar line anyway.

Comment

You shouldn't worry about it. Especially if no girls have said anything. Even if they do notice they probably hardly care. It would be pretty rude if a girl made a negative comment anyway. My scar is more of a dark ring which I think stands out more than yours does. Like surv376 said, most cut guys have something going on like that so women will have seen it before.

Comment

Hey there. I would not notice it in the beginning. As time went on in our relationship and I was really into your penis right up there spending a lot of time (not just oral) I would notice the white nicks but I would not know what it was from. Because they are white they would not worry me. You have really nice shaft skin, you seem to have a nice girth, your nails are very clean/nice, so I am sure overall you must be a neat clean young man. Ask your doc if rubbing vitamin E on the area will help. Any type of massage in the area will keep the scar tissue from forming hard but this should have been started six months ago. Never too late they say.

If it really bothers you or you want to do the cover up when you are in the beginning of a relationhip (we do it all the time on areas of our bodies that may not look smooth) then maybe using a light face tanner on the shaft area. Ask your urologist about it. Maybe you can test one spot first. Please let us know if that works. I would love to know .

Good luck!
        The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

I don't think you should worry about it -- it's really not very obvious at all. I have seen lots of circumcision scars and they all look pretty much the same -- it's no big deal. Many guys have nicks and odd zigs and zags in their scars, it just depends on how neat the cut was. If you've been looking at your own uniformly-colored uncut penis for years, it probably looks shocking -- but everyone with a circumcised cock has a scar. Girls who are used to that and will not find anything strange about it.

Personally I would be against trying to cover up any aspect of your scar. Using a face tanner sounds like it might be dangerous -- god knows what kinds of chemicals are in those. I expect that as with most scars, yours will continue to fade with time. In the mean time, take pleasure in what a good job the doc did on you, and what a nice penis you have.

Comment

Yea, i was looking at that, and it looks completely normal... Infact it's a really nice straight line. Nothing to worry about there. The knicks... dude, i had to look at the pictures a little too long for my own comfort to even notice them... Don't even worry about it. The shock of seeing the stitches there is burned into your brain, so every time you see even the slightest discoloration, you see early stages of your recovery... the shock of the stitches and the severed skin.

It's all in the mind, and the mind can do crazy things. a well done cut!

Comment

I can see mine too bro! Your good!
              How bad do you want it?....O Yea, you say you want it that bad huh?.....Well let me see you push it to the next, NEXT level!

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it..i actually think it adds a bit of character to your penis... wouldn't put me off your cock at all.
                ~ If.....
                ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

I see nothing to be concerned about. If anyone asks tell them the truth. It is skin that has not been exposed as long as what is below the scar. Time will weather the skin under what was removed.

Ever heard of the word vanity? Isn't is one the the deadly sins.

Comment

I really don't think the vanity comment was needed.
                    Everyone has body concerns, esp when the body has a drastic change from what was 'their' normal was......Body concerns are also heightened when they are attached to the sexual parts of the body and if a person isn't familiar with circumcised cock its natural to question the end product
                    ~ If.....
                    ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                    ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Hi Jakled, i've just looked at your penis pics and you shouldn't be worrying yourself because it looks perfectly ok to me.

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                        Hi Jakled, i've just looked at your penis pics and you shouldn't be worrying yourself because it looks perfectly ok to me.
                        And Schlittle has looked at a lot of cock pictures!

Just teasing.

Really, it looks fine. I'm being serious.

Comment

Originally posted by mistydawn View Post
                          And Schlittle has looked at a lot of cock pictures!

Just teasing.

Really, it looks fine. I'm being serious.
                          Yes i love a good cock pic. Like you ladies it's one of the main reasons why i come to PEgym.

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                            Yes i love a good cock pic. Like you ladies it's one of the main reasons why i come to PEgym.
                            You remember...you got the tease.

Comment

netanlb
                              Last edited by netanlb; 09-19-2014, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X