Any exercises to get larger breasts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any exercises to get larger breasts?

So yeah, not for me obviously.... but i was just wondering, are there any exercises such as PE to help enhance breast size?

Not that I am aware of for the actual bewb (thats SBE's word for boob lmao) but certainly lots can be done to improve their look.
    To quote all the infomercials you see "to give the appearance of....." lol
    The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Eating lots of cookies ( and cake and ice cream- only problem is it enlarges the rest of them at the same time-you choose)
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I dont believe there are exerises that enlarge the breasts as far as the breast tissue goes, however if a woman was to work the pectoral muscles they can eventually get them to lift in appearance by strengthening their pecks. Pec flys, incline presses, pushups and many other exercises would definately improve the appearance as well as the firmness. depending on the cause of the change in appearance such as being overwieght, one could lose wieght and decrease the sag in the breast. Bieng under weight could cause breast shrinkage and if the wight was gained it could become noticablke in the breasts, but other places as well. There are many workouts designed for womans breast appearance to be enhanced and a search in any reputable womans fitness mag will provide numerous links for such a quest. That may not be exactly what your looking for but hopefully it helps. There are always bras that give good support and could be helpfull to some degree.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

All the women I have known who have worked their pecs wound up having to get boob jobs after.
          A LIGHT GRIP STILL MOVES THE BLOOD AND WON'T BREAK MY WANG

Comment

Not me.

Alas, for many women the only way to get larger breasts naturally is to get fat (or at least plump). Once you cut the excess body fat, the breasts get smaller. Personally I prefer to be fit and trim (and have somewhat smaller breasts) than to be overweight. But preferences may vary.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
              Not me.

Alas, for many women the only way to get larger breasts naturally is to get fat (or at least plump). Once you cut the excess body fat, the breasts get smaller. Personally I prefer to be fit and trim (and have somewhat smaller breasts) than to be overweight. But preferences may vary.
              I double that.

-UYN-
              19/04/2011
              FG: 4.25" +0.45
              FL: 5.19" +0.69
              EG: 4.75" +0.45
              BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
              NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
              BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

You should check out this btw:

My Small Breasts and I | DocumentaryStorm - Stream Full Documentaries

It might show you the options other than implants. Crazy though.

-UYN-
                19/04/2011

Comment

I saw something about exercises for them... it looked like a load of crap but I'm not gonna say anything negative since I have tugged my weener bigger (so to speak).
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                    I saw something about exercises for them... it looked like a load of crap but I'm not gonna say anything negative since I have tugged my weener bigger (so to speak).
                    Haha, my thoughts exactly

-UYN-
                    19/04/2011

Comment

Breasts are made of glandular tissue, connective tissue, fat, and skin. They overlay muscles. Short of getting fat or taking some sort of hormone injections to increase the quantity of glandular tissue, I cannot imagine any way to make them bigger except surgery. Breasts are not at all like a penis, which is intrinsically expandable and gets it size largely from the quantity of blood it can contain. The penis is largely an vessel; breasts are are very different!

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post

I kind of agree.. i have looked at websites that are similar to the pegym but focused on breast.. and i really don't believe it would work for the reasons that BW listed above.
                        I think if anything, some of the things would just stretch the breast tissue and leave you with saggy boobs.. not bigger boobs.
                        ~ If.....
                        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

What about building the muscles that underlay the actual breast tissue?
                          Yarrrrr?
                          Pirate Diplomacy:
                          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I believe that is possible but when you build any sort of muscle you tend to reduce fat.. so by building the muscles under and around the boob you run the risk of reducing the fat that overlays...ie the boob itself
                            ~ If.....
                            ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                            ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

That would make them look like a body-builders breasts, saggy and pancake like.
                              A LIGHT GRIP STILL MOVES THE BLOOD AND WON'T BREAK MY WANG

Comment

Working...
                              X