Curious about my size!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about my size!

I'm just looking for a woman's opinion.. I've been told by many women that I am very thick but I just don't think I am.. I would like to be much thicker.. From my photos, do you women think my penis is really fat?

Spiggy
    Last edited by Spiggy; 07-11-2011, 03:17 PM.

could you pm me about your actual girth mate? I saw your pics and got a personal opinion that I m not gonna say here
    S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
    1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
    G
    BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Photos are just photos; measurements are better.
      But yes, you look like have a nice fat one.

Comment

Not bad but measurements will make sense like batwoman said..........
        Past and present dedication leads to future progress:cool:

Comment

6.5in length.. 6.25 girth

Comment

Originally posted by Spiggy View Post
            Wow that is awesome.......a lot of people here are going through hell and back to get the gains you have...
            Past and present dedication leads to future progress:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Spiggy View Post
              great length, giant girth

Comment

You know you have a nice fat dick bro. Fishing for compliments.
                Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

LOL!^

I'm sure he knows by his measurements he's got good girth... the problem is he asked for "just women" there's like 4 women here, only 2 post often... He should have known there was going to be guys commenting on this too LOL! too funny.

Yes, the measurements are thick... It's nice to know what a pretty close to "Square" penis looks like. They look like soda cans, kinda. Pretty cool looking actually.

Comment

I am a bit skeptical about the 6.25" girth. Seeing a measurement pic would be nice.

I had a dildo for my wife that was 6.25" in girth..and it looks HUGE compared to the pics you posted. just saying.

post your dick next to items like toothpaste, coke can, etc... too

Comment

You are thick
                      if you truly don't believe it then you more then likely have BDD...the fact you know what the measurements are and you still don't believe its big ...makes me think you are either fishing or you have a head space/Body esteem issue to work on
                      ~ If.....
                      ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                      ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

You've made another thread related to this topic in the past (its the only threads and posts you have made at the forum)
                        so I have a question what are your goals and what are you hoping to get from the gym? (besides female perspectives on your cock.)
                        ~ If.....
                        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by TINKERBELL View Post
                          You've made another thread related to this topic in the past (its the only threads and posts you have made at the forum)
                          so I have a question what are your goals and what are you hoping to get from the gym? (besides female perspectives on your cock.)
                          That'd get my vote. I think there are other forums more targeted towards that goal.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                            LOL!^

I'm sure he knows by his measurements he's got good girth... the problem is he asked for "just women" there's like 4 women here, only 2 post often... He should have known there was going to be guys commenting on this too LOL! too funny.

Yes, the measurements are thick... It's nice to know what a pretty close to "Square" penis looks like. They look like soda cans, kinda. Pretty cool looking actually.
                            Haha. Not trying to be TOO much of a prick there. But, you guys with your huge dicks asking is this big enough lol. I should put pics of mine up so everyone feels awesome about themselves!

And yea he asked for just women, but that's a problem here ha.
                            Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                            Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

I'm not insecure, I wasn't fishing for compliments. I just honestly wanted to know what the ladies thought, although the guys thoughts were appreciated. An no, I still don't think I'm that thick.

Comment

Working...
                              X