No announcement yet.

Women what penis shape do you prefer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women what penis shape do you prefer ?

What penis shape do you prefer ?

And also what do you think about the baseball bat shape ?
    Going to be 7-incher after a long plateau !
    useful Phallosan review here - www.phallosan-forte-review.com

I prefer straight, no curves. I do not turn away a man because of it. It is just what I prefer. I've only come across 2 curved guys.

Comment

I prefer straight, no curves. I do not turn away a man because of it. It is just what I prefer. I've only come across 2 curved guys.
      What about penis head size? Is small penis head really bad or just a little bad?

Comment

Never paid attention to penis heads. I'm sorry. I always thought they were pretty much the same.

Comment

Never paid attention to penis heads. I'm sorry. I always thought they were pretty much the same.
          I guess that means that my penis head is even more uncommon than I thought. That's bad, I will get more insecure now.

Comment

I have always thought that any penis attached to a guy that I desired was a beautiful penis.
            Penis size/shape/curvature/head shape never came into it.

Comment

Originally posted by sekeris View Post
              I guess that means that my penis head is even more uncommon than I thought. That's bad, I will get more insecure now.
              Is that possible?

Comment

I have always thought that any penis attached to a guy that I desired was a beautiful penis.
                I have heard that for example during a one night stand penis is very important, actually also in a documentary movie it was asked for women to make their perfect penis out of clay, and they said it was quite important.
                Is that possible?
                What? To become more insecure? I think definitely.

Comment

All this thought and concern put into a penis. If women don't think about it, what does it matter? Release yourself from this stress. I am not happy with all of my body, but my body is what it is. I've come to peace with it.

Comment

Originally posted by sekeris View Post
                    What about penis head size? Is small penis head really bad or just a little bad?
                    Its not bad at all or abnormal.. its just one of the style that cock heads come in.
                    There are many men who have heads that are smaller then shaft

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...size_guide.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...hape_guide.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...proportion.jpg
                    ~ If.....
                    ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                    ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                      i agree with this.
                      Its not something i really think about.. Why over analyze a mans cock when its not something that he can change (or should be put under pressure to change.) I embrace what ever the guy i am with is packing... All cocks are a beautiful thing when attached to the right man. Regardless of shape, size, curvature, balls, head size... all penis's are unique and that is part of what makes them enjoyable.
                      ~ If.....
                      ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Its not bad at all or abnormal.. its just one of the style that cock heads come in.
                        There are many men who have heads that are smaller then shaft
                        Why not bad?
                        Vaginas for example also come in different sizes, but a huge vagina is bad. Also a small penis head is bad, because it can't give enough pleasure.

Comment

Um , Actually when i posted this i was thinking about when it is slipping in and out

If you are bigger at the base when you bang, your body attached to your women and at the same time

widen the vagina the most.

But if you are baseball bat shape women might feel good when you are pulling out ?

um.. not sure if you guys understand
                          its like when you're banging :
                          bigger at the base = body attach + vagina wider
                          baseball bat = no body attach only vagina wider
                          Going to be 7-incher after a long plateau !
                          useful Phallosan review here - www.phallosan-forte-review.com

Comment

All cock sizes and shapes and curves have upsides and down sided dependent on the match up of vagina and penis.

So it comes down to how you view your penis sekeris...which is negative.
                            the upsides of a thin penis head is ..its easier to deep throat, bigger heads tend to kick in the gag reflex quicker .
                            its easier for entry when having anal..most anal toys esp beginner toys have are thinner at the head and bigger in the shaft...
                            Sometimes females can find mushroom heads irritating during thrust in long sessions, depending on how dominate the edge is..so by having a small penis head it can create less friction. still stimulating but not as rough during marathons...and it has its own sensation as it glides in and out of the vagina which can feel just as good as a dominant head.. some women like the slow stretch of the cock getting bigger as it goes in rather then a hard stretch to begin with.The penis head is felt most on entry and exit..Having a small penis head doesn't effect the abilty to hit the G spot or the A spot.

Some girls only like smaller cock..because they have smaller parts or limitations of the vagina
                            Yes some women have bigger vaginas or are more lax in the muscle tightness... but there will always a range of sizes so there are many that fall in between..and the match up of cock and vagina is a vary random thing.
                            ~ If.....
                            ~ Lust and Love

Comment

the upsides of a thin penis head is ..its easier to deep throat, bigger heads tend to kick in the gag reflex quicker .
                              its easier for entry when having anal..most anal toys esp beginner toys have are thinner at the head and bigger in the shaft...
                              The two things I don't ever want to do. If a woman suggested this I would dump her at that very moment.
                              Sometimes females can find mushroom heads irritating during thrust in long sessions, depending on how dominate the edge is..so by having a small penis head it can create less friction. still stimulating but not as rough during marathons...
                              I won't be able to go a long time, so it's bad in my case.
                              In the end, while there can be good things, bad are more, so it's bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X