Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never Met Her (Come Over to mine to sleepover!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Met Her (Come Over to mine to sleepover!)

hey recently been chatting to this girl on facebook that i randomly added!
    I dont really know her that well but anyways... been talking for abit on and off for past week

recently she asks for me to sleep over at hers! ... im pretty sure she is a slutttt .. like she has been around

anyway i would go over! but there are things that are stopping me :S

1. Im alittle nervous and shy ...
    2. my unit is only 5.5"EL 4.5"EG
    3. Im a virgin so no experience at all!!

hey guys what should i do?!?! IM VERY SCARED... ill probably get laughed at my size .. cause obviously she has been around...
    also im not very experienced "in bed" ... so thats another obstacle..

PLEASE what should i do all ???? :S im screwed... soo lame that im posting this up

anyways .. ANY advice is much appreciated!!

thanks
    STARTING STATS:
    NBPEL: 5.5"
    MEG: 4.5"
    SHORT TERM GOAL:
    NBPEL: 6"
    MEG: 5"
    LONG TERM GOAL:
    NBPEL: 7.5"
    MEG: 5.5"

:) lets start growing baby! :)

wtf??
    STARTING STATS:
    SHORT TERM GOAL:
    LONG TERM GOAL:

Comment

Your unit is fine, just be yourself and dont be nervous as thats a sure way to failure!
      If she mocks your size then it is obvious she is nothing more than a slut.

As you are a virgin, try not to expect too much and dont let being nervous kill any erections and most of all, BE SAFE from harm especially someone random from facebook.
      "If a king doesn't lead, then his subjects can't follow." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge

Start 07/09: BPFL: 3" x FG: 3.15"|BPEL: 4.7" x EG: 4.3"
      Currently 28/10/11: BPFLS:6.3" | Fl: 4 x 3.74 ?? | BPEL: 6.1 x 4.5?

Initial | Final Goal
      6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

I'll tell you right now that the worst thing you can do is worry about your size! You need to be confident!

Study this https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...ter-lover.html .

And remember, your tounge and fingers are able to do things that your penis never could!!! Learn how to use them I'm going to keep looking around for another link that'll be good for you but for now, Just keep studying the one I already posted.

Good luck man

Raider

Comment

Check out all these important links that Batwomen suggests too!!! https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...women-sex.html

Again, good luck!

Raider

Comment

hey thanks lelouch & raider for your quick responses!!

thanks for link raider ima gonna go study now!! Yeah and she wanted me to come over tonight! but ive managed to postpone it till tomorrow! So plenty of study time haha

cheers guys
            STARTING STATS:
            SHORT TERM GOAL:
            LONG TERM GOAL:

Comment

Remember to be a man (take lead), and lick that girl like you've never licked before! Tootsie pops? Bah.

As Friends has taught us, giving a girl head will get you tens upon hundreds of fruit baskets.
              08/11/09: 7" BPEL (6.5" NBPEL) x 5" EG
              Recent:
              8" BPEL (7.5" NBPEL) x 5" EG
              Goal: 1' BPEL x 6" MEG

Comment

holy f*ck what BAD advice here!!!!!

NEVER put your mouth on a woman you just met!!!

There's techniques in using your hands that i can outline, but never EVER put your tongue on a woman you know nothing about! If you've known her for a while or if you guys have been talking for a while, sure... but wow sir... wow!

Comment

Originally posted by heytherbilly View Post
                  hey recently been chatting to this girl on facebook that i randomly added!
                  I dont really know her that well but anyways... been talking for abit on and off for past week

recently she asks for me to sleep over at hers! ... im pretty sure she is a slutttt .. like she has been around
                  anyways .. ANY advice is much appreciated!!
                  thanks
                  You have never met her and you think she is a slut and she wants you to sleep over? Are you CRAZY!! Not no but F_ck NO!
                  Dude you are opening yourself up for alot more than you really want, and I am not even talking about diseases.
                  If you think she is that slutty she is going to be as loose as Hula Hoop, I don't care if you have a dick 12 x 12.
                  Just my opinion.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
                  Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
                  Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Why in the world would you even consider going to meet someone you don't know, haven't really ever met (Sorry, but Facebook friends don't count), to somewhere you've never been and having sex with that person. For all you know that could be some disease ridden hooker who's going to try and charge you for her service, or just flat out rip you off, and who has a pimp to make sure you pay up. Happens all the time. Dude, if you're bent on losing your virginity that's your business but you gotta be smarter about it. YOU BETTER THINK WITH YOUR BIG HEAD FOR A MINUTE BEFORE YOU LEY THE LITTLE ONE TAKE OVER !

Comment

I'd be scared of the situation because you don't even know her right? That's weird shit lol
                      Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                      Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Yeah she could have 6 dudes in there waiting to...........
                        pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

I agree with JFP and Beetleboy.
                          You don't know this girl, have never had sex, and have no idea what you are getting into. This is a recipe for disaster.
                          Run away!
                          Pirate Diplomacy:
                          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I would pass on it if i was in your shoes..that is just me.
                            The idea of losing it to a random person who you know little about and without the safety of them giving a damn about your feelings sounds very risky.
                            ~ If.....
                            ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                            ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Run Forest Run!!!!
                              4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
                              10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
                              Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
                              It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Working...
                              X