Kegels for woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegels for woman

My question, for the guys and girls, is a little bit of bragging about how lucky I am and curiosity about other people's experiences. Most of us know that kegels are equally as important for woman as they are for men.

My girlfriend kegels frequently and sometimes keeps her ben wa balls in all day. She can tighten her muscles so much that I have to push real hard to enter her and I can feel the muscles parting and becoming relaxed. She can also squeeze so hard I can barely thrust in and out. Frankly it is sometimes too hard because there is no softness - but feels great right before I orgasm. She has squeezed me hard enough to prevent ejaculation from coming out.

I have never experienced a woman like this before. How common is that kind of strength and what can we do with it in the bedroom other than what I described above? Is this kind of strength obtainable by other woman or is she unusually strong in this way?

My gf also kegals and she is getting tighter everyday. I love it sooo much, she's not as tight as yours might be. All's I know is my gf likes doing them and since she's started its more difficult for her to have more then 1 orgasmn but she says its alot more stronger..
    As of 1/2011
    Current Length: 7.25
    Current Girth: 4.25 under glands, 5.25 middle, 5.75 base
    BP Flaccid Length: ~5
    BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
    Goal: 8x6
    Slowly getting there..

Comment

My girlfriend didn't want to do kegels at first because she thought it would make her so tight I wouldn't fit in her.
      I told her about the orgasm control and other benefits and she started doing them.
      She told me last time she masturbated she came harder than ever.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Mine likes the feeling of me pushing through the tightness.

Comment

Kegels are so important. Women have tightness in the very entrance and the deep inside. Its like when you kegel you feel the first muscle then the second one contracting.

Im glad you guys love the way the squeze feels and the closure for you to get in.

Niiiiice (say it like Tyson from the Hangover Movie) hahahaha
          The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Panther, thats friggin hot i need to find a girl like that hahah

Comment

Originally posted by Panther View Post
              My question, for the guys and girls, is a little bit of bragging about how lucky I am and curiosity about other people's experiences. Most of us know that kegels are equally as important for woman as they are for men.

My girlfriend kegels frequently and sometimes keeps her ben wa balls in all day. She can tighten her muscles so much that I have to push real hard to enter her and I can feel the muscles parting and becoming relaxed. She can also squeeze so hard I can barely thrust in and out. Frankly it is sometimes too hard because there is no softness - but feels great right before I orgasm. She has squeezed me hard enough to prevent ejaculation from coming out.

I have never experienced a woman like this before. How common is that kind of strength and what can we do with it in the bedroom other than what I described above? Is this kind of strength obtainable by other woman or is she unusually strong in this way?
              Ehmm! Kegel were initially created for women and still to this day is mainly a woman exercise vagina stretching after childbirth which incontinence among other things and may also bring prolapses to the pelvic floor muscles.

Comment

Hey everyone should do them.
                I am interested in womens experience of reverse kegels.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  Hey everyone should do them.
                  I am interested in womens experience of reverse kegels.
                  Search for pelvic floor

Urologist ask you to perform reverse kegels when they give you a live cystoscopy when they check for prostate and bladder problems You are hooked up to monitors.
                  Don't go there If you don't need one
                  hawkua
                  Last edited by hawkua; 07-28-2011, 07:29 PM.

Comment

They mention kegels for women, but not reverse kegels so far as I can see without a prolonged search.

Comment

They mention kegels for women, but not reverse kegels so far as I can see without a prolonged search.
                      As I mention above reverse kegel are only mentioned when one has a medical procedure like a cystoscopy a tube is (catheter) inserted into the penis and one have to reverse in order for the urologist to determine the hold, irritability and flow of urine and water volume. That's way the urinary system is often referred as waterworks.
                      Not an exercise in itself but a "medical procedure" this is probably why you would not find quoted in physio excercises because it isn't.
                      hawkua
                      Last edited by hawkua; 07-29-2011, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Kegels are good for both sexes. I don't my wife about it but she won't (lazy). I bet if I had a thin dick she would (pathetic). I do them because they are healthy with more than one benefit.
                        Begin 7/25/2011:
                        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Mainstream medicine seems to have little understanding of reverse kegels ,which is weird really. One would think women would be taught them along with kegels. I know for men doing kegels without reverse can cause issues ,does anyone know the effect on women?

Comment

Not yet!

Comment

Mainstream medicine seems to have little understanding of reverse kegels ,which is weird really. One would think women would be taught them along with kegels. I know for men doing kegels without reverse can cause issues ,does anyone know the effect on women?
                              I do not really know what you're on about quoting mainstream medicine as if they were below your knowledge I doubt it very much mate that they are. It is either your lack of knowledge or you think you know but you really don't.
                              There is no reverse kegel documented and if it is it has not yet proven to benefit anyone except for muscles relaxation techniques which can be achieved by few other means or even diuretics. Diuretics can help eliminate fluids out of the lymphatics and it should be beneficial to everyone because accumulation of fluid in the body is bad for you and can be a factor influencing ED.
                              As stated by me in another thread in the health forum reverse kegels do not exist they are just a figment of your imagination to me unless you can prove it with hard evidence that is a real technique.

Comment

Working...
                              X