Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIZE MATTERS! Can anyone find a moral in the story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIZE MATTERS! Can anyone find a moral in the story?

Hi,
    just putting my own experience out there in the flames of this never-ending and ever-inspiring debate about size.... I don't want to sound arrogant, pretentious or extra confident (besides we don't know who we are on here so it would all go to waste). With this in mind I'd love your take on this (gilrs too ) hoping the meaning of this will be clear and maybe I'll learn the moral of my own story.

I am overweight.
    I'm balding.
    I'm hairy.
    I don't have a pretty looking face.
    I am practically what all monthly publications + websites + polls + forums describe as a TOTAL FAIL.

I started having sex at 16. I actually started understanding what was going on with women around 20. So let's say the first 4 years were more like studying the subject from scratch.

I am now 36 and in 16 years (not counting the remote and useless first 4 years) I've had 2 long-term relationships with 2 splendid women that I loved (never cheated) and I've had the immense pleasure to share passionate instants with 220/240 ladies. Not a crazy high number but enough to get an idea. Include a few mmf threesomes and 4 ffm's

I've always picked a girl on the basis of a "feeling" I was getting regarding her soul. She had to feel good to be around. I've always refused obnoxious people and the same goes with women. I've personally always traded body traits for mind and personality. I dodn't think I was lucky. It just took longer to get laid. Of course I had to be physically attracted too. That's obvious.

I was always straight forward and never lied about feelings that were not there, never used drugs or alcohol to have sex, never done drugs during sex.

15% of them were considered "ok"
    65% of them were considered "very pretty"
    15% of them were considered "hot"
    10% of them were considered "Very hot!

95% of them shared very similar opinions on life with me

Some of them came plenty of times...
    Most of them came with penetration and/or oral...
    Some of them were harder to bring to orgasm...
    A few had a problem there...
    For a handful of them "it was painful"

All these girls (with the exception of 2) always came back to get more of my loving. Just like I always wanted more form them. My average 1-night stand was 2-nights. I've never been dumped by a girl in my life and I'm sure it will hurt when it'll happen.

I can honestly say I have very good memories from all those beautiful moments. Some of these girls are still in contact after years and years and still wanting more.

It all looks fantastic from the eyes of a 36 year old man. But how does this look from the confused mind of a 6.5 Penis (5.5 NBPEL)?

I've been concerned about size from the day a girl in Paris said something along the lines of "I've felt your package when we were kissing and you're too small for me we cannot have sex" - FYI > we had sex and after 1hr of foreplay she grabbed my penis and literally said "I was wrong you have a great cock"... which made me laugh because even a kid knows that cannot be the case - we made love for hours and she came several times. All was good at the end. I was obviously enough.

I'm now here on PEGYM and looking to get the best of what I have, like all the rest I suppose. I know there's always longer and wider, I know that it takes forever. I think it's fun, I love the whole concept behind it.

What I need though is a moral to my story. Size does matter we all know. But does it really matter to women too? Just wondering.

Hope you have a great day. Happy gains to all.
    "Let it grow, let it grow..." Eric Clapton

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do
    " Bob Dylan

"Ask not what your penis can do for you; ask what you can do for your penis" Soundkick

Fuck those who think you're a failure, man. You're a legend.

I wish I could learn from you.
    Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Yeah, what's your secret?

Comment

o.o

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
          o.o
          ?

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do
          " Bob Dylan

"Ask not what your penis can do for you; ask what you can do for your penis" Soundkick

Comment

I'm 38 years, overweight (10 Kg more), not pretty, a bit balding but until now all partners (girlfriends & whores ) have not cared for my size. I was ~6" (BPEL) in 28 years. In my opinion men care more for size, regardless of women.

Comment

220/240 ladies

Does this mean you have had sex with this many women? Or was that their average weight?
              The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post
                220/240 ladies

Does this mean you have had sex with this many women? Or was that their average weight?
                number of partners (estimate some I don't remember, like all of us I assume)

" Bob Dylan

Comment

Wow man. You are 36 and have had sex with that many women? I am forced to do average math here. In 20 years you had 10+ partners per year?

If somehow I found that out before we had sex I would run like Flo Jo. If I found out after we had sex I would feel like a piece of crap.

This says alot about my confidence I realize that but I could not handle the thoughts going through my mind. I would be thinking what the heck does this guy do for a living that he has the time to have sex with a different woman every month. Is sex so impersonal to him? How can someone develope something special with so many women so often.

Im very sensitive about when it comes to sex and giving my body, my sex, my sound, my juice, my skin, my looks to just anyone. I would not feel special and would feel scared/insecure that no matter how good of a person/catch/lover I was you are the type of man that is easily swayed to move on to other women quickly. I would be so closed down emotionally it would be a waste of time unless I just needed a roll in the hay and you happened to be the one I chose for it.

You dont need to reply. This has nothing to do with you. Its just my opinion and my feelings/insecurities. There are a few threads on the site about this sort of thing already. Do a search and you will get more info.

Regarding your question, the moral of the story, does size matter: Dude I would not care if the man had a 10X7, a wide beautiful head on it... if I knew who he was I would not hit that. Hell to the no...

But hey good for you! You are the new hero up in here hahahaha

Comment

Wow man. You are 36 and have had sex with that many women? I am forced to do average math here. In 20 years you had 10+ partners per year?

If somehow I found that out before we had sex I would run like Flo Jo. If I found out after we had sex I would feel like a piece of crap.

This says alot about my confidence I realize that but I could not handle the thoughts going through my mind. I would be thinking what the heck does this guy do for a living that he has the time to have sex with a different woman every month. Is sex so impersonal to him? How can someone develope something special with so many women so often.

Im very sensitive about when it comes to sex and giving my body, my sex, my sound, my juice, my skin, my looks to just anyone. I would not feel special and would feel scared/insecure that no matter how good of a person/catch/lover I was you are the type of man that is easily swayed to move on to other women quickly. I would be so closed down emotionally it would be a waste of time unless I just needed a roll in the hay and you happened to be the one I chose for it.

You dont need to reply. This has nothing to do with you. Its just my opinion and my feelings/insecurities. There are a few threads on the site about this sort of thing already. Do a search and you will get more info.

Regarding your question, the moral of the story, does size matter: Dude I would not care if the man had a 10X7, a wide beautiful head on it... if I knew who he was I would not hit that. Hell to the no...

But hey good for you! You are the new hero up in here hahahaha
                    Something totally unrelated to this thread.

I feel no need to condem you for not wanting to sleep with someone with a huge list of sexual partners. Why do people feel the need to condem guys for the same behaviour in relation to women with many previous partners?

Regards
                    Cdn

P.S This is not targeting you just a point I find interesting and if I were a woman I would probably turn tail and run to.

Comment

I am going to be as honest as the original poster. I have been told by men that I am beautiful, sexy, intelligent, funny ,
                      not only funny but fun. I am older than the O P and still get the eye from guys. Of course, I am in a relationship and love my partner very much. Why? Because he has a beautiful body, he is sexy, intelligent, witty, funny, and great company. Never once, did I think about the size of his cock. Although, he is just as fulfilling in that department also. Honest!! Moral of the story-be happy with yourself and what seems to be a very exciting life!
                      Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

the moral is---ditto what sweetie says in the first half of her last sentence.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Cfn no offense taken. It's my choice, my thoughts, my morals my life lol

A guy doesn't get me with that track record. I'm not for him.

It's not condem. We all choose what to hang our hat on and when to hang it up.

Size doesn't matter.

Comment

Size doesn't matter.
                            Then why in your signature is a link to telling guys in extreme and great detail the mechanics behind why a bigger penis brings women far more pleasure? Have you read the web pages your promote? It's among the most demorlizing I've ever read cause it actually makes sense. LOL. It shows step by step photos of what a large penis, versus an average size does inside the vagina of a woman. And it makes good sense to me.

Size matters! As men we have to accept that. Tis why we are here.........
                            3/3/11: 6" BPEL
                            3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                            3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                            4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                            4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                            4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                            5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                            5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                            5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                            8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                            8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                            8/26/11 6.25 beg