DeFlowering a Virgin... Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeFlowering a Virgin... Suggestions?

Some of I you know I will be getting married soon and that my fiancee is a virgin... SWEET... however, I have never been with a virgin... so, I am curious as to what I can do to maximize the pleasure for her when we do it for the first time. I am not sure what type of pain (if any) she may encounter during our time of... consummation ...and I just want to get a female perspective on what you would've IDEALLY want your first time to feel like, physically... im good already with the emotional stuff... lol
    - D.

Best threads about women and sex
    Please help. First experiance with virgin GF

Comment

That first one helps some... thanks... but that second doesn't seem to relate to me other than the fact that the word virgin was mentioned....
      - D.

Comment

Originally posted by JerzeeGuy View Post
        im good already with the emotional stuff... lol
        What are your plans for the emotional?

Comment

Yes! There are plenty of articles on how to handle a girl's first time! If not here then around the web!

Also if I might add, try and make it romantic and special for her! Light some candles, set the mood, maybe even get a little corny and sprinkle some rose pedals around the bed.

Comment

Use what you already know about women. Make it a mutual adventure. Talk to her a lot and look in her eyes.
            BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
            EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
            Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
            Base EG: 6 +.75
            Top EG 5 +.5
            NBPEL 6.2. +.2
            BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Originally posted by mistydawn View Post
              What are your plans for the emotional?
              Thats a great question that i never really sat down and thought about. But going off of general common sense (or what I perceive to be common), I guess it would be just knowing that this has been hold'n on to something she cherishes and has been saving for a special person, and that person being me and not taking that lightly. Plus being sensitive to fact that this may be a very emotional journey for her, during the actually act. But, like I said, I wasnt expecting to get called out on this lol so I guess I will give it some additional thought. I mean I still have a few months before we are Mr. & Mrs. and thats why I posted it in the Women's Perspective forum lol.
              - D.

Comment

Originally posted by mvergasioin View Post
                Talk to her a lot and look in her eyes.
                You forgot... "Take it slow" lol
                - D.

Comment

yep ..slow and sweet
                  BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
                  EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
                  Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
                  Base EG: 6 +.75
                  Top EG 5 +.5
                  NBPEL 6.2. +.2
                  BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Thats a great question that i never really sat down and thought about. But going off of general common sense (or what I perceive to be common), I guess it would be just knowing that this has been hold'n on to something she cherishes and has been saving for a special person, and that person being me and not taking that lightly. Plus being sensitive to fact that this may be a very emotional journey for her, during the actually act. But, like I said, I wasnt expecting to get called out on this lol so I guess I will give it some additional thought. I mean I still have a few months before we are Mr. & Mrs. and thats why I posted it in the Women's Perspective forum lol.
                    I am not sure what type of pain (if any) she may encounter during our time of... consummation ...and I just want to get a female perspective on what you would've IDEALLY want your first time to feel like, physically... im good already with the emotional stuff... lol
                    You haven't thought much about the emotional, even though you said you are "good already with the emotional stuff".

Do the things straight_shooter said.

You can try and make the her first time physically tolerable. If you have any kindness in you, use lube.

I feel so bad when I hear about women losing their virginity. If they go into it realistically I feel better, but these women that save themselves are looking at it romantically. This super special event waiting a lifetime for.

Comment

You haven't thought much about the emotional, even though you said you are "good already with the emotional stuff".

Do the things straight_shooter said.

You can try and make the her first time physically tolerable. If you have any kindness in you, use lube.

I feel so bad when I hear about women losing their virginity. If they go into it realistically I feel better, but these women that save themselves are looking at it romantically. This super special event waiting a lifetime for.
                      I said that I am good with the emotional stuff because I dont foresee that being an issue. I didnt actually expect someone to actually ask me exactly what do I plan to do... you simply caught me off guard with your question.

"If you have any kindness in you, use lube." - im not really a lube kinda guy, but I definitely appreciate that information.
                      Like I said, I am simply looking to make sure first time more "physically tolerable".
                      - D.

Comment

"If you have any kindness in you, use lube." - im not really a lube kinda guy, but I definitely appreciate that information.
                        Like I said, I am simply looking to make sure first time more "physically tolerable".
                        Not a lube kinda guy? Why would anyone be against lube. I don't get it.

Doesn't sound like you are really wanting to make things better for her if you can't even use lube.

I am starting to wonder if guys come on here talking about taking a girls virginity because they actually are looking to make it tolerable for the woman, or just for responses to feed the fantasy of doing it. Everytime advice given to them they dismiss it. Just makes me think it really isn't about a sincere desire to make it better for the woman.
                        mistydawn
                        Banned
                        Last edited by mistydawn; 09-11-2011, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Not a lube kinda guy? Why would anyone be against lube. I don't get it.

Doesn't sound like you are really wanting to make things better for her if you can't even use lube.

I'm feeling worse for your girl.
                          Yo... you are taking everything I say and just NOT getting it... I said I am not a lube kinda guys because Ive NEVER used it. Maybe you didnt see where I put, "but I definitely appreciate that information" because I will take what you said inconsideration. Smh You can do me a favor and stop responding to this thread if you are just going to misconstrue everything I say.
                          - D.

Comment

Yo... you are taking everything I say and just NOT getting it... I said I am not a lube kinda guys because Ive NEVER used it. Maybe you didnt see where I put, "but I definitely appreciate that information" because I will take what you said inconsideration. Smh You can do me a favor and stop responding to this thread if you are just going to misconstrue everything I say.
                            Sorry. I've been on this board for awhile and have seen a number of these deflowering posts. I use to give a lot of advice to make it better for the woman. So, here I give ONE recommendation, lube, and no it's no better if I give a lot of tips or just one!!

It's really frustrating. Guys come on and ask for women's help and then don't take it our help seriously. We get blown off and even accused of lying!

Comment

When/if she bleeds during her first time becasuse she's a virgin, you will wish you had lube when the blood drys both of you up during intercourse.

Comment

Working...
                              X