Insecure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insecure?

I was just thinking about some of my insecurities and was wondering about the ladies on here with boyfriends or husbands. Do they know you are part of a mens penis enlargement site? If so what's there reaction?
    March 2012
    BPEL-7.1"
    MEG-5"

"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion

Odd questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
      Odd questions.
      Thanks?
      March 2012
      BPEL-7.1"
      MEG-5"

"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion

Comment

You call it insecure, then ask the women about what their mates think of them being on a site thats mostly about PE.

Comment

Pretty sure i had a question mark after. I could have titled it "Really cool boyfriends?"
          March 2012
          BPEL-7.1"
          MEG-5"

Comment

My girlfriend knows I'm on this forum. In fact I told her. She seemed the least bit phased and is sometimes interested in some of the stories on here.

Comment

I could see my girlfriend being curious about it also but it was more a question for the ladies who have a partner that isn't doing PE if that's even the case.
              March 2012
              BPEL-7.1"
              MEG-5"

Comment

I don't think any ladies here will have the response you're looking for, not enough women here i'd say.

07/25/2011
                BPEL 8.5"
                NPBEL 6.5"
                EG 5.49"
                Goal 09/27/2011
                BPEL 8.5"
                NBPEL 7"
                EG 5.6
                Current as of 09/27/2011
                BPEL 8.66" 22cm
                NBPEL 6.3" :(
                EG 5.65 =)
                New Goal 12/31/2011
                BPEL 8.66"
                NBPEL 7" let's try again
                EG 5.75"

Comment

I already don't care anymore
                  March 2012
                  BPEL-7.1"
                  MEG-5"

Comment

Originally posted by BabyDick View Post
                    The most awesome OP response within 2 hours of original post. lol
                    13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
                    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
                    link 2000's Links

Comment

Haha Meh!
                      March 2012
                      BPEL-7.1"
                      MEG-5"

Comment

Originally posted by BabyDick View Post
                        I think anyone who has ever asked a question on a forum can relate to this. haha
                        Musical genius wants bigger penis.

Comment

Haha!

Nah I wouldn't be keen to let people know I was on this site or using the exercises, not until I saw significant gains anyway.
                          I imagine a lot of guys think the same.

Comment

i think you missed the point jelquinator, the question was aimed at the women and if their partners knew they were on a male enhancement forum talking about cock.

fact of the matter is, a lot of the women on here are actually partners of members. some are just here for the banter and some are searching for advice for their partners problems which their partners are too affraid to do themselves.

there are lots of reasons women come to the forums and i dont see why a girl would have anything to be ashamed of by admitting it to their partner. if my gf told me she was on here and showed the site, id probably laugh my ass off before actually becoming a member and trying out some excersises etc...

heres a question though, are any of the women on here, that are members, secretly enlarging and excersising their mans penis without him knowing. like jelques as part of sex or edging, squeezes etc??? maybe making him some erection tea??
                            When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Well I like the thought process blulite.

Comment

Working...
                              X