Pussy eating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pussy eating

Hey guys and girls I thought some girls like it much more that others but recently came across two who apparently (online dating)want to eaten
    So How long can you go on pussy eating before the may reach an orgasm? and you girls how long do like it to go on for?

All girls are different and some don't get orgasms from just oral, need manual too, and even intercourse. But my current girlfriend takes a good 10-15min with a variation of manual and oral to orgasm, one before took less than that and seemed to take less effort(less fun )
    After a strong orgasm some like to not be touched there for a few minutes just how a guy head is sensitive after his orgasm.

Comment

I like to eat the Mrs. out to get her going--once she has started her first orgasm, then I enter her and she starts her second one. Then I'm back for more yum, yum. When she hits her third or fourth, she calls it quits. She lets me know when she wants to stop for a while. How long? I dunno. I don't keep track of the time. A half hour? An hour? never less.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
        All girls are different and some don't get orgasms from just oral, need manual too, and even intercourse. But my current girlfriend takes a good 10-15min with a variation of manual and oral to orgasm, one before took less than that and seemed to take less effort(less fun )
        After a strong orgasm some like to not be touched there for a few minutes just how a guy head is sensitive after his orgasm.
        I'm pretty much like this. I always take a while to get there.... but when I do, ooh la la!
        Very sensitive for a while after (though that goes away after a minute or too).
        One thing I love is when we are being lazy and l am on my back while he strokes me with his fingers, then he pulls my leg over him so he can slide into me from behind while stroking me (I am on my back/side)..... suddenly being filled by him when his fingers are on me and I am close... wow, can lead to a whopping big orgasm!

Comment

Oh, and I like it when he uses both his mouth and his fingers on me at the same time......

Comment

Excuse me, BW!! But Mr. Peg, at last count, was at post 8,999!! Whoohoooo!!!

Comment

I noticed! But he doesn't seem to be coming through with big number 9000.... maybe he's saving it for something special?

Comment

With my girl it depends... I can make her orgasm within 10-25 minutes but if shes been drinking a little she could last all night hahaha

Comment

I do oral until she is ready for intercourse then use my finger on the clitoris with intercourse to do the rest and she comes even better than when it was oral to orgasm then intercourse. It depends on the woman. Try different techniques to see what gives her the best orgasm. Most times it takes her about 15 minutes regular and 10 if really horny.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Thank you Batwoman for sharing your inner feelings and thank you guys for your contributions to the topic

Comment

it varies in my experience, sometimes eating pussy can give a girl an orgasm in a few mins, other times with the same girl 20-30.. sometimes penetration is needed also... there really isnt a time frame, just get down there and do it till she cums in your face... mmmmm pussy... my favourite meal...
                      When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

i find when i give my girl her orgasm through oral (its always oral never penetration) ...she is very sensitive and she says she cant go on...her clitoris is highly sensitive and she fringes if we continue however sometimes she continues cuz i didnt finish but she is dry and tighter...like a man im guessing after he ejaculates he goes limp
                        bpel - 5
                        eg = 4.5

Current Sept 10,2011
                        Bpfl- 4
                        fl- 3 1/4
                        Nbpel- 4 3/4
                        Bpel- 5 1/4
                        el- 4 3/4
                        eg- 4 3/4

Goal
                        Nbpel - 5.5-6
                        bpel - 6.5-7
                        eg - 5.5-6

Want to fit a magnum for personal confidence

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                          I noticed! But he doesn't seem to be coming through with big number 9000.... maybe he's saving it for something special?
                          We have so many posts, now, BW, that it takes the system longer to catch up with the posting--one of the trade-offs as the memberships grows.

Comment

Originally posted by blulite View Post
                            it varies in my experience, sometimes eating pussy can give a girl an orgasm in a few mins, other times with the same girl 20-30.. sometimes penetration is needed also... there really isnt a time frame, just get down there and do it till she cums in your face... mmmmm pussy... my favourite meal...
                            I'm with you, Blulite.

Comment

I 've got my secret weapon Lost my front teeth in a tackle log ago so if I take the denture off I can tickle her deeper won't I?

Comment

Working...
                              X